gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Asena
01-11-2018, 11:50 AM
If there was a word for misery Jewell knew it. Her stomach hurt after she ate a piglet this morning. Her stomach was starting to get rounder too, making her wonder if she was eating too much. She hadn't been out to give French lessons to Torin lately mostly due to she didn't feel up to it. She was tired alot and hungry alot too, but every time she ate she started feeling ill.

She was outside her den right now, laying in a spot of sun. The fresh air would hopefully help. She did feel the need to dig a deeper den lately too. She had bathed again this morning as Well, but she could still feel that male on her, using her. She needed to see if someone could give her some self defense lessons but she didn't know who best to ask. Frostbite or Torin might be her best bet but did she dare tell them what had changed her mind? She didn't want to be seen as weak. If anything she felt like living through this he'll twice should make her stronger, but right now she didn't feel very strong.

She sat up with a start as her stomach lurched. She was getting sick again and she couldn't stop it. She tried to stay as quiet as possible though. She didn't move away from it this time, instead turning her nose and head away from the stench and sight of it beside her forepaws and laying her head back down.

Faite as Jewell's guardian is allowed in any and all her threads regardless of the tag. She may enter as she see's fit.

All of Jewell's French will have a span title over it, hover for translations.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
01-11-2018, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 12:25 AM by Torin.)

I've learned to slam on the break before I even turn the key,
before I make the mistake,
before I lead with the worst of me.

Torin hadn't had much time to spend with Jewell as of late. Their language lessons had been a good escape from his other duties, a welcome distraction from his many worries. But lately they hadn't been happening, Jewell claimed she simply wasn't feeling up to them lately and he hadn't pressed the matter. He hoped that she was simply having a few off weeks and that if she wasn't she'd be able to at least come to him with her concerns.

Evidently that wasn't the case as he found himself wandering close to her den and the wave of sickness washed over him. His own stomach roiled at the stench and he frowned and felt his chest flutter with anxiety, he hoped it was only a cold, maybe a stomach bug. He was ill equipped to deal with anything more.

"Jewell?" He began hesitantly, "Ça va?"

"Silent treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Lynx!

Jewell

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Asena
01-11-2018, 02:44 PM
Her quiet didn't last as the sound of Torin coming reached her. She turned her eyes in the direction of him and she pressed her ears back. She knew eventually she would have to face everyone again but she didn't expect it to be so soon. She listened as he started in French. He was getting better but his accent still made it hard for him to get it down. His question hung like a vine for her. She honestly wasn't even sure she was okay.

"Jewell is not clear. Not know what wrong. Just sleepy and hurt stomach. But want eat weird things. But Jewell fat too."  was that how she said it? She didn't know.that male had to of done something to her when he hurt her. She lifted herself to sit up though. She didn't want to talk in French and him misunderstand something right now. She wanted to tell him but she didn't want too too. He might think her weak. "Torin keep secret? Jewell not want look weak." this would determine whether she told him of the man.

Faite as Jewell's guardian is allowed in any and all her threads regardless of the tag. She may enter as she see's fit.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
01-12-2018, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 12:25 AM by Torin.)

Torin frowned slight as Jewell spoke, taking a moment to parse her words. He quickly flashed a glance at her stomach as she called herself fat, he certainly didn't think so. There was the slightest indication of roundness near her abdomen but she certainly wasn't fat. He didn't get a chance to reassure her on that before she spoke again and he thought for a moment.

Some part of him hated that she was asking him to keep a secret, he had a bad feeling about this and he didn't like the idea of having to shoulder something dark and potentially dangerous. If it's really dangerous I will have to break that promise. If not there is no harm in keeping her secret. He rationalized to himself. "You're not weak." He rumbled, a soft small smile tugging at his lips as he tried to reassure her. And it was the truth, he didn't think she was weak at all. Certainly not after all she'd been through. Naive maybe but she wasn't weak. "Tell me." His tone was soft as he spoke again, moving slightly closer to her though he kept some distance between them. He still didn't want to push too much with her, he'd rather she feel safe around him.

Image by Lynx!

Jewell

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Asena
01-12-2018, 05:56 PM
He looked to consider it for a moment and she pressed her ears more. Would he tell? Rory would think she was a burden and weak if he found out. She just didn't want that. He could make her leave the pack if he thought that. But then Torin spoke and she was relieved. He wanted to know but would he want to keep it a secret?

She might as well hope her trust wasn't in vain. If he told she wasn't sure she could trust anyone again. "Jewell was.... Raped.... think man do something to Jewell. Make Jewell sick. Jewell bit man face, feel bad for hurt man....." her voice was quieted almost a whisper. She was hesitant to even tell him but she told him in hopes she could trust him with this. It wasn't a pretty secret but it was hers now. Her eyes looked away and her ears pinned as far as they could. She didn't want to know he thought her weak now. She didn't want to see anger on his face at her. She had for the first time in her life bitten someone though. He deserved the bite though so she shouldn't feel bad about it right?

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
01-12-2018, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2020, 01:54 PM by Torin.)

Torin did his best to keep his feelings from showing, his eyebrows twitching up in surprise was the only thing he showed. Inside he was a roiling and seething mass of anger and anxiety and uncertainty. He wanted to kill the unknown man as they had the last one, he wanted to comfort and sooth his sister, he wanted to scream and he wanted to cry. Slowly his gaze drifted to her abdomen again.

It was the barest outline of a bump, only the hint of a bulging. And he felt his heart drop. Torin looked at Jewell and after taking a few deep breaths spoke again. "Have you talked to any of our healers yet?" He had to know, and if she didn't know yet so did she. "If you want I could get Stardust for you, I promise I'll be here the whole time and I'll make sure she keeps it a secret too. If he did do something to hurt you further we need to know so we can help you get better, right?" He suggested Star and not their own aunt, he had a feeling she wouldn't be eager to have the news spread through the family.

"Jewell?" He asked softly, willing her to meet his eyes. "You did nothing wrong. I promise." God's he hoped he was wrong, and if he wasn't? Well he'd have to help her realize that what had happened wouldn't remain secret for long... He could only hope he'd actually be able to help.

Image by Lynx!

Jewell

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Asena
01-12-2018, 09:20 PM
He asked if she spoke to any healers and she shook her head. She didn't know which to trust with this sort of thing. Maybe Stardust but she wasn't sure. Frostbite was the last to have seen her but she didn't think he knew, or at least she hoped not. She didn't want to be a weakling to everyone. Zell already thought that about her. She looked at him through her lashes as he continued to speak. She nodded meekly to him as he said he could get stardust. She did want to get better so if he thought she could help then she should see her right?

He spoke again and the pacifist in her had her wanting to tell him she had, wanted to make him aware she had made blood well up on his face. That she had bit someone. "but Jewell bit man face.... It's no good bite others..." that's what she had always thought anyway. She looked up at him, not even realizing what he was. She was unaware that she even could be pregnant. Of course she didn't even know where babies came from. Faite had never told her about this stuff.