ardent

Enter The Realm

Kasdeya

gems
size
build
player
09-10-2017, 02:50 AM
It had been quite a long time of searching, but at last she felt like she was picking up on their trails. Kas had wandered off from the others a while back, wanting to go off and play her tricks on unsuspecting mortals. She, however, had spent a little too much time playing and hadn't realized how far back she had fallen from the others. Oh well. At least she had her share of fun while trying to track them down again, and so she didn't really regret it too much. She was starting to get annoyed by all the mortals thinking they could get at her, but she quickly put them in their places. Oh how she adored playing with her poison toys! Not only that, but the many traps and snares she had learned to build with the helpful insight of a few loners she had managed to befriend just to use them for the sole purpose of taking what they knew. And then of course, leaving them high and dry! Oh how she had fun though...of course, she'd never admit she sometimes enjoyed their company. Man, these mortal clowns are rubbing off on me...I gotta find Amon on the others, and fast!

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
11-11-2017, 01:36 PM
ooc: sorry didn't see this thread! I can throw in Pyr a bit later

Ashiel was resting in the sand with the sun on his back. Spring was blossoming in Auster and with it came the heat but it was not yet summer and Ashiel found this day warm and pleasant, so he spread out on his belly with a contented sigh. Ashiel didn't expect to run into anyone but as a light breeze ruffled his fur he caught the scent of an approaching stranger. Ashiel's peridot eyes opened to peer at the dark figure ahead and he quickly got to his feet and shook the sand from his coat.

Ashiel moved swiftly to block her path but he soon realized that the markings of her coat were distinctly Abraxas. His head titled to the side. "Hello… who are you?"

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Kasdeya

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2017, 12:08 AM
Focused on her own path across the land bridge, her hackles lifted slightly at the sight of someone seemingly racing towards her to block her path. Her eyes narrowed at the youth. Did she have to throw someone in the water already? Before she could open her mouth to speak, the youth greeted then questioned her. She stood silent for a moment as she looked the kid over, noting the form and markings. Nah, it couldn't be, could it? "Kasdeya Abraxas, who are you to ask me?" Her tone was not unkind, but rather held a subtle curiosity to it.

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
11-26-2017, 10:40 AM

Ashiel remained alert as the woman's eyes narrowed at him. Was he going to get into a fight on what he considered his vacation day? The woman spoke and Ashiel stared at her in surprise. "Abraxas? My name is Ashiel Abraxas. How are you related to Amon?" As Amon was something of the central figurehead of their family it only made sense to him that he should use the man to figure out how this woman was related to him. She looked to be of similar age to his mother but she could always be an older cousin.

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
11-26-2017, 10:46 AM
You Made Me A Believer

Ashiel had been training hard and so Pyralis had given him the day off to go relax and do whatever it was the pup did when he wasn't training. She'd never really paid to much attention to her children's hobbies. Of course, when Ashiel failed to show up for breakfast Pyralis began to wonder where he'd gone off to and so she was tracking him. It was good exercise for her for one and her son was not yet a yearling for another. She didn't like her kids being gone for to long.

Pyralis trekked north, rather impressed that Ashiel went this far. He'd been such a home body for most of his life that it made her proud to see he was finally get comfortable moving about the territory. When she finally caught up to him he was talking to an older woman and a grin split across her face as she recognized the form of her sister, Kasdeya.

"Kas! I don't believe it, it feels like it's been so long since I've seen you. I see you've met my son Ashiel. Tell, me how have you been?" She moved forward to greet her sister, tail waving lazily in the air.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!