gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
01-27-2018, 09:23 PM

She didn't dare leave the pack territory. She had two vary good reasons that she was leaving herself grounded, even if the grounded part was drawing down her mood. Since being blinded she really had yet to learn how to defend herself with her new handicap. Her second reasoning was she was in season and didn't dare leave pack lands without someone with her. She would be stupid to think she could come back unharmed. The pack had been fairly quiet since the raid, so being grounded to the pack wasn't to exciting either. For the most part she had kept herself stuck in her den in the alcove, but she was getting antsy. She wanted out, she wanted to do something instead of moping around. It wasn't like anyone in the pack would harm her due to her season.

So she moved from her den and headed out over the plains. She wasn't sure what she was going to do, but she needed to find something else to do other then mope around her den. Who knows maybe she would even meet a new wolf in the pack. She headed out towards the borders of the pack, the tall wall that now bordered the pack territory from the outside world. There was a few spots in the wall that were holes or doorways for prey to move in and out of the territory. She headed to one of those spots and took a seat in the doorway and leaned up against the stone. Her ears pricked forward as she listened to the sounds of life. She was facing the Estuary so the sounds of birds were vary popular in this spot and the fact it was spring, the birds were full of energy and songs.

"Talk" & 'Think"

* Is completely Blind due to Maim by Greed, looks like her eyes are always closed. *
Acapella has a Dhole companion that is almost always with her unless stated otherwise.
Greed is allowed in any of Ella's threads regardless of the tag.

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-27-2018, 10:10 PM

It had been some time since he'd been out this way, in fact, last spring to be precise. Cold blue eyes glittered with malice as he recalled his fight with Marina, smirking at the memory. The rainbow whore had fallen before him, left in the dirt writhing in her own blood where she belonged. It's what she deserved for breaking apart his family, and he held no remorse for that bitch. The other girl who had interfered, however, he had thought about it. He didn't know her name, and at that point in time all he had been focused on was the rage that carried him on to serve his own justice against Marina. After so long, he had forgotten about the other woman that had dared interfere.

Large form moved through the estuary close to Celestial's borders. He cared not if he was discovered, all he cared about was tracking down the rainbow wretch to see if she was suffering like she deserved. Nose to the ground, the heavy scents of the birds that lived here helped to cover his scent, but alas as the packs border came into view he was unable to find her scent. Had she fled in embarrassment? Or perhaps died from her injuries? One way or the other, he didn't really care what happened to her. Snorting, he was ready to turn back and return home when something caught his attention.

Someone was sitting at the border and facing the estuary. A scout? A patrol perhaps? He waited a minute to see if he had been noticed, but it didn't seem like it. Curious, he decided to walk right into the wolf's line of sight, but upon closer inspection, she seemed to be taking a nap? He noticed her scent too, his fur prickled slightly with a feeling of desire, but he wouldn't act on it. Not so close to these borders. Instead, he paused a couple yards away from her, "Taking a nap on the job?" His voice was half sneer, half amused, not quite kind nor unkind but his usual cold demeanor.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
01-27-2018, 11:56 PM

It was times like these that she wished she could just open her eyes and see the beautiful world once again. She missed being able to see things and there was still quiet a few days she grew depressed over it, but she was adjusting well. She found if she would sit out in the sunshine during the day it would help her to feel better throughout the day and sleep at night. Times like these she liked to keep her brain sharp taking in the sounds around her and trying to mentally picture the creature she heard and smelled. Her nose was even more sensitive then it had been before so she would often sit and just take the smells around her.

Her ears were alert and she could hear a slight disturbance in the songs of the birds. Focusing in on that she was able to pick out a particular pattern. She remembered that when she used to be on the trail birds would do this when she would pass through so she figured some sort of animal was moving through the area. She didn't know what type, but something was heading in this direction. Her nose twitched taking in the air, but whatever was coming was downwind and she wouldn't be able to smell what it was.

