gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shrapnel
08-25-2017, 01:14 AM
ooc: First round due by September 1st! Attendance is mandatory. If you're unable to put your wolf in the meeting (due to an absence/plot reasons) pm or skype me. The only wolves excused so far are Faite, Miach, Kane, and Jewell due to plot reasons.

If your wolf is a loner and is interested in joining (and you're too lazy to do a joining thread cause they're boring af feel free to throw your character in)

Well he'd procrastinated as long as he could. His mother had been gone for at least a week and surely wolves would begin to notice her absence from the territory. Her own border markers were stale to say the least. Everyone deserved an explanation as to why she wasn't around currently and more than that they deserved to know that he'd taken over. That part bothered him the most. How was everyone going to take the news? Faite's reasons for going were admirable at least and made sense, but the least she could have done was told more than him and Zell. Jewell's absence also weighed heavily in his mind. Maybe she'd be able to find his adopted sibling too? Either way he couldn't put off sharing all this important news for forever.

He reluctantly padded off towards the typical meeting location, the river that ran through the valley, and plopped down to sit for a few moments. He was slightly nervous - Faite hadn't exactly prepared him to speak in front of a large crowd yet. He'd assumed he had at least another year of training to go before he took over. Well... too late for that now. Finally he rose his head to the sky and let a howl ring out across the valley summoning his pack mates.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-25-2017, 09:19 AM

Since his encounter with Rory, which had probably only been a few days prior, he had been trying to double his efforts. He was worried to say the least and had been patrolling borders while he was out on the hunt. Faite's markings on the borders were growing vary stale and he didn't want any passerby to think the pack was no longer here. So he made frequent rounds on the borders so others would at least know that there was life in these pack lands.

Rory's call had been expected, the younger male needed to let the pack know what was going on. When he heard the call he dropped his current patrol and headed inland in a hurried run. He needed to be prompt to show his support to the younger male. He couldn't see why the pack would be angry with Rory in the lead, but if there was any of those feelings Frost would gladly back Rory up.

He arrived with grand timing and was the first of the pack to show up. Smiling he greeted the younger male with a wag of his tail. He could tell that Rory was a little on edge and before others arrived he approached him.

"Don't worry to much, you'll do great!" he said hoping a bit of encouraging words would help to ease him a little. He knew it could be a lot to handle, but Frost had faith.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Jaidah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bird
08-25-2017, 05:48 PM
That sounded official. Jaidah perked her head up and listened for a moment as her brother's voice rang out to call the pack together. What on earth? Curiosity peaked and she was on her cream coated paws and running towards the sound of her brother. It didn't take her long before she reached them, but already there was a sense of dread within her chest. Where was Mom, and Jewell was gone as well, they had been gone for a while it would seem. She had noticed the scent of her mother and adoptive sister growing stale but had tried not to think about it. Her mother wouldn't have left without telling her, would she? And what was Rory doing calling the pack together with such a sad tone in his voice? She had so many questions, but the look on Rory's face kept her quiet. What was this about? "Rory, what's going on? Is this about mom? She's okay, right?" She asked quietly, wanting to sound more self-assured, but unable to bring the words higher than a worried whimper.
Jaidah smells like cinnamon and pumpkin spices, she also has bi-colored eyes, her right eye is yellow, left blue.

The character you are currently reading is Jaidah, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Jaidah's profile!

Breasal

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Shelby
08-26-2017, 12:14 PM

Well his brother's voice certainly wasn't the voice he was expecting to hear when he heard the howl for a meeting. He had noticed his mother's absence, but he hadn't been around too much himself so he thought that perhaps they were just missing each other. If Rory's howl meant anything then it was way more than that. He hurried to get to the meeting, not wanting to be late, and saw two of his siblings there along with Frost. "Hello, Frost!" he said with a smile as he passed his mentor. Breasal focused on his sister next, seeing the worry on her face. He padded over to settle down beside her, giving her a small smile and nudging her shoulder with his own. He had to assume that if anything really bad had happened Rory would have called them together sooner. Their mom had to be okay. She was the toughest wolf he knew after all! He gave Rory a smile as well and an encouraging nod while he waited on the rest of the pack to arrive.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leshia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7
08-26-2017, 01:05 PM

Leshia was enjoying the light summer breeze during the heat of the afternoon. She'd been keeping to herself despite her earlier decision to get more social. She was just enjoying soaking in the richness of the territory and documenting the kinds of prey she saw as well as their movements. The pack had fallen quiet lately and she hadn't seen Faite around but she didn't worry to much. She knew the alphess was busy but it still caught her by surprise when one of her packmates called in a pack meeting.

