Welcome to my life

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-08-2014, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014, 01:24 AM by Esperanza.)
The ebony dame walked through the forest. Snow still stay dormant on the landscape, but leaves began to form on the trees. Her lime green orbs scanned the area as she followed her mate into the land. She was new to Tortuga, and she hoped that she would be a good mate to Chrono, and a good working wolf for the pack she was now apart of. Her ebony pelt kept her warm from the cold temperatures, but the heat began to show itself to them.

"This place sure is beautiful," she spoke in her kind and compassionate tone as her lobes looked around the land. She soon picked up her speed and stayed beside Chrono. "There is a good place to make a den." She found an intact uprooted tree with a goofw, spacious place to hunt and drink with a pond close by. She smiled and laid down in the den as it was warm and pleasant, perfect for a family as she placed her head on her paws and waited for Chrono.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 01:46 AM

"Oh, I know."

The male had led the fae into the Red Forest, he enjoyed the tall trees here, and this is where he planned on staying. The girl trotted up next to him, looking around for a den to share, and she spotted one that was placed by the water. Her bodice would leap into the cave, nestling into a comfy spot under to roots of one of the trees. He would follow her, but only to the mouth of the den where he would eye her with a gentle grin.

"I'm glad you're here Esper."

His massive body would block the den entrance, his head dropping to stare at the ground. It was a little past noon, the redwood trees would shade the forest to save what snow was left of winter. The male would raise his paw and brush some of the snow outside the den, but his face had let go of that familiar smile. His lip was not curled, shouldn't he be happy?

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-08-2014, 02:06 AM
Esperanza walked over beside him and nudged his cheek. The sun began to warm her pelt as her lime green pools shone in the sunlight that peaked through the leaves that were a top their den site. "Is everything alright, Chrono?" She asked him as she laid her paw on top of his, ears erect to hear what he had to say.

The sound of fish plopping in and out of the pond close by echoed in her lobes. The intoxicating fregrance of oak and maple wafted through her nostrils as she couldn't help but smile at the liveliness of their home. She could tell something had been bothering Chrono. She licked his cheek and soon lied down at the entrance and smiled, listening to see if he needed to say anything or if he needed anything.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 02:49 AM

The woman would rise from her spot in the den. She would nudge at his cheek, but when she went to give it a lick he pulled away. She would lay beside him, but his body would move away from hers and into the den. He would drop himself to the ground, one leg stretched and one leg curled, and his chin would lay in the dirt in between the two.

It was definitely unlike him to get this way, he was in a rut. The boy could only think of his brother. Of his life before. Was this what it was like to truly have a home, to truly have someone you care about, to care for you? Why was it so hard for his parents to share their love? He had plenty of feeling for Esper, more than the two of them combined as well as his brother. He finally got what he wanted, but instead of living in today, he couldn't let go of what happened with his parents and himself, or what he did to Murrell.

His side of the den grew silent, he wasn't speaking to Esper, telling her how or what he was feeling. And there was no way of telling. The only thing visible was that something was scratching at his mind.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-08-2014, 02:56 AM
The ebony babe could tell something had been bothering him. When he had told her about his brother and his family, she began to realize what had been bothering him. He was having a metamorphosis. She approached him and lied down beside him, leaving him space so he was not feeling crowded. Her emerald gaze met his heterochromatic gaze and began to speak.

"I understand about your family and what happened to your brother. You had done everything right, Chrono. But, life has a way of changing things. We sometimes don't know why, but we need to accept it and understand it. Besides, I am here for you, and I always will be, " she exclaimed as she placed her ebony paw on top of his and smiled. "You're strong, Chrono. Never forget that."

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 03:20 AM

He would tear his paw away from hers, her words only angering him. He would raise his head, his ears only slightly back against his head. He was careful not to get in her face, but his voice would spit out his next words.

"Don't you dare tell me what I did to my brother was right!"

It hit him that he had never told her he did something to his brother. He had spoke of being separated, she had mistaken his hatred for his parents and put it on his brother, he had only said once that his father had spent time with him before Murrell was born, but he had never spoke about... That day.

He would roll in closer to the wall of the den, his face away from Esper. He had said too much, and he was regretting no matter what she thought. Good, bad, leave or stay.

"You weren't there." He would whisper to the wall.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-08-2014, 07:36 AM
Esperanza looked to him and when he snapped at her, she backed away and walked out of the den and decided to give him some time to be alone. Her emeralds shimmered as she shedded a few tears and lied down in the forest, head down. She didn't know what he had had done to his brother, that's why she said what she had said.

The wind began to pick up as she placed her cranium upon her forepaws and closed her eyes, a single tear falling from her cheek and landing on the ground. Her eyes were closed as she stayed by herself with ears pulled back in sadness. This was the first time someone yelled to her at this extent, and she would leave Chrono alone until he felt better. Apparently she had said too much.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 12:57 PM

Esper would leave the den, and for a moment, Chrono didn't care.

