gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
03-28-2018, 10:10 AM

She had fallowed the cat in complete silence unable to form words as to what had happened. She didn't know where she wanted to go, she hadn't ever really explored the rest of Boras. So she mentioned going to the east and somewhere not near any packs. She wasn't sure right now if she could handle joining another one and needed time to sort her feelings and emotions out. Upon entering the Nook Ella found that she liked the area and told Artashir that they could stop. Then over the next few weeks the two worked hard for her to learn and memorize the lay of the land.

She was grateful for it and it seemed like a pretty safe territory. When not training she worked on digging her own den, something she hadn't done in what felt like years. When the mountain lion felt she was good enough with the land they parted ways which begun the unbearable loneliness stage in her banishment. She quickly grew depressed, but continued to push herself to find food and keep healthy. Though she couldn't shake how lonely she was. She felt even though that temps were okay at night that she was cold and there was times that if it had been a cloudy day she wouldn't be able to sleep that night.

This sucked and she took this time to try and figure out what had happened. Did she really talk that bad about Marina? Regulus made it sound like she had spoken sinfully and honestly the information she shared she didn't feel that all that useful to anyone. Despite this Regulus thought she broke pack law and did what he had to do. She sighed as she laid in a patch of moonlight, not far from her den, trying to figure out her thoughts to everything.

"Talk" & 'Think"

* Is completely Blind due to Maim by Greed, looks like her eyes are always closed. *
Acapella has a Dhole companion that is almost always with her unless stated otherwise.
Greed is allowed in any of Ella's threads regardless of the tag.

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-06-2018, 01:52 AM

Eastern lands weren't something he was familiar with, but he had been following Dragon and the rest of those who decided they would stick with the former Talis alpha. The Ancora's were the only family he had truly known, the only ones who hadn't abandoned him even when his own blood had. Though he didn't show it as much as he should, the male had always been grateful for that.

As he was returning to the territory where he knew the others to be with a young fawn clamped firmly in his jaws, he scented someone familiar. He paused for a moment, sure at first that maybe it was a trick of the wind. But the longer he stood there, the more it became real. What was she doing so far away from her pack?

He followed her scent, curious and a little worried. He walked at a hurried pace, ignoring the fact that the others were probably waiting for him to return. Soon, he found her. Alone. Nobody else around. Puzzled, he dropped his catch and watched her for a moment. Her pack scent seemed...faded, but he wasn't totally sure with the prey scent still fresh in his nose. "Acapella? What are you doing out here?" His voice sounded with obvious confusion. He had never expected to run into her this far from where they had first met.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
04-06-2018, 09:32 AM

It was a quiet night, the beginning of Autumn and surprisingly it wasn't too cold. Her fur had already begun it's growth in preparation for winter which she hoped would be an easy one. Snow would make it a lot more difficult on the blind women to hunt so hopefully if it was an easy winter she would survive just fine. Her thoughts turned back to the day she had met the younger male, how he seemed sincerely apologetic for what he had done to her. His pack was currently in shambles and she wondered where he might be right now. Really he was the only one she knew outside of Celestial, but it would be difficult to find him when she had no clue where to start.

Fate though had other plans, it seemed she wanted them to run into each other once again. At first Ella hadn't heard his quiet approach, but the light thud of his kill against the earth her head raised from her paws, ears alert and body stiffening. Lifting her nose to the air she sniffed, but he was downwind from her. For a moment her mind swirled with emotion, the first encounter with another when she was alone. Would it be a good encounter, or bad. But his voice and his words brought relief to her quickly and her tail began to wag in greeting to him. He had stumbled upon her, he and not someone else.

His question though made her ears flatten in embarrassment, unsure of how to answer. She didn't want him to blame himself over the matter, but she really didn't want to lie either. He had been honest with her the last time, so there was no reason to be dishonest with him.

"I was banished from Celestial and I'm not allowed to return to the borders......" her words were quiet showing she was ashamed of it. "So here I am trying to stay positive, but honestly it's difficult."

"Talk" & 'Think"

* Is completely Blind due to Maim by Greed, looks like her eyes are always closed. *
Acapella has a Dhole companion that is almost always with her unless stated otherwise.