She allowed her ears to continue to work, tracing the pattern of the creature as it got closer and closer. Her more sensitive ears even picked up the creature's snort. It didn't sound like a deer, something a bit smaller scale then that. It was quiet for a moment before the other moved again, ears fallowing it's movements up until it was directly in front of her. His words were not at all surprising, she had been told that's what her face now looked like, eyes closed. And by now hair had grown over the facial scarring, covering most of the evidence unless you were close to her.

"No, just sitting here listening to the birds" she replied.

"Talk" & 'Think"

* Is completely Blind due to Maim by Greed, looks like her eyes are always closed. *
Acapella has a Dhole companion that is almost always with her unless stated otherwise.

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

01-28-2018, 12:32 AM

"No, just sitting here listening to the birds." His brow rose, that was it? She was just sitting out here listening to the birds? That was...odd, to him at least. He wondered then, why she didn't look at him. Either she was too much of a hippie and just wanted to do her bird watching, or she was a smug one. Blue eyes narrowed at her as he thought, tail tip twitching. He took a small step forward, testing his limits with her. Although his pack had raided against this one, nothing more had come of it. Talis didn't see them as enemies, though he wasn't sure what they thought of his pack. Perhaps she simply didn't recognize his pack scent? Or maybe she had forgotten? He was truly curious...After all, his own beef hadn't been with anyone else but Marina.

He studied her for a moment, noting that she made no indication of even looking at him. What the hell was wrong with her? Was she just trying to piss him off? "Does your pack often decide you're all too good to even look at who's talking to you? That's pretty impolite you know," Granted, he thought he was above most, but even he had the decency to at least take a peek at who he was talking to. Maybe this pack were just full of themselves because they'd won. Though Talis had lost, they weren't the one who lost more than they bargained for. Or at least him. He had gotten out nearly unscathed, while the two he had fought had broken spirits, he was sure. Though it still didn't register quite yet that she was the one who's life he had turned upside down...

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
01-28-2018, 10:15 AM
Ooc: apologies, posting from phone cause computer had to do updates

When he took another step forward his scent was pushed towards her and her nose would twitch as she took it in. The she felt her blood run cold as she recognized the scent of the male, but what could she do? What she wanted to do was just launch right into him especially since he was sneaking around the pack, but how in the world could she properly fight without her sight. She hadn’t learned yet, but she fully planned to. She could howl for the pack, but how long would it take for another wolf to get here, he could take her down before backup arrived. Though it didn’t seem the male had recognized her, unless he truly did and was simply toying with her. It was an internal fight with herself as far as what to do. She would have to just remain calm and keep her body prepared in case he did attack.

His words made her ears swivel back for a moment, her mind wondering if he truly didn’t recognize her. At this point he sure wasn’t acting like he did.

”I would look at you, but it’s difficult to do when your blind” she replied calmly. ”Honestly I’m a bit surprised that you don’t recognize your own handy work.”

Her muscles would tense under her dark pelt, preparing to kick into fight or flight mode if it was needed. She remained calm to hopefully keep the situation from escalating. Maybe he wasn’t here for a fight, but she had to be prepared. She waited to hear what he had to say wondering what would happen now.

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

01-28-2018, 03:42 PM

He continued to study her, her refusal to look at him was starting to irritate him, and he didn't miss the way she seemed to tense up. Maybe something was wrong with her, and upon closer inspection he noticed the scars over her eyes. Hmm...before he could open his mouth to say anything more, she responded. Aahhh, so she was blind? That was why. Then her next sentence brought him to a standstill, leaving him to think about what she meant by that. Then it clicked. She was the one who had tried to interfere in his fight!? Huh...what were the odds of that?