Do I deserve to be happy? Thoughts would plague his mind, Do I deserve love that avoided me in the first place? His body would thrash along floor, hating wanting to have a life, wanting to have a family, a lover, a forever.

"Why me?" He would state to himself. Why couldn't it have been Murrel... Why couldn't he have lived? A silent amount of tears would rush down his face in an effort to switch places with his brother. Why couldn't he be happy, have a life, a family...? His nose would lift to the air and let out a sorrowful howl left echoing in his ears. And he would lay there for what seemed like forever...

His eyes had dried, and wandered to the mouth of then den where it grew dark and cold. And he would stand to exit and find his future mate. The male would walk across the forest, head low still in his own stump, but he was better. And soon he would spot a dark outline of the woman he wanted to share his life with.

"Esperanza..." He would quietly say under his breath. He would approach her, taking his first leg over top of her and burrowing the top of his skull into the fur of her neck. "I'm Sorry..." He would say, the sound of tears in his voice but none fell from his dry optics. He hoped she would understand, she would forgive him, but he also hoped she would want to go away, so she didn't get dragged into this mess.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Esperanza looked to Chrono as her emerald pools shimmered in the starlight that began to present itself. The warm sun that was once present was now replaced by the obsidian colored moon, and the cold began to take over. She could hear the sound of Chrono appear to be crying as he had apologized to her, and sadness began to take over her as well. The dame knew she should have kept her mouth shut, or this would not be happening to the brute she had loved dearly. She could feel no tears coming from the male's optics, just the sound of him being sad and depressed.

The ebony babe nudged underneath her mate's chin, trying to comfort and reassure him. She did not know what had happened between Chrono and his brother, Murrell, but she would stay silent and wait until Chrono would talk about it to her. Snow that had been sticking to the trees in the forest slid down and began to land on the dame's back. causing her to shiver slightly from surprise. She loved Chrono. She had said that to him many times before, and she had meant it too.

"Chrono, I am sorry as well. I shouldn't have said anything to begin with, but I love you and want to help you in any way I can. I don't know what happened with you and Murrell, but you do not have to tell me right away. Just tell me on your own time and when you're ready." She said as she licked his nose and looked to the stars as she could hear the sound of deer bellowing in the silent night that lingered before them. She could smell the aroma of pine and maple, which she had been accustom to smelling for a long time, and it felt right to her to be here with the one she loved.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 04:33 PM

His orbs would only show slits, one of violet and one of blood. He didn't want her to be caught up in his pain, but he wouldn't let her go either. He would stand still as she pushed to his chin, told him she loved him, she expected him to tell her about his sins when time came. I'll never be ready.

His eyes would move to her back, where snow had slid from the trees and left an ice pack around her bodice. And he would take his nose to push some of it off in an effort to keep her even feeling the slightest bit of cold. And soon he would nibble at ear, "Let's go back to the den." He wouldn't smile, he would tell her he loved her, and one could only hope he would be the Chrono that Esperanza knew in the morning.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-08-2014, 04:55 PM
The midnight colored dame nodded and soon they approached the den within a matter of minutes. She walked past Chrono, giving him a loving lick on the cheek as she soon lied down inside the den and curled her form into a ball. The den helped keep her body heat from leaving her so she had been warm and with a small smile, she closed her eyes. Her ears were erect so if Chrono wished to speak with her, she would be able to hear him.

Her eyes opened a little while later when she did not feel her mate come into the den beside her. She thought maybe he would have wanted to be alone for a while to regain his thoughts, and with a slight sigh, she looked upward and kept her eyes focused on the stars that shimmered that night. She could smell the brute's presence near the den, but he must have wanted to be alone, so, she placed her head on her forepaws once more, and fell asleep.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 05:12 PM

He would let her lead the way to the den, staying at her hip as they walked. The male kept his head low all the way to their den. And when Esper walked into the den, he would stand at the entrance, his neck turned to look desperately at the stars.

Esper would lie down, closing her eyes but he could sense she was not sleeping. But instead of coming inside, he would turn around and sit just outside to keep wishing on the twinkling stars.

His heart would beg for him to have his brothers place, he needed it to happen. He would close his eyes and continue to wish on the stars. And he hoped that somewhere his brother was looking up at them wishing the same thing. He knew it would happen then.

One... Two... Three...

But his eyes would only open to the sight of the crystalized forest. And his head dropped in disappointment. "I'm sorry." He spoke silently.

He would only enter the den to see that Esper was now dreaming, and he would walk to her curled body wrap himself around her. He placed his head over top of her neck and let his sorrows push him to sleep. The thoughts of what life would be like in the future resting in his dreams.

-Exit Chrono-
(OOC: if you want to make new thread, you can. I've got some to catch up on. I know it's my turn to post so if you want to wait for me that's fine too :x Chrono will be happier in the next thread xD)

Walk "Talk" Think