She stepped into the meeting and dipped her head in greeting to the man who had summoned them. Dam, she really needed to get everyone's names memorized.

"Talk"

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
08-26-2017, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2020, 01:20 PM by Torin.)

Torin had noticed his mother's absence, her scent was growing stale and for a wolf who usually lurked silently in the background to not see her at least once in the past week had definitely caught his attention. He'd also taken notice that his adoptive sister's presence had started to fade as well, and maybe it was a bit odd considering he hardly ever spoke to her but he had grown to accept the rainbow girl's place in their family and her absence was worrying.

That worry only multiplied as the sound of his brother's call, his brother not their mother. Brows furrowing Torin made his way to the usual meeting area, dual colored gaze falling heavily on Rory's figure. He gave his brother a small but reassuring nod and sat himself on the other side of Jaidah, blinking in greeting at Breasal. His mind was running a million miles a minute, and his stomach was filled with butterflies as he waited for the rest of the pack to assemble.

Talk Think

Kairi

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
08-29-2017, 03:53 AM

She'd been out adventuring for a while, though didn't really tell anyone. She did come back home before nightfall each time, but everyday if she wasn't bothering her dad to play, she'd go beyond packlands and get lost for a while before returning home each night. The outside world was amazing! And she wanted to share the sights and smells with her twin brother! Had rory been out to explore? What had he been up to? Kairi hadn't spent much time with him or anyone, for that matter. What were Breasal and Torin and Jaidah up to? She felt lonely all of a sudden, wanting to reconnect with them again. She wanted to share everything she saw with them, and wanted to take them on adventures with her. So when she came back to pack lands, she heard her brother's howl calling for the pack together. She had returned just in time, it seemed, but something else began to bother her. Where was her mom? The packs borders were not fresh with her scent, and instead held the stronger scents of her brother, her dad, and a few others. Confused, she made her way towards where her twin had called, and noted that a few had arrived already.

Bi-colored eyes found Rory's, the girl striding up to him and nuzzling affectionately into his fur. "Heya Rory! I missed you! I feel like it's been so long! I have so many things to share with you!" Her excitement returned, though when she came back around to sit near him, she didn't see her mother anywhere. The confused look came back. Had she been away too often that her mother left to find her? Or was it something else? "Where's momma?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Art

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

1KFamousTreat 2019
09-03-2017, 06:32 AM
He knew. Even before his son had called them all together, he already knew. Faite had told him before she left, and in the meantime he promised to help hold down the fort until she returned. While he didn't know anything about leadership really, he'd try to help his son whenever and wherever he could. Rory he was sure, hadn't expected to have to take things over so soon, but with pack members vanishing into thin air, Faite had gone out to find answers. He hoped she was doing alright...it took most of his will power to not go out and search for her too, and had it not been for his children, he probably would be out there with her. But as it was, Jewell was not his child, and he felt kind of bad that he couldn't find himself getting attached to her at all. Then again, he had always been the distant type, and the only ones he could ever allow himself to be close to were his children, and even Faite.

The large male made his way to the meeting spot where the others were gathered, already he could hear some asking questions, his kids mostly, wondering where their mother was. He wasn't sure what to tell them, so he had been mostly just trying to dodge the question lately. When he arrived, he sat down among the group, close to Rory and the others. He was proud of his kids, they were growing up so fast...and now that he thought about it, he wasn't so sure he liked that idea...the thought of them growing up began to weigh on his mind, which in turn brought him into a deep thought, the male looking serious as his blue gaze sought out Rory's. He wasn't quite sure what to say, but he would try to encourage his boy. "You got this." He cast a wink his way, hoping it was at least decent enough to calm Rory's nerves.
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Stardust

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Bird
09-03-2017, 03:53 PM
OOC: Aaaaah ! I forgot this was here!

Star was not as surprised as some may have been. With all the disappearances lately, Star figured that their leader would eventually have to go out and find out where they were and if they were being hurt. She hadn't exactly been counting the days, but she knew it had been quite some time since Faite had been seen, and Fortune had also vanished. Now, Rory's call hit the air and Star was quick to answer. She darted as fast as she could towards the call and filed in to sit close to Frost. There were others gathered already, and she sheepishly tilted her head toward Rory and waved her tail. She didn't like being late, but she supposed it was what she got for making her den so far away from the valley.

