size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-28-2017, 12:21 AM

She had never set foot in these particular lands, but she knew what they were. She often skirted the edges when she was younger, somewhat afraid to set foot for fear of the unknown. But she was a full fledged adult now, two years old, and she was sure she was missing out on whatever actions constantly came through this field of war. Now though, she wasn't afraid. Or at least, not that she could tell. Maybe she was just bored and looking for a thrill, the dame had never really been in a true fight nor had she ever come across any other pack wolves. At least, she was sure pack wolves showed up here...at the very least, wolves seeking to challenge for other packs and the like came here. She had heard many a challenge from her home in the range, and now, it was her to step foot here. She didn't know what she'd find, or who would find her...but she hoped she wasn't wasting her time. The world had so much to offer, and she wanted to be a part of it.

OOC// so idk if i'm looking for a spar or someone to try and claim/convince her to join their pack or both but pls by all means chars should fight over her try to convince her to go with them x3 let's see if this goes anywhere lol.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
01-20-2018, 11:01 PM
Sparrow had been kicking around the idea of a spar for a while now. Since she had been training with Kanja, she was a little more sure of herself. She always wondered what would happen if she failed, though. If some loner knew how weak she was, wouldn't that make her entire pack a target for attack?

Sparrow sucked in a breath and mustered up the courage to boldly walk through the battlefield. She hadn't even wandered far when she spotted another wolf. She barked out to let the other know she was near.

Dear gods, even from a distance, this woman was beautiful.

Calming herself, Sparrow came closer to the woman.

"Did you come here looking for a spar? Or was there something else you sought?"

Pyre

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-22-2018, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 01:51 PM by Pyre.)

ooc: Thought maybe if Paradise went to join a pack Pyre would come with her <3 Or maybe he'll fight off anyone trying to take her xD

The battlefield had basically become a second home for the fight hungry young man. There was just such a thrill in it and he was becoming a bit addicted. Today was extra interesting though since he walked out across the battlefield and almost immediately caught his sister's scent. His ears perked up and he grinned as he trotted out to go find her. He was pretty surprised to find her here, but he was kinda proud too. She was easy to spot of course with her orangey stripes. Pyre was so excited to see his sibling again after so long that he barely noticed the brown and white girl that was standing across from Paradise. He walked over to stand at his sister's side, giving her a wide grin as he bumped her shoulder with his. "Hey, Para! Long time no see!" He turned his gaze toward the other woman now, offering her a similar grin since no one was a stranger in his eyes. "Hello to you as well! Am I interrupting?"

Speech Thought Others