Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-09-2014, 07:25 PM

It had been quite the walk, but hopefully this would be worth the trip. It was good to have a reason to get out and stretch her legs for a while, but it was a fairly lonely journey since she had insisted on Vereux staying behind to watch after the pack in her absence. She wished now that she had asked Liberty or Raw or even her mother to make the journey with her, but it was too late for that now. Perhaps next time. For now, she focused on the task at hand, which was meeting with Ludicael's leaders.

She approached the pack's border, stopping a respectful distance away. She shook out her fur, disliking the warmth that she felt here. The sooner she called someone to meet her the sooner she could get back to her icy kingdom. With that in mind, the silver Queen lifted her muzzle and let out a howl, calling any leader of this pack that wished to speak to her. Lowering her head once more, she let her ruby and emerald gaze drift across the area around her, tail flicking easily behind her.

Speech
Thought

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-10-2014, 07:54 AM

Dutiron had planned on visiting the surrounding packs for himself at some point though the epidemic, his grandson's death, his daughter's strange behaviour and his wife's pregnancy as of late had left the man a little reluctant to leave for any length of time. Fortunately it seemed that the other alphas were still interested in meetings of their own, first Katja and now another call would sound, not that the man was aware it was the Queen of Glaciem currently at his borders, for all he knew from this distance it could have simply been a rogue, one not so easily led by Novella's sudden bad influence.

He would make his way towards the sound to investigate and soon enough mismatched eyes would see the one responsible for calling him. Now closer he could assume from her scent that she was at least part of a pack though not very well travelled in Alacritia certainly couldn't hazard a guess at which one. "Greetings. I am Dutiron, Author of Ludicael, what brings you to our borders today?"

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-10-2014, 12:14 PM

Soon enough a brown-hued male came to greet her and a slight smile would touch her muzzle as she dipped her head respectfully to his greeting. Sometimes she had to remind herself that when not in her own kingdom it was good to act in a less dominant fashion. "I am Athena Armada, Queen of Glaciem. I have recently taken over my father's throne and because of that I am visiting the packs that we haven't yet set up a standing with, Ludicael being one of them." She settled comfortably down on her haunches, hoping for it to be a sign of trust, though in reality she was confident that she could be up and ready for a fight at a moments notice if need be. But she did not sense any hostility in Dutiron's stance and felt no need to be guarded. Never one to beat around the bush, she went on to say, "I'm not sure that we know enough about each other to come to an alliance just yet, but peace agreements have seemed to be popular among the other alphas I've spoken to. We won't attack you if you don't attack us, that sort of thing." She smiled slightly, tipping her head gently to the side as her ruby and emerald gaze watched him curiously. "Would you be interested in that?"

Speech
Thought

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-12-2014, 02:23 PM

Truth be told age was perhaps probably in Athena's favour if a fight was to break out, her body in far better condition nearing its prime whilst the male was certainly getting past his own, age starting to creep up upon him whether or not Dutiron was ready to acknowledge that fact. Thankfully then it seemed that the silver Queen was not looking for such now and Dutiron was certainly peaceful, eager to avoid any fighting if he could, age or not. He too would sit, silently listening as the other introduced herself and her reasons for being here.

"That does certainly sound like something we can agree to." He responded, his calm tone and certainly leading more to the friendlier side now though formalities of course still in place. He opted not to mention that the same agreement was already in place with Ebony, unsure of Glaciem's standing with them and certainly not wanting to sour any relationship with either pack right from the the word go.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-27-2014, 12:46 AM

speech,

Of course Athena was pleased to hear that Dutiron agreed to her proposal. It made things so much easier when others were as agreeable as she considered herself to be. It wasn't a huge imposition anyway, only a simple peace agreement. She smiled and dipped her head in a respectful and perhaps even gracious fashion. "That is good to hear. I would like to ask that you don't attack my allies as well, those being Tortuga and Ebony, but of course if they make the first move there's not much we can do about that, hm?" She chuckled softly, liking to keep a bit of humor in her voice when she could. So far she liked the older wolf, not seeing anything in his behavior that would make her think otherwise. She liked to consider herself a good judge of character and while her father didn't seem to approve of all of her choices she certainly trusted her own judgements. Besides, a peace treaty never hurt anyone.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-28-2014, 09:33 AM

The Author would give a small dip of his own head in return, smiling at her lighter-hearted comment. "Of course. Ebony actually was the first pack to approach us with a peace treaty." He would note with a small smile, although agreements were already in place knowing that they stood with the other packs would surely only put Ludicael further in Glaciem's good books. Of course war was far from his mind with any of the packs it was nice to know that others could possibly agree to extend the same courteous behaviour towards his pack and its allies. "I request the same for our own allies, which is only Abaven at the present."