size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-13-2017, 06:16 PM
The male had decided he had had enough of remaining in Talis lands while his wounds finished healing. He had gotten away with minor injuries compared to some of his pack mates. His bruised were healed for the most part, but parts of him ached still.

He came upon lands he hasn't been to before, the stench of death and decay was strong, along with the smell of her. What was this place? He moved further in, a light fog curling across the ground. He didn't see the small tar puddle until his left foot stepped in it, drawing a disgusted sound from the male. Lifting his foot, he attempted to clean it off, but the moment his tongue tasted it, he immediately stopped and shuddered at the taste. "That's the grossest shit I've ever tasted!" hissing a bit, he continued his investigation of the place. Maybe it would rub off in the dirt as he walked...

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

RuaidhrĂ­

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
12-11-2017, 07:54 PM
I'll show you how a heart can never fail

Well he'd never been here before, but then again it didn't take him long to reconsider his options. The west had such a vast amount of different terrain that he was sure he could have found any place better than this. The stench of tar was strong in the air and his nose wrinkled at the smell. He would have turned and walked away right then and there if he hadn't heard another wolf. Apparently someone didn't like it here either.

Curiosity got the better of him and the large male maneuvered through the fog and tar towards where the sound had come from. It didn't take him long to find a dark slate and white colored wolf with tar stuck on his foot. He barely suppressed the chuckle that threatened to leave his mouth and instead he offered a friendly smile towards the other male.

"I'm guessing you've never been here before? I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to eat that stuff." His tone was joking, and still friendly, as he addressed the other wolf.

"Speech"

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-27-2018, 10:41 PM

He was irritated, and rightly so. The tar that stuck to his foot felt disgusting and it was making him uncomfortable. Had he ever felt uncomfortable before? He couldn't think of a single time he did. He was working on getting the taste off his tongue as he scraped it against his teeth, but his efforts weren't going too well. He'd most likely have to find some water, but was there any around here?

It was then he noticed someone else approaching, a muted red and dark form larger than he was. He caught the males reaction and his own ears fell back with embarrassment and further irritation. Great, this was what he needed. To be laughed at! His fur prickled as he turned to face the stranger, "What gave that away? Had I known this shit would taste so disgusting then I would have tried to avoid it," He was grumpy now, and his voice made that clear.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

RuaidhrĂ­

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-28-2018, 08:55 PM
I'll show you how a heart can never fail

Oops. It appeared as though he'd upset the male more than he already was. He had noticed the way the other male's ears fell back and Rory felt a brief amount of guilt for laughing at him. His guilt only grew at the male's words and an apologetic look fell across his face. "I'm sorry for laughing, I didn't mean to offend you." He said sincerely before examining the tar on the wolf. He racked his brain for a moment as he tried to figure out a way to help him. He imagined the taste wasn't very pleasant, or healthy, so licking it off wasn't a very good option.

"The hot springs would be a good way to get it off of your fur, but we're no where near any." He mused out loud. Hot water would have been his preferred option, but considering there wasn't any nearby he'd have to improvise. "If we head west a bit we'll come to the ocean. You can rinse your mouth out there and the sand will be abrasive enough with the salt water to help scrub the tar off of your paw." He offered. Besides, heading away from the tar pits sounded like a good idea. This by far was one of his least favorite places to be.

"Speech"

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]