A low chuckle rumbled in his chest, blue gaze twinkling with amusement. "So you're the one who was foolish enough to try and interfere with my fight...honestly, that was a stupid mistake, obviously." He snorted, "You should have known to stay out of the way of someone's revenge path," He wouldn't understand why she had tried to interfere, he had never done that for anyone else and nobody else had done that for him. Why should he? Sitting down, he continued to watch her. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you." He stated, his own body relaxing. He didn't fear her, and he didn't fear her pack. If she chose to call for help then he'd leave, or stay if only to heckle who ever else showed up.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
01-30-2018, 10:36 PM

Her ears flicked back at his low chuckle then flicked forward again. It was strange he really didn't remember that she was the one he had blinded last spring, surely something like that is not easy to forget. If she still had working eyes they would have narrowed in confusion and with a bit of anger at him saying that was a stupid mistake on her part. Though in reality it had been a stupid mistake, he was right. She wasn't able to prevent Marina from getting hurt and she herself suffered more then her former pack mate had. She shifted in her spot a bit leaning against the wall a bit more comfortable. Her ears flicked more forward at his mention of revenge, wondering what he meant. What had Marina ever done to him? She was aware that Marina did have a mate at one point, Chasm's father, but she didn't know all the history behind it. In fact Acapella really didn't know much about Marina at all and at this point probably never will since she was gone.

"Perhaps it had been stupid, but she was a pack mate and I wouldn't hesitate ever to help one of my pack mates" she said and she was serious, even in her current state. "If you don't mind me asking Revenge for what?"

She was curious to know and the fact that right now he didn't seem to want to poise a threat made her even more curious. What had Marina done that had made him that angry?

"Talk" & 'Think"

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

01-30-2018, 11:08 PM

She seemed to relax some, and he watched as she leaned back against the wall she was next to. He kept his gaze on her even though he wouldn't be able to gauge her emotions from her eyes, at least he could read her body language and hear it in her voice. She responded to him, saying she was a pack mate and that she would protect them no matter what. Wait, what? Was? His teeth clicked shut with annoyance, did that mean Marina wasn't here anymore? "You said she was a pack mate...so I take it she left then?"

His tail lashed against the ground, muttering curses under his breath. It would be like her to run away like that. Just like she had run away to the pack that his sire had tried to challenge. "That bitch stole my father and my family from me. Then she turned her back and evidently went to join this pack, the one my father tried to challenge for so she could be a queen at his side. She used my father and my siblings, lied to them all. And now she's apparently used your pack as no more than a place to dump her kids. And I bet she didn't even acknowledge you for trying to help her in that raid, did she?
I'm pretty certain she didn't give a damn that you got off worse than she did, but I'm sure she thought that if she left it would be forgotten. She should never be trusted, she's a lying snake who obviously managed to worm her way among you."

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
01-30-2018, 11:27 PM

Teeth clacked together and she could feel a slight tension in the air. Something she had said must have hit a nerve making her more curious as to what had happened. Then his question made her realize what had struck a nerve. It seems he did not like the fact the women had left the pack. Was it because he wanted to keep tabs on her?

"Yes she asked Regulus to leave and did not take any of her children with her, current litter or the one from her previous litter," she replied.

He then went on to explain why he was out for revenge and though he was only one side of the story, she did not argue with his point. If he felt she had messed with his family then there would be no arguing because Ella would probably feel the same way. Family was vary important to her and anything that messed with that could be worth revenge on.

"I'm sorry," she replied. He might have not wanted to hear it, but she was sorry for whatever trouble the women had caused in his life. "And no she never acknowledged it."

"Talk" & 'Think"

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

01-31-2018, 12:09 AM

He listened, his anger with the bitch (Marina not Ella xD) growing. He shouldn't have been hating her beyond what she did to his family, but when this woman told him that she abandoned both his half siblings and her youngest litter, his blood began to boil. It was bad enough she managed to talk Liar into abandoning him, but she had to go and abandon the rest of her kids, too? No. That was wrong. Even though he knew he wasn't the nicest guy around, he felt he had better morals than that rainbow monstrosity! "So...forces my father to abandon his own before doing the same to her my half siblings and their siblings...Yeah dad you found yourself a real winner there."

