Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-25-2017, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 06:43 PM by Tyranis.)

Every day seemed to be creeping closer and closer to the day when Sparrow would take over and every day seemed to fill him more and more with dread. He had been spending less and less time in Abaven although he always came back before anyone seemed to notice he was gone. He wondered if they would have searches for him if he simply stayed away for too long, and then reminded himself that no one had gone looking for Cloud.

He had been resentful at first, angry that his brother had abandoned him, but that had faded long ago. He understood why his brother had left, he had been clear that Abaven was no place for him. Then again who was Abaven even for? Bass’s brats apparently or at least if felt that way.

He huffed and found a clearing he could rest in while his thoughts raced and his heart clenched painfully. He had started to wonder more why Cloud hadn’t asked him to come wherever he had gone rather than why he had left. That gave way to the painful realization that his brother- his only brother- might have died and he needed to squeeze his eyes shut as he laid on his side to keep from bursting into tears.  “He didn’t even say goodbye.” He thought and clenched his teeth to the point that his jaw ached.

Speech, Thought, You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-26-2017, 03:19 PM

He was a year old now. They were a year old. The male was left wandering on his own for some time now since he had gotten separated from Ana. Whether it was a good thing or a bad thing, he didn't know. Wasn't sure he cared right now. He remained in the east. Remained in the lands surrounding Abaven, but couldn't go back. He didn't want to go back. He had remembered telling Ty he felt displaced there, and when he ran into his mother some time ago, had told her he didn't want to go back either. Bass was gone, not that it mattered. The male had more or less assumed the role of a father to them, even though he wasn't related to them by any means. He could sense the hostility in the pack towards him and his siblings, and after his sisters had up and disappeared, Cloud had grown more agitated by how everyone fawned and fussed over them and could care less about him and his brother. Hell, he didn't even know if the pack had gone searching for him! Did they...? It was a question begging to be answered.

As the now grown male wandered the area, he couldn't help but think about Tyranis. He had always felt bad about what he did, leaving him behind without a word...but how could he go back and tell Ty he was out? How could he face his brother when he had promised to stick by his side and help him take over? The thoughts were crushing his mind, but it all seemed to grow stronger when that all too familiar scent hit him. Ty? Was that really him that he smelled? What were the odds of that? Raising his head, he tracked his brothers scent until he found him lying there. All alone in a clearing. His ears fell back, but he wouldn't run from his brother. In the end, they only had each other. Then again, all they had was each other since the beginning...or so he thought. He approached from behind, somewhat hesitant as he feared that Ty would lash out and hate him for leaving without a word, but he had to at least try and explain himself and then deal with it afterwards. "Ty?" It was all he could think to say right now, but he knew he wanted to say more.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-27-2017, 09:28 AM

His eyes snapped open in an instant. He lifted his head and turned it in the direction of the all too familiar voice, his heart pounding furiously. For a horrible moment he thought he would see nothing there, the gentle voice on the wind had simply been imagined. But it hadn’t been. He stared, wide-eyed because in that moment it was all he could do and rose onto his paws slowly, almost as if he were unsure of himself. He walked toward his brother as if he expected him to vanish in an instant. But he didn’t. “Cloud…” He said softly, disbelief heavy on his voice, and then in the next instant their bodies were together, Ty’s arm pressed against his neck, crushing them together. “I thought I’d never see you again.” He said, his voice hoarse and heavy with emotion.

He pulled back to look at his brother and lavished his forehead with affection, a soft, desperate, whine stuck in his throat as he showered his brother with love. “Where were you?” He asked, his voice gentle and curious rather than accusatory.

Speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-04-2017, 09:41 PM

His name was spoken, and he nearly flinched at what might happen next. But he refrained. Ready to take any punishment of anger his brother saw fit for leaving him. One moment he was standing there alone, bracing for his brothers wrath upon him. The next, he was pressed against his brother in a soul crushing embrace, followed by a flood of kisses from his larger brother. He wasn't sure how to feel. His brother's voice had reached him, claiming he thought he'd never see him again and he could hear the emotion in his only brother's voice. What had he done to him? He and Ty had been the strongest of the litter, more in the sense that they dared not show their emotions to the outside world, but in the eyes of each other? He supposed it couldn't be helped.

When Ty pulled back, Cloud looked at the ground for a moment before looking up at Tyranis. What should he tell him? Tell him the truth... It was that voice...he hadn't heard it in some time, but it decided to make itself heard again. He shuffled his paws against the dirt, afraid he might sound selfish or foolish for what he might tell his brother. "I..." He took a deep breath that rattled his insides, head swimming with emotions and hesitance. Bi-colored eyes closed for a moment before opening again to gaze at his beloved brother, pain and sadness etched within. "I...well...I went hunting one day on my own just outside pack lands...and...I met someone..." Should he tell him exactly what had happened during that battle with the spiked beast? The memories of the pain he felt when he was speared all over made him hurt just thinking about it, but the injuries he had sustained from that hunt had led up to meeting the Abraxas woman who had helped him. "I fought and killed a porcupine but...I ended up getting turned into a pin cushion..."

Not his proudest moment, but at the same time it was. He had succeeded in killing his prey! And it had felt good. "I didn't want to come back looking the way I was, the pack would have laughed at me! But then, a pretty woman by the name of Anamelech Abraxas helped me with my wounds, and after that well...I uh...I followed her..." He dropped his head, gaze unwilling to look at him. He felt he had betrayed his brother for not coming back that day..."She was strong...she said she could teach me a lot of things, and I couldn't refuse! The pack...I felt I didn't belong in Abaven, and after Bass left, I felt there was no point. There's nothing but weak wolves there, and Ana's family she told me about sounded much better...so I traveled with her for a while, but then...I wanted to come back and...I wanted to tell you that I was sorry for leaving you...I know I made you a promise...and I'd never go back on a promise to you..." Would his brother forgive him? Did he understand? What would his brother think?

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-18-2017, 11:22 AM

He looked at Cloud, sadness in his eyes, his ears folded and bowed his head, pressing it against his smaller brother’s comfortingly.“I understand.” He said softly, his voice thick with emotion. “Cloud…” He said quietly. “Abaven is weak. I don’t want it anymore…” He said, his eyes squeezing shut. “I want to make my own place, somewhere for us, the Destructions can keep the plains and the rapids for all I care.” He drew back and looked to the side, unable to meet his brother’s gaze. “Sparrow, Lark, they’ll only hold us back. “ He pinned his ears back and looked steadily at the ground. “Cloud, promise me you’ll never go back there, but when I make my own place…When I find it…I want you to join me, as my second.” He looked back at his brother his expression unsure but hopeful. “Please…” He trailed off, swallowing hard before continuing. “Promise me that.” And he waited on pins and needles for an answer.

Speaking  Thinking You