Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 05:26 PM

(OOC: I'm going to say this is placed after she is kicked out of Glaciem but before they meet in Tortuga? time is a bit odd lol also sorry for crappy post :x)

The male went a bit south of his homeland. He stepped foot into the iced land. He knew what lay under his paws, but did anyone else see it? The male stopped in between two of the bushes that sprout through the ice surface. The snow threw a thin blanket over the ground here, and you would have to brush it away to see what lay beneath your paw pads.

The male let out a loud and low call, calling for none other Esperanza. He hoped she could hear him, and he hoped she would show. He told her he wanted to see her again, and he would try his best to do it. His rump found the ground as he waited for a trace of her, and he wouldn't move until he was sure she wasn't coming.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Esperanza looked over her shoulder to hear the sounds of a wolf howl. The howl was very distinct, and she knew very well who had called for her presence, and with a smile, she walked onward toward the destination Chrono had been in.

A little while ago she had been banned from Glaciem and was thinking about entering and joining the Tortugans. She had seen Roman a couple times and knew about her, but, she usually stayed away from the Armadas even though Roman was one of the leaders.

Her emerald eyes looked around as she could soon make out Chrono, and with the same smile she had used many times on him before, she approached him and sat down in front of him.

"Nice to see you again, my friend," Esperanza exclaimed to him with her kind and gentle voice She cared for Chrono dearly and may even love him; though, inside, she knew he may not be feeling the same way with her when he probably had many other faes swooning over him. Many that were younger or more his age, unlike an older she-wolf like herself Her head stayed focused on him as her eyes met his double colored ones; and she could not help but blush underneath her fur as heat rose to her cheeks.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 06:01 PM

When the girl would show her face, Chrono would wag his tail. He showed how happy he was to see her. He wasn't sure what love was, or if this was what it is; maybe he was just like a love-struck pup for their first girlfriend.

But either way, he did show a lot of affection for Esper, and the only woman he had any type of feeling for might have been Misha. But they only flirted a bit before. There was nothing like the way he felt for Esper.

When she sat down in front of him, his nose would reach to her, going to touch the corner of her grinning maw. He would bring his skull back to face her, so he could respond.

"Ayy Esper, I'm glad to see you." He rose his brow but kept his loving gaze on hers, "I told you I would."

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-05-2014, 06:10 PM
Esperanza showed her affection toward him and licked his cheek. She had liked a lot of other males, but not as much from what she had toward Chrono. He made her feel young again, even though she was only one year older than he was. The smell of oak and maple stuck to his pelt, and she soon was able to keep his scent locked into her memory.

"It is very grateful to see you again, even though it has only been a little while. I had also been planning on joining Tortuga due to me not being in Glaciem anymore." She smiled for she was happy that perhaps she would be able to be beside him again. She knew he did not know much about love, but, perhaps she could help him by showing more affection to him.

The ebony fae placed her paw on top of his and looked to the sky, emerald pools staying focused on clouds that had been starting to form in the sky. She couldn't help but give him a lick to the cheek. "Have you ever been finishing before?"

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 08:25 PM

"Oh, really?" The boy wasn't sure if he should ask about Glaciem. Though his voice showed cheer in her wanting to join his pack, his face showed worry about how she felt about it. He would look down as her paw touched his, looking up at her face seeing that she found her eyes to the sky.

He would turn his cheek to her as she gave it a lap. She then asked if he had ever gone fishing but sadly, he himself hadn't.

"Cloud had taken me a few times before my brother was born." He would keep his orbs up at the clouds, spring had taken away the snow storms but there were still a few puffs that stole the sky. He realized that he had said Cloud, and she may have wonder who that was. "Cloud was my father." He was so used to Cloud being anything but his father. Actually he was nothing. Chrono's mother was the one that threw him a piece a meat when he grew hungray. Maybe it was his way of disowning his father.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-05-2014, 08:43 PM
(O.O.C.: Love the table x3)

Esperanza nodded and nudged him as she moved her paws ahead of her. Her emerald orbs shimmered in happiness as they soon reached a small pond that was close by to where they had been sitting. Her midnight colored pelt swayed from side to side in the wind that hit it. The water wad clear and cool to the touch, but, there had looked to be large fish. Fish that could feed them both easily.

The fae lied down and placed her maw into the liquid, ripples forming from the female's snout being placed inside. Her nose stuck out of the pond so that she could breathe. Her mouth was agape as the waiting game for fish began.

When she soon felt the slimy sensation of a fish, she snapped down and with a loud splash, moved herself awat from the pond and crunched down on the fish's cartilage as it lay limp in her mouth and Esperanza placed it down on the ground.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 09:36 PM

The boy followed where she trailed off, wondering where she was going. He would stop behind her when she arrived at a lake nearby. He had other plans, but a fishing lesson wouldn't be so bad. He would watch as she dipped her chin in the water, he then came downstream of her and did the same.

When he heard her jaws clench, he repeated. But as he came up, she dropped a fish in between the two and his jaws were empty. He grabbed her eyes and couldn't help but laugh at himself for being a failure at such a thing. He was an expert at hunting, why should fishing be any different?