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

04-06-2018, 04:39 PM

It seemed that the moment she heard his words, her tail set to wagging and she appeared all too happy to see him. Blue eyes glistened in the darkness as he stared at her, was that relief he saw? It didn't last long though, her ears flattened just before she answered him. His eyes widened, fur bristling. Banished!? He was incredibly confused, and bewildered. Then he felt angry. All the stories he heard about those damn Adravendis and their supposed "strong family ties" and here was a blind one left to fend for herself. And from the way she carried herself and acted, she was not used to it nor happy about. Obviously, it wasn't her choice. And who knew how long she would have lasted on her own in unfamiliar territory. Alone. With no way to properly defend herself. His lip curled with disgust. He had half a mind to march to that damned pack and rip someone a new one, but he wasn't keen on leaving her out here alone.

"I'm sorry that that happened...I can guess the reason why, but...it doesn't make sense. They banished you for just talking to me?" That was the only reason he could think of, anyway. It's not like they were sitting there trading secrets to each other. He had none to hide, and neither did she. Moving closer, he sat down rather close, a foot or two between them at least. He wasn't sure what to do yet, so for now he could at least keep her company or something as he thought about what to do.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
04-06-2018, 10:13 PM

She couldn't see his reactions and she felt the urge to bite her lip. At this time she didn't want anger thrown towards her cousin, but in the same sense she was hurt and confused over all of this. She couldn't understand how the words that had been said between her and Greed were considered breaking that law. His words were comforting, apologizing when there was no need to. He also seemed just as confused as her when it came to the true reason of her banishment.

"I know, I don't understand it either, nothing that was shared would be useful to an enemy in any way," she said with a sigh.

He sat down close to her and in this brisk night air she could feel faint warmth that came off of his fur. Silence floated between the two of them, but that was okay. His presence right now made her feel relieved and happy. Her nose twitched as she caught scent of blood on him, that paired with the thud earlier could only mean he had been hunting and was carrying something back to somewhere. She felt bad that she had interrupted him from his current mission, but she was glad he was here.

"But there is no way to argue and the only thing I can do now is try to start a new life," she said. "At least now I can take up that offer of yours."

She didn't know how she was going to do it, but she would have to. She wasn't just going to let herself rot and die.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

04-15-2018, 10:41 PM

He grunted in agreement to her words. "No, it doesn't make any sense at all." He growled. It didn't make sense. Did that big red oaf have that much of a grudge against his pack? Well...former pack now, but he believed Dragon when he said Talis would return. He shook his head. This woman had been cast out on her own just for talking to him, and it left a bitter taste in his mouth. He wasn't sure why he even really cared so much, but even he wouldn't have cast out someone who didn't know anything else. And as far as he knew, she had been in that pack for a long time before going blind. And now that she was blind, how was she supposed to properly fend for herself? He doubted she could hunt very well on her own. Maybe small game, perhaps just enough to get her by. But bigger prey? No. She couldn't do it on her own.

"But there is no way to argue and the only thing I can do now is try to start a new life," He glanced at her for a long moment, thinking about what to do. She seemed keen now on taking him up on his offer, though now she kinda had no choice. She couldn't fend for herself yet, and he'd be damned if he just left her here to try and survive on her own. Dragon was blind too, but he had companions and family to help him. In this case, she was cast away from her family and her pack. She had no one as far as he was aware. Well...maybe except for him now. "Well, he's stupid for kicking you out." He said finally. Referring to the red male. "I'm sure you worked hard just to get thanked this way," Heavy sarcasm dripped from his voice like venom, a hard edge could be heard in his voice. "I'm glad I came along when I did. I'm probably not the best to be around, and I hardly know you but...I won't just leave you here to fend for yourself. Assuming you don't mind my company?" Of course, if she wanted him to go then he would. He would of course, leave the fawn he caught with her as well whether she wanted it or not since he was sure she hadn't had a proper meal in a while.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
04-15-2018, 11:12 PM

He had agreed with her that it hadn't made any sense, at least someone felt the same way. No matter she didn't feel like going back at this point anyway. She wasn't even sure if she would go back even if Regulus came and begged her. She just had so many mixed emotions running through her at once that it was hard to know how she truly felt about her situation. There was a bit of silence that drifted between them making her wonder what exactly was running through his mind, she almost felt curious to ask, but she refrained, shifting slightly to get more comfortable.

He then spoke again saying Regulus was stupid for kicking her out. His tone and those words were surprisingly heartwarming to her making her smile. Even his sarcastic remark made her half tempted to giggle thinking it was somewhat amusing how he was acting, but she didn't want to spoil things and bit her lip to keep her from making the wrong moves. Then his next words surprised her, though he knew little about her he was willing to stick around her to make sure she survived. It made a few butterflies flutter in her stomach at the offer. It was one thing for him to offer training her, but to stay with her was a lot bigger deal in her opinion.