He was fuming, but when the woman said she was sorry, he looked up at her in silence. Sorry? Why was she apologizing? Was she apologizing for what Marina had done? He shook his head, ears flattening to his skull as he looked away, forgetting for a moment she couldn't see. "It wasn't your fault." He muttered, gaze turning back to her as he looked over her face again. The scars were prominent, and in a way he kind of felt bad. They had gone to do a simple task, but it was Celestial that had started the violence first. Even if he had, his only target would have been Marina. But now..."Look, I...want to apologize for what I did to you. I'm not asking for forgiveness or anything. You caught me at a bad time, I just wanted her to feel what I felt. For betraying those who trusted her and let her in..."

Sighing, it felt...strange, actually apologizing for something. He knew he was one to not give a shit, but this woman didn't deserve what he had done out of pure blinding rage. "It's pretty fucked up that she didn't even acknowledge you after. Like my family, you were just a pawn to throw away. She doesn't care about anyone else. You can't go around thinking everyone is good all the time. I'm sure as Hell not, but I don't really hide that fact."

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
02-07-2018, 11:46 PM

It didn't seem to make him any happier about Marina, which rightfully so she didn't agree with her leaving her pups she should have at least given them the choice to stay or go. Though Ella didn't feel it was her business to mess with Marina's life, but she could at least be there and be supportive of her children that were left. If you really thought about it she could see Greed being honest about everything, but she hated to think so ill about a past member. This is where she was different from him, she liked to think there was in fact good in everyone it was the main reason she was being so open about being social with the man that blinded her and changed her life forever.

With her apology he said it wasn't her fault. No it wasn't Ella's fault, but she felt someone should be apologizing to him. Maybe it would even help Greed feel better though she didn't think at this point it would. Her attention drew back to him as he began to apologize for what had happened at the raid. Her brows gently drew upward a bit. She wasn't really expecting him to apologize and really it caught her off guard. She did understand that she had caught him on a bad day especially after he had told her about Marina's influence in his life, what she had done to his family.

"Thank you the apology is appreciated and I realize now that it was bad timing to step in" she said, agreeing with him. "It sounds like the pack was another pawn, it's a shame, but hopefully we can provide a positive influence in her kid's eyes. I do like to believe everyone has some good in them, no matter how buried it may be. Your providing a perfect example right now."

She smiled, trying to bring a little humor to this serious conversation.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

02-08-2018, 12:12 AM

He knew his apology wasn't something she had expected, and it was evident by the way her brows pulled up. God, what the hell was he thinking!? Why was he even apologizing!? I must be getting soft...hanging around that damn Ancora family...and Ramsay must have gotten to me too... He scowled, tail lashing against his ankles the more he thought about it. Normally, he would be making fun of her for being such a stupid, weak warrior. But instead, he was actually sitting here and having a conversation. Maybe not the best conversation, but they were talking civilly nonetheless. He didn't think her alpha would ever see things the way she did, but he didn't particularly care. He didn't know the alpha, never met him, and quite frankly didn't give two shits who he was. He felt a sort of responsibility towards this woman now, after all, he did blind her, and he didn't even think about how much that had changed her life.

When she spoke, he shrugged at it for the most part, at least until the end of her sentence. What? Now, it was his turn to be surprised. Blue eyes grew wide, the male shocked at what he had just heard. Him? Showing some good!? Was she crazy!? He was flustered, unsure of what to say. He never considered himself good, or even bad, really. He had always been in a bad mood and ill-tempered for as long as he could remember...but did he have a reason for being like that? He thought so. It had all started when his mother left after they were born, then came back, then disappeared again. He supposed that had always been a sore spot for him, and when Marina had come and stolen the rest of his family away, that hatred and resentment towards anything good had grown. He had only stayed with Talis because it was the only place he knew. In a way, his alpha and his pack mates were his only family...even if he tended to avoid them along with everyone else most of the time.

