gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
08-20-2018, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:04 PM by Célestin.)

The boy was being a bit bold in his wanderings, he was no longer punished but even still he felt like it was a bit of a risk to be so far from the pack lands, not that he really felt he would get in trouble for it... after all he wasn't breaking any rules this time. Still he couldn't help but remember what had happened the last time he'd left.

Still he marched with his head high and a grin upon his face, rainbow tail held high and wagging as he explored every thing new he found. And this? Well this was new! He had walked for what felt like a long time in the desert, unsure how long he should expect the sea of sand to extend as he had never been this direction but was pleasantly surprised to find it gently changing into a lush prairie. A small stream ran through it and Célestin flopped onto his stomach to lay his paws in the gentle current, feeling the water cool his sand warmed pads.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Eerea
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Birch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-21-2018, 03:36 PM

TESTING TESTING, I'M JUST SUGGESTING

YOU AND I MIGHT JUST BE THE BEST THING

ooc. leaving details about his encounter with Riva vague because I couldn't wait to post

He'd wandered up a neat land bridge, searching for something to occupy his day. After the rain had let up, he and Riva had taken off like hell was on their heels. No way would they wait for another storm to leave them holed up in the cave again. She was up to.. something. He wasn't entire sure right now. However, he wasn't too worried about her. They'd find one another again, he was sure.

He found himself in a wide plain of grass. The sun beat down upon his back, high overhead. A drastic change from the gloomy weather he'd been trapped by. A welcome change. He hummed softly to himself as he wandered without a particular goal in mind. That was, until a bright array of colour distracted him. What was that? He needed to know. Absolutely needed to. Picking up his pace just a touch, he trotted toward where a small stream cut through the grassland. Perched at its banks, was a wolf! Holy shit. he wasn't aware that wolves came in those colours. Awesome! Padding to the stream, he stooped to take a drink. Yep, definitely wasn't creeping. He was just grabbing a drink.

"Hey." he greeted the strange male warmly, flashing a friendly grin.

"speech"

Art by pimsri