gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Belle

Trick 2019
05-15-2018, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2018, 06:42 AM by Priscilla.)
The young female lay by one of her favorite stumps, still shaken up about the return of her wayward brothers. She had confronted Blaise for the first time… and she wasn’t sure what other repercussions were going to come of that. But Priscilla had felt better, standing up to their eldest sibling and calling him out on his ways. She was getting tired, so tired of him hurting others. Sure when it came to her she was less likely to snap… but seeing how he did it to Naeva too… she wasn’t going to let it start back up with the other two siblings. Even if that meant she started to hurt her relationship with Blaise… not that there was much of one there anyway,

Priscilla’s ears perked as the wind picked up, nostrils flaring as she breathed in. She’d been a bit lonely lately, distancing herself from her family… and yet craving them close. Especially the two brothers that had just returned… and her mama. But they needed time with her too. So for now ‘cilla kept her distance, her bi-colored eyes bright as she waited for something, or someone, interesting to come to her that afternoon.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-24-2018, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 12:58 AM by Torin.)
(Keeping what happened in the thread at the border vague cuz the drama is still unfolding)

Torin moved through the packlands, his ears perked and eyes roving as he remained on high alert; not that expected trouble but he was determined not to be caught off guard just in case. The man picked up the scent of one of his nieces and adjusted his course to find her.

Priscilla's reaction to what her brother had said at the border had been a bit of a shock but in the end he'd been to concerned with his father at that moment to remark upon it. He adjusted his course to approach the young girl, he softened his demeanor as he approached; keeping his tail high over his rump and visibly wagging. He barked softly to get her attention as he approached, moving to sit beside her if she'd allow it. "What're you doing?" He asked, trying to keep his tone even and playful as he spoke. It was noticeably awkward; he wasn't much for forcing happy emotions but he was determined to engage with his niece on her level; his adult problems where to be forgotten as he tried to enter into her pup world.

Talk Think

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Priscilla

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Belle

Trick 2019
05-30-2018, 10:17 PM
Priscilla also couldn’t get rid of the nagging feeling that part of the fighting that happened at the border, if not all of it, was her fault. Because she got mad at Blaise. The girl flicked her ears, starting at a noise as her uncle came up to her. The pup smiled sadly at him though, welcoming her uncle company. She’d never seen him angry before either… but she was glad he’d stood up to the man her mother called Zell. “Just relaxing.” The little one said softly. Her gaze shifting over the territory beyond the dens.

“I’m letting Bas and Cel spend time with mère {mom}… and uh…” The little one frowned, looking down at the dirt between her paws. “I’m avoiding Blaise… and I’m not sure Naeva wants to play.” She was glad Torin was here. Sure her uncle sounded a bit awkward trying to talk to her… but…

“Are you still mad at that man?” Her voice became softer again, her smile becoming hesitant. “He said some mean things about mama… Is it my fault? Cause I got mad at Blaise?” She whimpered softly. “Je suis désolé…” {I’m sorry…}

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-11-2018, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 12:58 AM by Torin.)

His niece spoke, answering his question with was really a non-committal answer and Torin settled on his haunches as he watched her, concern pulling his brows together slightly. It seemed he wasn't the only one with some familial issues and he couldn't help but feel some sympathy for the pup. He wasn't even sure how to navigate his own problems and he was an adult. It was probably all just very confusing for the girl.

Then she asked him a question and Torin sighed, he glanced out as she had done earlier. He took a deep breath before he spoke, "I'm still angry yes... but I'm also sad." That wasn't it really; he was frustrated at both himself and his father and he was disappointed and unsure how to move forwards but he figured that might be a bit complicated for the girl still. She kept speaking and Torin felt his heart tug; She thinks it's her fault? He was a bit surprised to find that, but then as she spoke it clicked in his head.

Torin moved in closer to his niece, lowering his head to nose softly at her cheeks. "C'est D'accord." He muttered softly, wanting nothing more in this minute than to comfort the child. "It's not your fault Priscilla, you didn't do anything wrong." He shifted, settling onto his stomach and extending his forelegs to frame in his niece, then he nosed her towards his chest, hoping to pull her into his form. He didn't know what else to say, hoping instead to simply offer her silent support.

Talk Think

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3