"I...no," He shook his head, the male at a loss for words which was unusual for him. He always had some sort of snarky comeback or remark, but in this case...he had nothing. "Look, I probably ruined your life with my actions, and I know you don't know me, and I don't know my half siblings or that nutcase's other kids, but do me a favor...don't let them turn out like me. Don't let them grow resentful or hateful...they're ugly things to deal with...I'd pass on the message myself but, I'm pretty sure your alpha would try to tear me to shreds if he saw me," He shrugged. Not that he particularly cared, but he wasn't here to start any trouble. He eyed her, staying silent for a moment as he thought. This woman, despite sitting in front of someone that had stolen something precious from her, was actually...giving him a chance...or at least, being civil with him. She had accepted his apology, which if the tables were turned, he wouldn't have. Why he even apologized in the first place was beyond him, it was still a thought that confused the living hell out of him, but it had already been said. "What's your name, anyway?"

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
02-26-2018, 10:19 AM

There was a slight moment of silence before he denied it. Why didn't he think there was any good in him? It made her even more curious about the male here before her and how he lived that made him have no ounce of good in him. It was strange for her to hear someone deny words that she had said, but as he continued she felt that he was extremely apologetic about everything. He wanted her to be sure Marina's kids didn't turn out like him and stated that he was resentful and hateful. She nodded in quiet agreement, hopefully if the rest of the pack helped her the kids would turn out fine.

"I will do what I can to ensure they don't turn out like that," she said in agreement.

He was right, after the Raid she was pretty sure Regulus didn't want any Talis members anywhere near the pack lands. Though she had failed to think about him catching this male's scent and her own while he was on his patrols. Though what did it hurt? Greed hadn't crossed the borders now had he provided any ounce of threat so far. For all she was concerned he was being respectful of Celestial borders and there was no need to act defensive in any way. She did feel bad, this male kinda seemed like a lost soul and she felt like she needed to try and help him, but how could she? She guessed being a friend and letting him know he could come talk to her would be a start.

She would leave the pack lands for a bit if it hadn't been her darn season, but it was and she was confining herself to the pack territory.

"Acapella Adravendi and what is your name?" she replied.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

03-18-2018, 10:53 PM

He nodded after she agreed to his request, a murmur of thanks falling from his lips. It was strange for him to have a conversation without some sort of altercation, but she had done nothing to him. He really did feel bad for blinding her, but there nothing he could do now to fix that. It's not like he could restore her eyesight, but the least he could do was...well, maybe something for her. Make her life a little easier, if she let him.

Ears lifted slightly, head raising to look at her when she told him her name. Acapella Adravendi? He didn't particularly know any Adravendi's, but he had heard stories. Stories that were way before his time, so he wasn't concerned or inclined to see her as an enemy of the Armada name. "My name is Greed Armada, our family has quite the history, but seeing as how it was way before my time, I'm not interested in making you or your kin an enemy." He sighed, ears flicking as he thought. His mind returned to the day of the raid, remembering how she had fought. She lacked experience, that much he saw. "Can I ask how much fight training you've Had? Are you a warrior? Or something else?" He was genuinely curious, and if she wasn't a warrior then it made sense that day. She had fought as hard as she could, but he had been the better fighter. An idea came to his mind, but the question was...would she accept that offer?

Ooc// didn't realise you replied lol

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
03-21-2018, 04:17 PM

It was vary nice for a change to have someone to be social with other then the pack members. She had no idea that Greed was gonna act this way after she realized who he was. Though she still had thought that she would be scolded for not calling others, she did not see any need or threat from him. She wasn't really aware of the family history between the Armada's and her own, it was never something he was ever concerned with. She always felt history was history and you can't blame future generations for what past ones had done. So when Greed said his name and claimed about the family history she raised a brow.

"I wasn't aware of the history either, the past is the past it's best to just leave it there," she replied with a nod.

Had it been that bad? Had she fought bad enough that others were able to note that she was not a true fighter? The thoughts made her stomach knot up thinking about her failure again during the raid. Her pack had never seemed angry at her for not winning, but she still felt like a failure anyway. He had seemed to notice that her skills lacked in the fighting department. He on the other hand had been a great fighter, knew how to counter and knew where to aim.

