Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Shelby
04-29-2018, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2018, 09:28 PM by Breasal.)

He didn't want to think about talking to each of his family members like a check list, but that was what it was beginning to feel like. He wasn't upset about this fact since it meant that he was getting to talk to them for the first time in a while and in a way it felt like a mission for himself. A couple of days prior he had talked to Zell and Kairi so now he made his way through the willows in search of someone else to check in with. His tail wagged gently behind him as he walked, splashing through pools of cool water from time to time.

The weather was mild and sunny this morning, but he could see some darker clouds in the distance so he hoped he could get to his brother before the rain came. Otherwise they'd have a very soggy conversation! He chuckled softly at the thought, but it seemed like just thinking of Torin had made him appear. He found the man's scent and turned his path to follow it, finding the pale man fairly easily against the green and brown backdrop of the willows. "Hello, Torin!" he called to get his attention, giving his sibling a grin as he trotted over to him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-02-2018, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 12:57 AM by Torin.)
Torin had so much on his mind, of course he did, in truth his siblings and their whereabouts had taken a back seat in his brain. Well all except for one of course, Rory's whereabouts were very much at the forefront of his thoughts. He knew he had to talk to Frostbite, things were reaching a breaking point in his mind and he felt certain if the older man couldn't agree with him that he'd be forced into more dramatic action.

The call of his brother broke Torin from his thoughts and the man, was almost grateful; he didn't want to think about what he might be forced to do. He lifted his head, turning to look over his shoulder at his approaching sibling, the slightest hint of a smile pulling at the corners of his mouth. His tail brushed against the ground slowly, the only indications of how seeing his brother had lightened his spirit slightly.  "Breasal." He rumbled, shifting his position so that he was now sitting facing his brother.

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics

Breasal

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Shelby
05-14-2018, 01:38 AM

Breasal hadn't missed the brooding look on his brother's face before he seemingly interrupted Torin's thoughts. It seemed like everyone around him had something of serious nature hanging on them... except for him. If anything it made him wonder if he wasn't taking a vested interest in what was going on around him or if he wasn't caring enough. So far he had just simply let himself skate by and enjoy spending time around the pack. Sometimes he hunted, sometimes he just enjoyed the scenery. On his more active days he took a lap around the pack's borders in his attempts at doing a patrol. He tried to tell himself that there was nothing wrong with living like that, but something in his gut told him that he was wrong.

He didn't let his grin waver as he came to a stop a short distance from Torin, his tail still wagging gently behind him as he gave his brother a small bow in greeting. "I decided I haven't been spending enough time with my siblings lately so I hope you don't mind the intrusion." He chuckled softly and settled down onto his haunches to mimic how Torin was sitting. "What's on your mind today, brother? Anything interesting?" He didn't want to pry, but he was incredibly curious about what Torin had been pondering so deeply moments ago. In a way he hoped it would shed some light on some things that he should be focused on. At times he felt detached from the rest of the pack and his family and he had no idea what was going on. He wanted to be more helpful and more involved, but he wasn't sure how.

"Talk" "You" Think

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-24-2018, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 12:57 AM by Torin.)
Breasal spoke and Torin shook his head, a single chuckle dropping from his lips. He hadn't spent nearly as much time with his blood siblings as he would have liked; finding instead that his time was mostly dedicated to trying to help Frostbite and Jewell. He wondered what his brother might think of that... he was placing more importance on a man who had no relation to their family and the pup their mother took in. Though he would have defended that stance as putting importance into the pack and on his sister... regardless of who she was to his brother.

Breasal asked about what he was thinking off and Torin sighed, turning his gaze to look over the horizon, almost wishing that speaking of their missing brother would find him materializing before them. "Mostly Rory." He admitted, his deep baritone masking the exhaustion the topic brought him. "And what the next right move is." That's be all he'd say, he wasn't inclined to burden his brother with the more violent solutions he'd come up with. He shook his head, trying to clear those darker lingerings. "What's on your mind?"

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Breasal

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Shelby
06-08-2018, 03:19 PM

Breasal nodded with understanding when Torin mentioned Rory being on his mind. Since Breasal had been so disconnected lately he had little to no knowledge of what was going on with Rory or his mother or why they were absent. He didn't feel like asking in this moment since it already seemed to be weighing on his brother quite a bit. Besides, he had to assume that if anything bad had happened they would have let him know by now. For now he just sympathized with the notion that their missing brother leaving a gap in leading the pack was causing problems and stress for his brother. It made his thoughts of figuring out how to be more helpful even more prevalent.

Torin turned the conversation back toward him and his thoughts and he figured Torin was the perfect individual to bounce his ideas off of. If anyone would hold him accountable then it would be him. "I've mostly been trying to figure out how to be more active and helpful around the pack lately." That was the base of it and his biggest concern, but there was more nagging at him that came spilling out once he got to talking. "It's strange... I've felt very... lost in the shuffle lately. It's almost like things are happening around me, but I don't know what's going on. I want to be more of a presence in the pack, but maybe I just don't know how." He had wanted to keep their conversation more light hearted, but it quickly took a more serious, introspective tone.

"Talk" "You" Think

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-11-2018, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 12:57 AM by Torin.)
Torin nodded as his brother confided in his thoughts. He had the feeling if he hadn't been in the center of it all, hadn't put himself there he'd feel much the same way. He wanted to help his brother, wanted to recognize his effort. "Maybe I can help?" He offered.

In truth he hadn't a clue, at least not right now, of how to help his brother. He thought for a moment, his brother had chosen his rank and he really only had one idea... "You could join me on patrols?" He offered, it was something he needed to do anyways and it would fall in line with the duties of Breasal's rank.

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3