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!

Rincavornon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon
09-03-2017, 06:11 PM
The male had been incredibly depressed lately. Just when he thought he was getting to know someone, she fell off the face of the planet. Fortune had been sort of interesting, different for sure from those that he had come across before. He wasn't sure what it was, but he had felt kind of drawn to her...but now? He was left in the dust once again. He was so bad off that he hardly did anything anymore, and with Faite gone...he felt even more lost. So when Rory called the pack together, it took everything he had to get up and drag himself there. The pack seemed gathered for the most part, so he would make his way a little closer until he was near the back. The old male slumped to the ground, head resting on his paws as his dull gaze stared off into the distance, one ear cocked towards the others.
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Ruaidhrí

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shrapnel
09-03-2017, 07:33 PM
ooc: This round has no time limit and there's no posting order except Lolaf has requested she post Torin first, and I'd prefer Frostbite to post afterwards, but after that it's free game. I do need Breasal, Kairi, and Jaidah to respond with what rank they want. No one else is required to respond if they don't have anything to say.

Frost was the first to arrive and Rory offered him a small smile at the other's words of encouragement. "I hope so. I didn't expect to have to really talk at a pack meeting until I was older." He admitted. Frost's presence at least helped ease some of his worries. He had one member that would back him up and he appreciated the older male's guidance. He was sure he had his father's support as well and surely his siblings wouldn't be too upset?

Jaidah arrived next and Rory tried to keep his face passive. He hadn't meant to worry them, but their mother had left in a bit of a hurry. He could only prolong this meeting for so long. "Mom's fine. I'll explain everything in a bit when everyone gets here." He reassured her. Breasal arrived next and he offered his sibling a soft tail wag as he sat next to Jaidah to offer her some comfort. Breasal seemed less worried so he spared his sibling only a small glance before watching as Leshia and Torin arrived. He nodded towards them both before scanning the area to see who else would show up next. At least his siblings were punctual.

Kairi arrived next and the russet male couldn't stop the smile that stretched across his face. She always knew how to liven his mood up with her energetic attitude. He nuzzled her back before trying to assess the flurry of words she spewed at him. "I missed you too. I can't wait to hear about your adventures." He said with a grin before it faltered slightly when she asked where Faite was. "I'll explain that in a little bit."

His attention flickered to Zell when he arrived and he stared at his father for a moment as he also offered him encouragement. Faite had at least told him where she was going so he wasn't the only one who knew. He nodded silently before watching as Stardust and Rin were the last to filter in. He smiled softly at Stardust - she hadn't been late- before offering the same welcoming smile to Rin. Rin had been mostly quiet as of late with both Fortune and his mother gone and he made a mental note to try and talk with the older male later.

He waited for a few more minutes to see if his aunt and cousin would arrive before deciding he could update them later. He couldn't wait forever and he could tell some of his siblings were anxious. "Alright so I'll just go ahead and address the most pressing matter about why I called you all here." He started off with it figuring it would be best to get the news out of the way before he moved onto other matters. Best not to keep everyone waiting. "I called you all together to inform you that my mother has gone off in search of Jewell, and my two cousins, Kane and Miach. She left me in charge and I'm not sure how long she'll be gone, but she will be back." He wished she'd given him an estimate on when she'd return, but until then he could only tell them that she would. Faite could take after herself after all. "In light of that I've decided to promote Frostbite to Kaliq since he's older and has more experience than I do so he'll be helping me out with the pack." He glanced towards Frostbite to see if the male was still okay with the position he was being offered. He was still welcome to decline it, but Rory felt as though it was the best course of action for the time being. He had no qualms with admitting that he was young and inexperienced and that he needed help.

He didn't pause for too long before continuing on. He wanted to keep the comments and questions to a minimum until he could finish what he had to say. "I also called you all together because my siblings and cousin have been sitting at the same rank for a year now. My cousin isn't here yet, but the rest of you are free to pick a rank that you feel suits you best." He wasn't sure how much training his siblings had done with their mentors, but he could only assume that they had enough to get them started. If they still needed more training then they could figure that out later. "I'd prefer you decide here, but if you need more time you can tell me or Frostbite later." With that he finally fell silent and scanned the small crowd to listen to what others had to say.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-04-2017, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2020, 01:20 PM by Torin.)

Slowly the pack surged in around him and he gave Kairi a quick nod as she joined them, similarly he acknowledged his father's approach with a kind blink even as he felt a pit settle in his stomach, already he was quickly working through the obvious implications of the meeting and his options, he wondered if Zell would be proud.