"Um well only basics, I was a hunter for the pack," she replied. "Fighting had never been something I could see myself doing consistently."

"Talk" & 'Think"

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

03-29-2018, 05:19 AM

Ears perked at his response about their families, a brow raising quizzically. He couldn't help but let a small grin show, just the tiniest bit. Except this time he wasn't smiling because of someone being stupid, no. She was far from that so far. He found it sort of...amusing, in a sense. "You're an optimistic one, aren't you?" He chuckled, head tilting as he studied her. This was...nice for a change. He had never really had a conversation like this, let alone to this length. He quite enjoyed it. Being the guy who liked to be alone all the time got old. But this? He could probably get used to it. Maybe.

When she told him that she had been a hunter for her pack, he frowned. So not only did he take away her sight, but her livelihood probably. On top of that, she wasn't a fighter. But the questioned begged, what the hell was she doing throwing herself into a fight!? He bit back a sigh, shouldn't her pack have prepared her for something like that? Raids were common, he figured. At least, he was sure Talis hadn't been the only ones to raid. He knew the Armada's had gone to war and participated in many dangerous fights, but here sat an Adravendi who hardly knew how to fight. He couldn't really fathom that. "I can teach you, if you want. To make up for...well, I guess making it harder for you to hunt. And I can teach you to hunt again, too." The words had left his mouth all too quickly, eyes widening a bit before he even realized it. Mouth shut with a small audible click, the Armada male suddenly feeling sheepish. "If you want...doesn't seem like your pack is helping you much if I must be honest."

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
04-06-2018, 09:44 AM

He seemed to be amused, chuckling at her comment and saying she was optimistic. She nodded her head with a smile and a wag to her tail glad that the conversation was in good spirits again. She honestly didn't care about families that quarreled in the past, she was adult enough to make her own decisions about others and he was a nice guy so far.

"I try to be, If I wasn't this conversation probably never would have happened, which I'm vary grateful it had." she replied while her smile turned to a softer one.

The offer that fallowed shortly after was unexpected and for a moment she was slightly shocked. His words were rushed, but she was able to hear everything correctly. It had been true that training had been highly lax, even before the raid things had been really quiet. The pack hunt that Mask tried to put together failed because no one had cared to show up. She didn't feel ill towards Celestial, but Greed in a way was right. Though right now, she was highly reluctant to leave the pack while she was in season, even though she wanted to get started with his offer now.

"I would love that, but I better wait until the change of season before venturing out of the pack lands It may make it vary difficult to train without others lurking nearby if we tried it now." she said with a nod.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

04-06-2018, 04:21 PM

"In all honesty I'm glad we've gotten the chance to talk. I hate to admit it but...I don't have any friends. Or family around, for that matter." He shrugged. The only ones he really knew and that he somewhat considered family were the Ancora's. Granted he hasn't talked to all of them much if at all, he had known them since he was born. They had been more of a family then his own flesh and blood. He was still bitter about it, but he didn't think it was something he'd get over anytime soon.

To his surprise, she accepted his offer of teaching her how to fight and hunt again. His tail thumped the earth, the male pleased. He was just a little confused when she mentioned waiting for the season to change, then he remembered her scent. "Ah, yes of course. Whenever you feel ready, just let me know."

He sat there for a moment, gaze shifting to the sky. The day was getting later, and he figured it was time to go back home. "Well, I should be going. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble if you were caught talking to an "enemy" or anything. At least, on your side. Dragon doesn't really consider your pack enemies, raids are common as far as I know. It's what packs do." He shrugged. He didn't know what other packs thought about that sort of thing, but packs did it all the time. Pack rivalries was a thing after all. Rising to his paws, he looked at her. "It was...nice. Talking to you, I mean." Turning around, he walked a few paced before looking over his shoulder, "I'll see you around!" With that, he took off back into the trees to make his way back home.

-exit Greed-

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!