size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
12-29-2017, 06:39 PM

OOC: Pups are old enough to write now, just for age reference. Also not sure if she is staying in Ty's den or not so keeping that vague

She stepped outside the den as the two little heathens escaped before her and eyed as Nuada harassed Rain outside to play with her. It was an odd little pair the two were becoming, but Aranea wouldn't strive to pull them in different directions. She was bonding with them, but being a young mother was dragging down on her raising abilities though it was probably all in her head anyway.

She just watched as they played a distance inside the cave and would only yell at them if they wanted to venture towards the entrance of the cave, but they wouldn't do such a thing at least so she thought. They were pretty far in but in an eye's view.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-11-2018, 03:12 AM

He couldn't believe that his brother had kids already! When had he met someone? When had all of this begun? They weren't even two years old yet and already he was an uncle of two. He hadn't met the kids yet, and he had never spoken to his brother's mate...was it the girl that had stuck oddly close to him when Dauntless had been founded? It was confusing to him, but he wouldn't question it...at least, not yet. He hadn't gotten the chance to pelt his brother with the questions that demanded answers, but was it really his business anyway? He wasn't sure. He was curious, yes. And maybe even a little jealous that his brother had fond someone to love.

He was on his way out to hunt and clear his mind when he heard the sound of children. Uh...what did he do now? His course was taking him right past where they were, and he didn't exactly feel like going around to avoid them. Then again, he didn't have a reason to avoid them...he just felt...awkward. Swallowing nervously, he continued on his path and soon, a female and two kids would come into view. He wasn't quite sure who was who yet in the pack, but as his brother's second in command, he should start to get to know everyone, right? "Hey there, I'm uh...Cloudburst, Ty's brother. You can call me Cloud for short, I don't think we've properly met before.." Awkward much? Probably.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
01-12-2018, 04:45 PM

As Tyranis' brother came to view, Aranea would dread every step he took closer to her. Of course, she wouldn't show it. She held a secret jealousy towards Cloudburst that even Ty didn't know about. How someone she had never met and wasn't in her lover's life until he made the pack could just waltz up and sit beside his throne... She would never understand it. But perhaps the two of them felt that same way for each other, they didn't know each other and both held a strong part of Tyranis' life. Oh well, it is what it is.

"Yes, I know who you are..." her voice was gentle as she tried to sound as kind as possible. "My name's Aranea Loire if you didn't know..."

Yeah, definitely awkward. She would just sit there and kind of try to avoid eye contact but also try to make it and yeah, weird. So after about a moment or two she would come out with, "Uh, well, the darker one, my son, that's Rain. And his sister is Nuada." She watched as her daughter taunted Rain, poking at him and laughing. It was always harmless and she was just getting so tired of coming between them. If all Rain needed at the end of the day was to curl up with Momma then she would only step in if she felt Nuada would endanger him. Which didn't seem quite possible, at least yet.

Walk "Talk" Think

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-23-2018, 09:17 PM

Well, so much for first impressions. He knew he hadn't made a good one, but he wasn't as social as he ought to be with his rank. He was trying though. He dipped his head, though he knew sort of who she was, he figured it was better to introduce themselves face to face rather than hear from his brother who the other was. He offered a small smile, trying to make things seem...less awkward. Was that even possible? He had no idea that she was jealous of him. Though he hadn't been around Ty for a while before Dauntless had been founded, he and his brother had always had that bond when he was still in Abaven. He supposed it was that bond and the promises they made to each other that got them where they were, and Cloud had always stood by to support his darker counterpart.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Aranea," He offered a grin, a toothy smile spreading across his maw. It faltered shortly after though, as Aranea stumbled for words. He glanced towards her children, and he couldn't help but stare at them for a long moment. While he knew Ty and her had a thing, it didn't occur to him that they were serious enough for them to start a family so soon. He stood there in a sort of daze. Man, his brother was lucky...Aranea was pretty, he had to admit. And he also couldn't believe he was an uncle when he wasn't even two years old yet! "Nuada and Rain, huh? Man I can't believe my brother is a dad and I'm an uncle..." He trailed off, then after a moment he turned back to her. "Congratulations! And uh, if you ever need help with them...don't hesitate to ask." He turned to watch them again, a small smile growing steadily bigger as he watched them play.

"Speak"

art by mochiimomo

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
01-24-2018, 02:12 PM

She tried a genuine smile to the boy, watching her children as he was watching them too. She did hold some kind of weird trust towards him, since Tyranis did, but still held her secret grudges.

"I can't believe I'm a mother." A little of humor in her tone, it was hard to show. But it was the truth, even though Tyranis was as young as her, and Cloud too as an uncle of the same age, she was the one that actually gave birth. Her very tiny frame giving life to two little beings. It was really a miracle of nature. Even though she didn't see it as a blessing when she first discovered she was pregnant.

She gave a small nod in agreement to his offer of help, but still watched the children and didn't go to turn toward him at all. That was, until she went to mention, "You know, you and Ty don't look anything alike." Looking up at his face with that still tiny grin, "But you also do at the same time." Their faces and their builds were something she found in common. But not only that of their appearance, but their demeanor. They seemed hard and soft at the same time and also good for leading. So much unlike her she thought. How did she end up here?

Walk "Talk" Think