"Honestly I would enjoy the company," she said.

She wasn't quite sure what else to say to express how much she appreciated this from him. She was relieved that she had someone who was willing to help her out. She got up from her spot letting a spur of unpredictable emotion driving her over beside him. Without warning she attempted to gently push her nose into his neck, just above his shoulder.

"Thank you," she said quietly before pulling away and lowering her nose to his kill and sniffing at it. She glided her nose across the length of the creature gauging it's size. "This is a great kill," she complimented.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

04-16-2018, 12:53 AM

"Honestly I would enjoy the company," He let loose a breath of air that he had apparently been holding in. Well, that was one thing out of the way. He had somehow just taken it upon himself to take care of the woman he had mauled over a year ago. He still felt bad about that, but there was no point in even remembering that raid anymore. He was one to hold grudges, yes. But not over stupid pointless things like that. Totally not worth holding a grudge over. Raids happened all the time, no big deal. To most, anyway. "Good." He muttered. He had gotten lost in thought after that, wondering what his next move would be. Would she be willing to follow him to the others? They weren't permanently settled anywhere for the moment, but they were staying around the same general areas. He didn't know when or where Dragon planned to station the pack, whether it would be on this continent or back where they had been for the last couple of years. In Auster, there were two of those Abraxas packs pretty close to where the castle was, and Greed didn't think being so close would be a good idea.

Spacing out into his thoughts, he felt something touch his neck and he froze like a deer in the headlights. His mind went blank, eyes widened and body stiffening as if he had suddenly turned into a statue. "Thank you," He blinked, almost missing what she had said as he tried to register what had just happened. Did...she just? He shivered, trying to collect himself so he could say something that wasn't gibberish. Luckily, she commented on the kill he had been wandering around with, and he managed to find his voice. Barely. "Uh, th-thank you. I uh..." He cleared his throat, ears flicking as he felt and heard his heart pound hard against his chest. Nobody had ever touched him like that or showed him any amount of affection let alone said thank you. It took him by complete surprise, and he was still pretty shocked. "You can have it, if you want. I can catch another one later,"

He moved to nudge the fresh fawn towards her, encouraging her to eat her fill. "I imagine you haven't had a good filling meal since you've been on your own. Eat as much as you want." He encouraged, his voice now somewhat returned to normal. What the hell was wrong with him?

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
04-17-2018, 01:15 PM
She hadn’t registered his tense form when she had placed her touch, lingering only long enough for him to feel it then swiftly turning away. She felt like she owed him a thank you, even though his words from thier last conversation lingered within her mind. He didn’t think he was good, but what he didn’t know is that he was. He was being a good person right now with not leaving her to herself, offering her a meal, and even willing to teach her how to hunt and defend herself. Him being here was calming the confusing mass of emotions that had been plaguing her since her banishment. Though part of her was glad, if she remained where she had been there was a chance she would never be able to continue getting to know her new friend. How could Regulus think he was an enemy after Greed was doing all of this for her. It didn’t matter anymore she was free to make her own desicions and thoughts on others with no alpha to fallow anymore she didn’t have any rules to break. It was beginning to feel..... oddly refreshing? Though she didn’t understand why.

She smiled as he nosed the kill to her telling her to eat her fill and that he would catch one later. She was feeling hungry and gratefully accepted the offer. Settling down beside him, but leaving about a foot of distance between them, she began to dig in. Quietly she ate, letting silence come over them as she ate. Her thoughts then lingered on his pack, the disbanded Talis. Was he still fallowing them around? Was she keeping him from his duties? It made her finish her bite to speak

”Has your pack rebuilt itself yet?” she asked.

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

04-25-2018, 02:16 AM

Silence settled over them like a blanket, but he didn't mind. He wasn't quite sure how to keep conversation going anyway. Even though he had been doing it without realizing it. He just mainly wanted to make sure she was okay, as odd sounding as that might be. He had always been one to keep to himself. Didn't particularly care about anyone. Not since his family abandoned him. He had grown more cold after that. Hatred and resentment had been constant companions of his, so to feel what he was feeling and to do what he was doing felt...strange.

