size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
08-29-2017, 02:11 AM

Today she decided she'd do something a little different. Instead of going off on her own, she figured she'd invite her brother to explore with her! Or if he didn't want to, she was cool with staying in pack lands today and chatting or playing, or...whatever he wanted to do. She figured she should get into the habit of doing what someone else wanted to do instead of what she always wanted to do, and besides...she felt like she hadn't talked to her brother or spent time with him in so long! Would he be mad at her for that? Would he understand? Did he care? She didn't know, but she'd find out today. Trailing around pack lands in search of him, she kept her nose to the ground as she aimlessly trotted like a wandering ant until she found him, wherever he might be.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Art

RuaidhrĂ­

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
08-31-2017, 11:54 PM

Rory felt like he hadn't gotten enough of a break since his mom had left. He'd done his best to pick up on her duties where he could, but he had to admit it felt better after he'd talked to Frostbite. It was relieving to know that some of the pack members accepted his status for the time being and were willing to help him out. He lacked experience, but he wasn't above asking for guidance when he needed it.

More than anything he wanted to talk to his siblings at some point. He missed acting like a kid at times, and he was missing Kairi's presence. Would it be selfish for him to want to slack off and spend time with her instead? He had just finished his patrol and he didn't see why not. His shoulders rolled into a shrug as he headed away from the territory line and inwards towards Lirim's center. He didn't make it very far before his smaller twin's scent caught his attention. The large male veered off track as he followed it and it wasn't long before he spotted her. A grin stretched across his face as he came closer. "Looking for something?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]

Kairi

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

09-19-2017, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2017, 10:30 PM by Kairi.)
ooc// Short post is short, i'm sorry T^T

A voice. Not just any voice, but Rory's voice! Her head jerked up to find her much larger twin coming towards her. "Rory! There ya are! I've been lookin' all over for ya!" Okay, maybe she hadn't been looking too hard. She could have been looking harder, but alas, the distractions were too great! Her tail beat the air like a whisk, her appendage stirring in circles rather than the usual side to side. She closed the remaining distance between them and tried to reach up to lick his face. All of his face. But since she was so much shorter, she'd settle for wherever she could reach! When she was done slobbering on him, she looked up with wide, sparkling eyes and a beaming smile. "Hey Rory, what're you doing today?"

"Speak"

Art

RuaidhrĂ­

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
10-07-2017, 02:11 PM

Well now there was a surprise. She'd been looking for him? Naturally his thought process went towards pack related things. Maybe she needed him for something important? He inwardly groaned at the thought. Being responsible all the time was really starting to suck and he just wasn't interested. It wasn't like he wouldn't help her out, but a small part of him hoped that she was looking for him for some other reason.

His thoughts soon flew out the window as Kairi began trying to lick whatever part of his face she could reach. His head went higher so she'd have a harder time so in the end she only managed to bathe his chin in slobber, but it was still enough to make his nose crinkle in feigned disgust. "Kairi!" He said in protest before laughing and pulling away from her. Well, at least his bad mood was gone for sure now. He looked down at her as she changed tunes and asked him what he was doing for the day. His head tilted to the side as he thought about it before he shrugged. "I hadn't figured that out yet. What are you up to today? Hopefully something exciting." Anything had to be better than more adult stuff.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Kairi

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

11-24-2017, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2017, 05:07 PM by Kairi.)

She giggled when he tried to keep out of her reach, so for the moment she settled for his chin. Maybe later she'd try to sneak more slobber when he wasn't looking, but for now, her mind had wandered to other things. Sometimes she wished she was tall like her brothers and her dad, but sometimes she didn't wish it at all. She liked being small, sometimes. She could ride on her dads back, and get into all the best hiding places that big wolves couldn't fit into. But it had its drawbacks too, like sometimes she'd struggle to keep up with her dad when they were on the chase for prey, but she was working on it. Her dad had told her that if she kept doing all the traveling and exploring she was doing, she'd have better stamina and could outpace wolves with long legs too.

"Well, I was gonna go bug dad to see if he wanted to explore with me, but since I found you then you can go with me!" Her ears twitched as she thought for a moment, "If you wanna. I was gonna dig around our territories to see if there's any hidden treasures and stuff and maybe to see if our lands are hiding any secrets...like secret caves and stuff. And if anyone was up for it maybe a game of hide and seek?" She gazed up at him with wide, hopeful eyes. Really, she just wanted to play with her brother, and when she suddenly remembered how long it had been since they played together, she looked down at her paws as they scuffed the dirt. "We haven't played together in a while, especially since you took up mom's job,"

"Speak"

Art

RuaidhrĂ­

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
11-24-2017, 11:13 PM
I'll show you how a heart can never fail

His nose wrinkled as she lathered his chin with slobber, and he rose a paw to wipe it away as a carefree laugh left him. Ears flicked forward curiously as she explained why she'd come out and he wasn't surprised to hear she'd wanted to go bug their dad. Since she couldn't find him it seemed as though Rory wasn't the replacement, but he wasn't upset by it at all. In fact it'd been a while since he'd spent any time with her so the thought of being with her all day was a good one for him and it brought a smile to his face.

Naturally she spoke so much so that he couldn't get a single word in. Looking for hidden places and buried treasures seemed a little far fetched, but fun nonetheless. And then came the realization that he hadn't played with any of his siblings since he'd taken over his mother's job and they'd all started to become more responsible. That thought filled him with a guilty pang of regret - he had to make more time for his siblings. He didn't want them to think he was too busy for them. How had Faite handled being an alpha and a mom?

"Well since I haven't gotten to spend time with you lately we can do anything you want." He said with a grin. "Do you wanna go explore the territory first and see what we can find?"

"Speech"