He paid little other attention to the others as they joined the group, instead turning to look expectantly at his brother as the male began to speak. The news wasn't wholly unexpected, he knew Faite had been gone after all and searching for their missing family seemed the most logical conclusion. Then a smart move on his brother's part but hearing Frostbite's promotion felt like a weight dropping to the bottom of his stomach where it hardened.

He barely heard the rest of Rory's speech as his mind started whirling a hundred miles an hour, his thus far carefully crafted plans flying immediately out of reach, before they'd even really had a chance to take root. He'd simply been operating on a feeling, a thought, a vague future and now... well he was forced to face a present that was different from his assumptions and there was only one course of action left.

It was stupid, of course it was. He was in no real place to even try to act this way. He'd always had his sites on Illiff not- well not this. Torin was slowly rising to paws even as he tried to rationalize his way out of what his body was already doing. His body ached as he rose, feeling his shoulder twinge with pain and the muscles in his abdomen, front leg and stomach complained, remnants of his fight with the older woman not even a week before.

This was so, so stupid. He opened his jaw, which now took it's turn to protest the movement with pain, the cuts on the side of his lower jaw, hard earned from tearing his face free from her grip still bright and angry red. Torin was very much aware that he was about to make a very very big mistake and he shouldn't say anything at all even as the words tumbled from his tongue. "I challenge for the rank of Kaliq!" He spoke in the most authoritative voice he could muster, which for a mostly silent wolf was pretty impressive even as he heard the quaver in his tone.

He cast his dual toned gaze towards Frostbite, his expression softening slightly, he had nothing against the man, in fact he thought he was a good choice for the rank... but Torin simply couldn't let this chance slip by him... he'd set his sights on Kalin... eventually... but he didn't want to rule alone... not yet. He still had so much to learn. But maybe with Rory beside him..?

Then his gaze once more found his father and he bite down the whine that threatened to pull from his lips. Not pride then, but disappointment. He thought to himself, for what else could the man feel about this?

Talk Think

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-07-2017, 11:54 AM

"Don't overthink your words and be honest, that's the best you can do," Frost said before stepping back.

Frost then found a spot and took a seat as more began to arrive, his eyes looking around for Star. He knew she would come, but when she arrived he wasn't sure. As Frost looked around he began to feel that the attendance was rather light? Surely they had more members then this, did they just feel Rory wasn't being serious about calling the pack together. His brows furrowed for a moment in thought though he was brought back to reality as he felt Star sit close to him. A smile came to his face as he leaned over and gently nuzzled her neck. He hadn't told her of his talk with Rory because he hadn't been sure that he would really get the promotion.

As Rory started his attention turned back to the younger male as he began to explain to the pack about what was going on. Though it was worrisome, Frost was sure Faite could care for herself and wouldn't want others to be pulled from the pack to help her. He wondered though what really happened to the missing members. If they were captured or simply lost, maybe they were simply tired of this pack and had moved on, who knows what had happened. Then Rory went on to announce his promotion and looked to him to see if he was still interested. Frost nodded a silent saying that he was before his tail lightly drummed the ground in happiness. Looking over to Star he grinned before looking back to Rory as he continued.

Frost really hadn't expected to many complaints, even though he wasn't one of the members who had been here the longest he still felt he would be good for the job. He was used to leading parties and his younger cousins from his clan. With Rory's quiet brother spoke with a challenge Frost felt his heart drop. He really didn't want to fight, but why not give the boy a shot. How could he deny Torin the chance? Besides he had to also prove his worth to those who didn't know him to well He turned his head to look as Torin catching his gaze and nodded to the boy to let him know that he understood. His own gaze was light to also let Torin know that he held nothing against him for his words and his decision.

Rising to his feet the tall male turned to face the boy and nodded lightly.

"If this is your wish then you may make the first move and good luck," Frost replied. He was a gentleman about it

"Talk" | 'Think'

Kairi

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
09-20-2017, 12:22 AM

She pouted when he didn't tell her what was going on right off the bat, but that was alright. She'd find out in a minute just like everyone else. So when the meeting started, and her twin brother began to explain the whereabouts of their mom. So that's where everyone had gone! Well...she didn't know exactly where they had gone to, but she knew they had just up and disappeared one day. Of course, she obviously didn't notice until later...if at all...but she was too busy adventuring and exploring the world around her or playing with her dad to notice. She did notice her mom missing for some time, but she was glad to know that nothing bad had happened to her. Or at least, she hoped.