Her question, however, brought him back out of his thoughts again. And he supposed he was glad for that, because every time he thought about who he thought he was, falling into the dark places of his mind, she seemed to bring him back. From falling too far in to where all he wanted was revenge. Granted, he still wanted those things. Still hated his father and his siblings for abandoning him, and who knew when or if he would ever forget about that. "Not yet. Dragon is working on it, despite his shortcomings." He stiffened a little, unsure if maybe he had offended her. "He's uh...blind, like you. That raid scarred many, but even after that he always pulled through and continued to lead with his disability. Even when a challenger came for the pack, he fought with everything he had." He looked at her then, gauging her reaction. If Dragon could do it, surely she could too? "I trust him. He never turned anyone away, even when we weren't doing our duties...he's a fair man. Always willing to work with those who struggled and who weren't keeping up with their work. He never cast anyone out because they couldn't do their job. He helped them." Part of what he said was a jab at her former alpha. He simply didn't understand why he just kicked her out for just talking to him. Dragon would have understood. He seldom let his feelings get in the way. He was an alpha he could trust, and even now, he still trusted him.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
04-25-2018, 09:34 AM

She listened to him, surprised to find out that Dragon was also blinded in the raid. He had led all the way up until a challenger beat him in a fight. In a way that gave her hope, hope to be able to become more worthy of being in another pack. Maybe she could really learn to do something productive again, learn how to live and thrive without her sight. She wondered how Dragon did it, how he managed to stay so strong with such a crippling disability. He continued on explaining more about Dragon and how he had been helpful and being a fair man. Regulus' words crept into her mind again, but she quickly shoved them back. She was starting new, no more focusing on what had happened in Celestial. No more fallowing the feelings and words of Regulus. She was making her own decisions now, and everyone had a clean slate with her. She was curious, wanting to meet Dragon and at the same time wanting to stay with Greed.

The short times she had spent with him made his company enjoyable and left her craving more. He was different from anyone she had met before and there was something about him that drew her in, especially now that he was being so kind and thoughtful of her. She felt there was so much more to learn about Greed and she wanted to learn all she could. He wasn't doing it on purpose, but there was a magnetic pull that was hard for her to ignore and she didn't want to leave him simply walk away again. She nodded in an understanding way as he finished talking and her features softened as she relaxed more. She was going to meet this Dragon and see for herself if she got the same vibe as Greed did. If Greed could trust him after all that happened to him in his life, then it should be easy for her to feel he was trustworthy.

"If you wouldn't mind..... I'd like to go with you and meet Dragon, maybe he would be able to further help me out. With your training and his experience I can hopefully learn to thrive again," she said.

She didn't want him to know it was mostly because she wanted to stay with him, she felt like it was to soon to let that cat out of the bag.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

05-06-2018, 06:21 AM

Honestly, part of him felt...glad that he felt like he was able to talk to someone so freely. He seldom talked, even in his pack. He was the loner in the crowd, but perhaps it wouldn't be like that anymore. Or would it still? He shook his head, trying not to let that thought creep in. Acapella probably had other plans, better friends to hang around with. But when she spoke up about wanting to meet Dragon, he felt a little shocked. He stared at her for a long moment, unsure of what to say really. But in the end, he nodded. "Of course, I can take you to meet him in the morning," He could have denied her, but he wouldn't. She was his responsibility now, wasn't she? After all, if it weren't for him then she would still be able to see. She would still be living her life like a normal wolf. And she probably would still be in her pack. But because of him, she wasn't. He had ruined her life. He didn't know why the hell he cared, or why he even bothered with her. Maybe it was just a way for him to feel like he still had a soul. An ounce of something that made him feel like he wasn't completely lost. Whatever the case, he felt nothing but confused as he convinced himself it was from hanging around all the goody two shoes pack mates he had lived with his whole life.

He rolled his shoulders, watching as she ate her fill. Whatever he was doing here...well, he couldn't say for sure. Taking responsibility, he supposed. Probably trying to make up for what he did to her. He looked away for a moment, cold blue gaze staring off into the darkness. What was it like being in her skin? He couldn't imagine a world without sight, but maybe karma would get him back someday. "It's getting late...we should get some rest, and in the morning I can catch us some breakfast before we head out to meet him." He looked at her again for a moment before he looked at the fawn. Although he had originally planned on taking the kill to the others, he knew they would understand why he gave it away. Besides, more than likely they had found something else by now. Especially since he had taken longer then expected.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
05-06-2018, 02:07 PM

He was only quiet for a moment and it made her wonder what he thought of the idea. Was he surprised she was so willing? Was he hesitant because of what he had done to her so long ago? It made her mind tick through the possibilities, but when he began to speak it silenced her thoughts. He agreed, he would take her in the morning which made her tail wag and a smile spread on her face. She was glad he agreed because she didn't know what else she would do. She didn't want to be alone, she didn't like it. He commented that it was getting late, that they should rest, and she agreed. She didn't realize it was completely dark, she figured the sun had been going down because it was cooler.

