gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
05-29-2017, 08:22 PM

She was vary late this year, she feared way to late. Their travels from the North had taken longer then she had expected, but really the young women wouldn't trade them. She was enjoying her time with Mortar and so thankful he had come along when he did. She had come back to discover that Karabela and Quelt were gone and that Chaos now had the pack. She had nothing against Chaos, but she wanted to travel and get to discover more herbs. She couldn't do that when she was in a pack, especially if she were to get lost again. If it hadn't been for the things Kara had been dealing with at the time, she was sure Kara would have sent out a search party and there was no need to exhaust a pack for that.

Her hopes were to continue to have Mortar as a friend to travel with, but she had yet to find him again. Their original plan was to just get her back to the east for her to find her pack, but now Delaney had changed her mind. There was no guarantee that Mor would be up for it, but why wouldn't he? So much was going through her mind right now and she just didn't need it. She huffed before burying herself back into the snow trying to search for herbs before the snow killed them. She was also trying to distract herself.

"Talk" & 'Think"

[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
06-02-2017, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2017, 06:51 PM by Natha.)
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Creeping quietly through the cattails Natha peered into the pond, golden eyes gleaming at the glisten of sun off of ice.  The afternoon brought with it the sun on a brisk winter day but the bitter wind kept everything frigid and the ice locked solid over the lake.  It was thinner on the edges but that was of little use to the cat.  Carefully she backed up and then took a running leap, bursting through the decaying cattails and sliding right onto the icy surface of the lake.  Large paws unsheathed razor claws as Natha got her grip on the surface.  Carefully standing she shook out her coat and absently licked at her left paw before peering down into the icy surface.  Were there any fish here?  Any lovely little fishies?  She chuckled to herself knowing full well she probably wasn't going to catch any.  She just wanted to watch them for the entertainment.

Delaney

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
06-22-2017, 08:24 PM

She was near the lake's edge working through the snow lightly and pushing it around with her nose. She did this gently not wanting to snap any plants below the snow. So far she wasn't finding much and she feared that she was to late, but hopefully soon she could find something else to distract herself with if there wasn't going to be any herbs here. She tried digging a little more, but with no luck. Lifting her head she flopped onto her rump and huffed. Bright green eyes looked around at the sea of white snow. Looking for something else to do before she would try and head to her and Mortar's meeting spot. They had picked a spot in the south to meet back up and she was trying to give him all the time that he needed. She took a lot less time at what used to be the borders of Ivory Ridge so she was a head of schedule.

One down the shore she saw a flash of brown flash out onto the ice and she tried to fallow it until the creature came to a stop. Her eyes watched the small cat, curious as to why it was on the ice. Her own eyes traveled to the ice before her looking it over. Her large form would break the ice unlike the light form of the cat. Looking back to the cat the young women got up and headed down shore to get closer to the cat. It wasn't often that she associated with other creatures, but the cat was not something Delaney viewed herself eating.

Her tail wagged behind her as she got closer to the part of the lake were the cat was and when she found a good spot she flopped down to her rump again.

"What are you doing out there?" she curiously asked.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

07-01-2017, 11:16 AM
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha stretched out a paw, claws unsheathing as she scratched lightly at the ice, head swiveling, ears twitching as she watched the fish. It seemed they thought themselves safe and perhaps they were… for now. She was concentrating on figuring a way to break through the ice without dumping herself in when a voice called out to her. She turned to spy an unusually colored wolf approaching her. Natha surveyed the wolf for a moment then licked lightly at one of her paws before answering. "Contemplating the merits of ice fishing. I would very much like to fish but I don't know that I care for taking an unexpected dip in the water. What of yourself? What are you doing all the way out here by yourself? Do your kind not travel in packs?"

Delaney

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
07-30-2017, 06:54 PM

So she was trying to do some ice fishing? Delaney didn't know if she would even consider going out on that ice, then again the cat was much smaller then her and could easily walk on the ice with no problem. Delaney briefly looked to the ice wondering if she could walk on it, but she wouldn't. She did not want any accidents to happen. Looking back up to the cat she smiled again her tail gently wagging behind her.

"Not always, we do travel as loners also. I was trying to collect some herbs before they were done for the season. I'm Delaney" she replied.

She had never spoken to lynx before, but Delaney had always been open minded so regardless if she was another species Delaney would be nice to her. She got up and approached the ice, not stepping on it, but peering through it wondering if any fish were closer to the shore.

"Do you ice fish often?" she asked curious how it worked. She never tried fishing before let alone ice fishing.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

08-11-2017, 05:53 PM
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha arced her body and hopped, pounding her massive paws into the ice in an effort to break it. On impact a few cracks blossomed out from the ice but it wasn't quite enough yet. Her ears twitched and she repeated the process a few more times. Almost there… she glanced up as the wolf continued to speak, stating that she was traveling alone and collecting herbs. Her name was Delaney. "I'm Natha, pleased to meet you. I have ice fished before but it's been awhile." She leapt again at the weakened spot in the ice until at last it broke all the way through and she skittered away from the water, licking at her wet paw.

Carefully Natha slunk forward and waited. "I'm sure the crash frightened them away but fish are more curious than we give them credit for. They'll be back. You say you collect herbs. Are you a healer? Or some sort of shaman?"