Then Rory would go on to promote Frostbite, whoever that was. And finally mentioned ranks! She had no idea what she wanted to do, or if she even had any skills worth...well, anything. She frowned for once, thinking hard about what she wanted, but really, she couldn't think of anything! She was unsure, hesitant and speaking to Rory about it. She wasn't really good at anything, and that thought made her feel crappy. "I can maybe be a Levada? I dunno, I'm not sure.." She sighed heavily, but before she could say more, her brother Torin spoke up and suddenly shouted that he wanted to challenge for the rank of Kaliq. What!? They could do that!?

Her eyes widened with surprise, full attention on Torin and Frostbite. She had no idea that ranks could be challenged for! Of course...it shouldn't matter to her, right? She hardly knew how to fight...and she didn't pay much attention to when her dad tried teaching her. She glanced between her brother and the older male, wondering what would happen next. She was excited, though why she wasn't quite sure.

"Speak"

Art

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-24-2017, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2020, 01:21 PM by Torin.)

Torin was once more made painfully aware of his still healing injuries but it was a bit too late to back out now. He moved away from the gathered wolves to a more open area, there would be no casualties if he had anything to do with it. He briefly wondered how this must look to the rest of the pack, Frostbite at least didn't seem too upset even though he was the one Torin was challenging. He nodded in return, a single word dropping from his lips before the real action would start. "Luck."

Torin lowered into a more defensive position, his knees bending and chin tucking against his throat. His tail aligned with his spine and after a moment of consideration to his last fight his toes splayed slightly and he narrowed his eyes. Instinctively his ears pulled back to lay flush against his skull and his lips pulled back to bare fangs.

His approach was more measured this time, ducking his head even further, he took a few slow calculating steps towards his opponent before breaking into a sudden charge, not only hoping to catch Frostbite more off guard but trying to stop just at the moment of impact and slam his right shoulder into the left side of Frostbite's chest. He then wanted to jerk his head up as suddenly as possible in an effort to have the top of his skull collide with the left side of Frostbite's lower jaw.

Torin v. Frostbite for Rank (Kaliq)
Round 1/3
Height: 40"
Build: Medium

Talk Think

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-30-2017, 09:40 PM

The older male fallowed the younger one to a more open area to prevent others becomming caught up in the battle. Then Frost eased into his defenses, preparing for the younger male to spring his move. He spread his legs slightly along with spreading his toes to evenly distribute his body weight. Lowering his head slightly and tucking his chin to protect his windpipe and front chest as best as he could. He also aligned his tail with his spine ready to use it as rutter to keep himself balanced. His ears would pin back against his skull and wrinkling the skin on his face to protect his eyes, this also meant it exposed his teeth. This battle wasn't going to be one against an enemy, it was more of a bigger scale spar to prove who would be better for the rank. Frost was willing to step up and show his worth, even if he really didn't want to harm Torin, but he knew this battle would bring bruising and soreness to both parties. If anything it could be a learning lesson for the both of them, and if in the end this would help Torin learn more skills needed for his adult years then Frost was more then happy to battle with him.

Frost's eyes watched the male's steps forward, then narrowed as he sprung into a full blown charge. They were facing, for the most part head on and Frost was more then ready for a frontal attack. His impact hit the front left side of his chest, right by the front part of his shoulder and leg. The impact was immediately felt, he was sure a moderate bruise would form. Instinctively he swung his head to the right just before Torin swung his head up. Standing his ground the male kept his balance. Digging his claws in the ground he attempted to push his body into the younger male, digging his left front shoulder into Torin's right shoulder. Picking his left front leg up slightly he attempted to hook it around Torin's right front leg, while pushing into the male to knock him off balance.

He then tilted his skull to the left before sharply swinging his neck and skull to the left to knock his skull into Torin's ribs to attempt to also knock some wind out of the male.

Frostbite vs. Torin for Rank (Kaliq)

Round: 1/3
Height: 41"
OOC: Both me and Lolaf agreed upon extending the due dates for replies to a week.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-07-2017, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2020, 01:21 PM by Torin.)

Bone collided with bone and Torin gasped in pain as the still healing bruises on his shoulder flared up upon impact, then he clamped his jaw shut and gritted his teeth to help with the pain. His attempt at a headbutt only hit empty air and already Frostbite was moving to attack... or rather lean into him. Luckily for the older male Torin's wounds were still fresh and as Frostbite pushed into Torin's shoulder the pain flared up again and he found himself stumbling to his left, breaking their contact by a few inches, a sharp intake of breath indicating his pain.

