ardent

Where Do You Go When There's Nowhere To Go?

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-27-2017, 02:12 AM

She had returned from her ventures beyond the continents. The woman had followed another who had promised her a crown, but it seemed the male had done no more than tricked her in the hopes of dragging her far from home and sowing his seed within her. Tough luck for him, the fiery girl had managed to turn his own "loyal" followers against him, and now he was probably still running for his life...or dead. She didn't care. She was disappointed, and embarrassed. But nobody would know that, not even her own kin. Speaking of...where were they? She hadn't seen her father or siblings for a long time now, and couldn't quite remember when the last time she saw them was. Had they all decided to go their separate ways now? Had she been away too long? Her ears flattened against her head, gaze roaming the ground before her feet as she pushed through the grasses that towered over her petite frame. She was tired of being alone, but she had never been in a pack before...would it even be worth joining a pack? She didn't have any damn clue about what the whole deal was about them...at a loss for what to do, she simply walked on in search of food. She hadn't eaten today yet, and she was sure she could maybe find a pheasant or two around here.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Setekh I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-22-2018, 04:22 PM
OOC: Hope you don't mind me dropping Setekh in here to gain some intellect (meeting your beautiful wolf)
and experimenting with a harmless marigold (healing)

An exasperated sigh pushed through deep charcoal lined lips, the dark fur that cloaked his even darker soul danced in the light breeze. His eyes peered around his surroundings, but all that he could see was the grass, "Endless fucking grass... Joy" A growl drew from his lips as he returned to his work. His eyes scanning the area again, devoid of the "joy" that he spoke of. Fortunately, or unfortunately, his search was taking quite a long time, and the sun was beginning to grow warmer. After his meeting with the elder, their talk of herbs intrigued the male. At his disposal were hundreds of thousands of weeds, ruthless flowers, boil-ridden mushrooms, and so many types of roots. His jaws worked side to side, the grinding not helping his anxious nature. Surrounded by the drying reeds, the brute let out a growl, his eyes narrowed and he began to lash out at the grasses. In his anger, he ripped down row after row, but something new, something colored differently, caught his eye.

Pausing, Setekh looked down at the ripped plant, and debated on one of two options; eat it, or leave it be. If he ate it, and it was poisonous, he could die, withering in agony alone. If he ate it, and it didn't kill him, he might be able to assess the side effect, or even it's use. Staring down at the yellow and bright orange flowery plant, Setekh debated. In his thought process, his tail lashed from side to side, his sides heaved with the effort it took to destroy so much around him. Little did the brute know, his miraculous discovery, wasn't that miraculous. The flower grew greedily and ravenously across the world, and even if he did ingest, it would do virtually nothing. It wasn't until he stared at it a bit longer, did he grow the courage to give it a shot. Nervously, the brute gingerly plucked off one small bud, chewing slowly, the minor bitter taste giving him very little discomfort. He sat down, knowing full well that he had to wait. It's only a matter of time before I feel something, He inhaled, and that's when he realized he wasn't alone. Somewhere in this grass, this landscape, he was around another. Or perhaps I'll have to wait. He remained slightly quiet, but turned this way and that, debating on whether or not he should make the first move, and how to act during this first move.

"Talk dirty to me"