She stood up and stretched herself out for a moment getting ready to retreat back to the den she had. It would be big enough for the both of them to share for the night. She was surprisingly excited to start the trip tomorrow, not sure what all was in store for the trip or when they got to where Dragon was hanging out. She still had the lingering thoughts that Talis members were the enemy, but she was fighting it. It was her life now and she didn't have to listen to what Regulus had said.

"Alright, but you can't sleep outside, there is plenty of room in the den," she said suddenly.

She wouldn't stand to see him sleep outside and she felt like that would be something he would try to do. She picked up the remainder of the fawn and carried it back to the den, not wanting to attract other predators overnight. Down into the den she went and placed the fawn all the way at the back of the den. She then turned around and come back out just as a crack of lightning struck in the distance and the thunder rumbled through the sky. Her ears flattened as she poked her head out of the den. She must have been so distracted by talking to him that she hand't smelled the oncoming storm, but it was just about ready to let loose and she now was able to recognize the scent of rain.

"You better hurry before it pours." she said before ducking in and settling in the den waiting for him.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

06-10-2018, 06:43 PM

"Alright, but you can't sleep outside, there is plenty of room in the den," Brow shot up in confusion and surprise. Did he hear her right? He watched quietly as he picked up the rest of the fawn and took it inside, and in his stunned silence he said nothing. Not until after a crack of lightning lit up the sky. He jumped from surprise, ears flattening against his crown as his gaze turned skyward. He had failed to detect the oncoming storm, his heart pounding from the surprise of that initial lightning bolt. He was going to protest, but when she spoke again he decided against it. He didn't particularly like lightning or thunder...something he would never admit to anyone. He feared the lightning from the sky, it always set him on edge. His heart pounded uncontrollably against his chest, almost painfully. When the first drops of rain began to fall, he hurried into the den and decided he would do as he was told.

Once inside, he avoided touching her as he moved to the back of the den to stop his body from shaking. His legs had already begun to quiver from the anxiety that threatened to take over. But he had stopped it in time, and at least in here the sound was duller. He sighed as moved closer to her again, settling down against the opposite wall from her. Blue gaze flashed in the darkness as he looked at her, the rain a steady sound outside. "Hopefully the rain stops by morning," He commented. He hoped. He wasn't sure he wanted to go out tomorrow if the lightning and thunder was still around. What excuse would he come up with then? If she ever did find out about his fear, she would think he was weak. And he refused to let that side of him show. "I've never had a sleepover before.." He joked. Not since I was a pup...

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
06-12-2018, 11:52 PM
She heard him move quickly inside just as she had settled in her normal warn spot in the den. He moved away from her, not coming near her. It almost made her wonder if her earlier sign of affection had been to much? She tried to not focus on it, focusing on the dull sound of rain pounding the earth above them. That plus being under the earth seemed to dull the distant thunder and the pounding rain seemed to ease her. She hadn’t realized she had become tense until the thoughts of spending all night close to him in this den. Honestly she had never shared this kinda space with another and it made her a bit uncertain, but half of her was fairly excited for it too. Excited to be with just him. She was a bit confused with the internal struggle, knowing he had yet to show any danger to her, but yet she still found part of herself fearful. Why now??

His words soon tore her from her thoughts as she focused on his statement. What would happen if the rain didn’t stop? She certainly didn’t feel like traveling in the rain if it was raining still. It would just make travel rather miserable plus she hated how it made picking up scents extremely hard for her. She knew she would be fallowing him, but it was still hard to deal with yet.

”Well if It doesn’t we could always make tomorrow a ‘lazy and rest up for travel’ kind of day,” she said with a slight smile.

His joke made her smile even wider her tail gently wagging. Come to think of it she hadn’t either. Even in the Alcove of celestial she had her own private spot. Thinking of this made her blood rush and her heart beat a little faster. Sharing a small place with anyone let alone a male she was enjoying the company of she had never done before.

”Well I’ve had plenty of them,” she lied though for fun. ”We can braid each other’s fur and talk about others we don’t like and....”

She laughed unable to stay serious. She was hoping to act serious and just see how he reacted, but she blew it.