They weren't done yet though of course. Frostbite made an attempt to hook his front leg around Torin's but his involuntary stumbling had changed their position slightly, instead dull claws left shallow cuts along his right forearm. Still he felt a hard impact against the right side of his lower ribs, Frostbite having swung his skull into it, and felt some air rush out of his lungs. That would definitely be some bruising in the morning.

Torin made to quickly backpedal then, he attempted to pivot on his front paws so that he was slamming his right hip into Frostbite, at the same time he extended his gaping jaw downwards, aiming at Frostbite's lower neck. If all went according to  plan he'd be abreast of Frostbite, with his scruff in his grip... that was the hope anyways.

Round 2/3
Talk Think

Jaidah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bird
10-10-2017, 09:53 AM
She worried for her mother, adopted sister, and cousins. But as Rory continued his speech, Jaidah found that her mother had chosen the right one for the job. He knew he needed help and appointed an older, more experienced male to be his second. Torin must not have thought so, he challenged the male, and Jaidah found her mismatched eyes widening. As the two moved off and squared up, Jaidah found herself worried for her brother. Her creamy mask wrinkled as she whined, moving more toward Rory. "Um...He will be okay, right? Frostbite won't hurt him too much?" She put one ear back on her delicate looking skull and watched. "I think...I think Levada will suit me best as a title. I would rather go out and learn all I can than to have to do anything political or healing." Looking to Rory, then to Torin, she continued to watch the battle for second. Who would win this?
Jaidah smells like cinnamon and pumpkin spices, she also has bi-colored eyes, her right eye is yellow, left blue.

The character you are currently reading is Jaidah, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Jaidah's profile!

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-15-2017, 08:35 PM

He didn't know about the boy's most recent fights and he didn't know that his change in position would effect the boy that much. He did his best to recover quickly even after his assault went through. With his stumble back Frost's attempted leg hook missed and instead he felt his claws grinding against the skin It would leave minor damage, but he still had never wanted to break skin. He still didn't even want to be into this battle in the first place, but he had to. His other assault also landed it's mark and he knew it would cause bruising, but it didn't last vary long. Torin was able to recover a lot quicker then he had hoped. The boy whirled his butt end around smacking his hip into Frost's own hip. He grit his teeth, but stood his ground. Then Frost made his move, three steps forward then pivoting on his feet and swinging his body to the right until his aimed that he was facing Torin's face and chest again. In doing this Torin's scruff grasp would have missed.

Then he shifted two steps to the right again so that his left shoulder was in line with the right side of Torin's front chest. Then he charged forward pointing his left shoulder forwards aiming to nail a spot that had already been hit just minutes before. Aiming to cause deeper bruising in that spot. He also lifted his head up and tipped his muzzle downward and to the left slightly. Opening his jaws he sought to gain grip on the thick fur right before Torin's shoulders at the base of his neck. His bite would only be hard enough for a grip and to cause bruising on the skin, it wouldn't be enough to break the skin.

Frostbite vs. Torin for Rank (Kaliq)

Round: 2/3
Height: 41"

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-18-2017, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2020, 01:22 PM by Torin.)

It never for a moment crossed Torin's mind that this fight wouldn't involve the two of them giving their all. Not that he particularly want to hurt Frostbite, rather that he just assumed the stakes were high enough for them both to be doing their very best. There was a moment of jarring impact as his right hip connected and he winced slightly, there would be bruising in the morning although he hoped it would be more so for Frostbite.

He would just barely register Frostbite moving and he certainly wouldn't catch it quick enough to stop his jaws from snapping shut on empty air. The pair were face to face again, if only for a moment. Frostbite shifted, his shoulder blade colliding with the right side of Torin's already battered chest. The boy let out a grunt of pain and jerked back a few steps, feeling fangs just graze the base of his neck right next to his left shoulder blade, tearing some of the fur there.

Torin ducked his head against his chest again and pushed forwards, aiming to tuck himself almost against Frostbite's chest, using his last pawstep forwards to try and slam his right paw down on top of Frostbite's left front paw. At the same time he would try to make a grab for the throat of the older man, aiming to hit the base of his jawline, where his skull connected to his neck on the underside. Just to hold Frostbite; he may have been giving his all but he didn't really want to kill the man.

Round 3/3
Other: Good Fight Blue! Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!

Talk Think