His paw would dip into the water as if a fish would magically stick to it, but he kept it in the water and rest his leg against the bank. He wondered what his father would think, if his father would think. But a part of him wished Murrell was here to share the memory.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-05-2014, 09:47 PM
The ebony babe smiled at the multi-colored brute and soon pushed the fish over to him and repeated the same actions, being able to catch another fish and eat her meal. She lied down and placed her paw on the slippery creature as the fae munched away on her prize. Esperanza could see he was laughing, and she was happy he had had fun on his fishing lesson.

Esperanza looked to the clouds that began to form as she could smell the different smells that Spring had to offer them. Her emerald pools looked to see Chrono's double colored ones looking to her and she was happy to be with her friend When her meal was done, she began to dig a hole and placed the fish bones inside and soon covered the hole and said a prayer for the fish and soon relaxed once more.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 11:11 PM

The male looked down at the fish dropped to his feet. He gave Esperanza a smile before looking back down to his meal. He waited for her to catch her own, and once she laid to eat hers he took his time to start on his.

He was really weird about people watching him eat, and so when he was sure she was busy chewing up her lunch, he took a bite out of his. His stomach hit the ground as he lay on it. When he was finished eating, she was digging a hole for the bones. But instead of following her moves he used his front paws to scoot closer to her. And when he was close enough, he lifted both his front paws and gentle dropped them on top of hers. His chin would drop as his orbs grabbed hers. His lips licked some of the blood that remained from the fish. It was almost seductive, but he didn't mean for it to be.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-05-2014, 11:20 PM
Esperanza looked to him in a friendly way as she could see that he had placed his front paws on top of hers. She could feel heat rise up into her cheeks as her emerald pools kept looking to his double colored optics. To her, the moves he were making seemed somewhat seductive, but, she knew it had to be somewhat of an accident and more playful if anything else.

"You make me feel happy, Chrono. Thank you for being a friend to me," she licked his cheek and smiled in her kind and friendly way like she had always done and soon looked to the sky. The sun was still high in the sky as her midnight pelt could feel her skin burn and walked over to shade. She loed down once more and looked to Chrono, her smile staying on her maw.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-06-2014, 12:01 AM

The way he was looking at her, he could feel her blush as heat rose to her face. He would listen to her, and know exactly what to say at that point.

"Esper, I think we should be more than friends." His face would turn completely serious, not even his glued smile would be there. He held his face inches from her, keeping distance but staying close. "Esperanza." He would let her name roll off his tongue. He wanted to make it sound more formal, friends called each other nicknames. Those in relationships called each other pet names. And there was a huge difference.

He hoped he wasn't moving too fast, but his body took control and he couldn't have a say in it. He had years of not having love, not even from his parents, and he wanted it. No, he needed it.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2014, 12:08 AM
Esperanza would hear him say that he wanted them to be more than just friends. She couldn't help but smile as her emerald pools shimmered in happiness as she licked his cheek in a loving way. "You really mean this?" She asked as she knew he might have meant it. She could tell he had. "I understand."

She nudged under his chin as her radioactive orbs locked onto his double colored optics. The smell of his pack hung in the air as she could catch his scent as her scent of Glaciem was no longer present to her. Her cranium stayed down upon her forepaws, and a gentle smile stayed on her maw.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-06-2014, 01:06 AM

His chin would flick down to tell her he was sure, and a satisfied grin would fall to his maw. When she dropped her head to her paws, he would do the same. But his lavender eye would match with one of her emeralds, and a wrinkle on his brow would show the cheer in his heart. At least one of his paws were still toppled over hers, the one his chin rest on. And although she was smiling, he could tell something was off.

"What's wrong?" He would voice.

He hoped she would be happier than this, and of course she did show she as glad. But he expected more.

(OOC: sorry for crap post, really tired and a problem with my hand)

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2014, 07:44 AM
Esperanza gave a small chuckle. She was happy that Chrono did like let alone love her; but, she didn't really know what do now in this. It was the first time someone had ever said they liked her, so what could she do right now?

The midnight colored dame smiled and touched her nose to his and soon released within a minute of it staying there. "I do love you, Chrono. But, this has been the first time someone had even said they loved me or even liked me. I was starting to think that my kindness would never let me find love." She looked to the sky when she had thought of her family.

"I have only been loved by my parents, I never thought someone other than them would love me," she said as her emerald optics looked to the heterochromatic pools of the brute before her. Her smile would show love and affection to him as she nudged his cheek in a caring way.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-06-2014, 01:33 PM

He would raise his head to see her, a concerning expression to show that he cared and that he would listen to her. He would give her a short chuckle before speaking, "Well obviously, they don't know what their missing." His charming smile would follow.

He didn't understand why no one would want to claim Esperanza, he'd rather have a loving, caring woman in his life than a nasty, bitching one. It was by far something he couldn't image was true; there had to be someone with their eye on her and just didn't have the guts to say something.

"Well I'm here now." He would assure her.

But what aboout his parents, they had dropped him from their hearts. They kicked him out of the den, gave him a poor amount of dinner, didn't even speak to him after his brother was born. And there was only one thing that plagued his mind.

But doesn't love run out?

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2014, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2014, 01:56 PM by Esperanza.)
The woman could tell something was wrong. Her green optics focused in on his red and lavender eyes. She nudged under his chin to show her support to him. He made her happy, and that was something she had not had in a long time. Happiness. Happiness that she could call her own. The dame licked his cheek, her salmon colored tongue stroking the brute's fur as it soon released and went back to her maw.

"I will always be there for you Chrono. If love is pure and true, it can last forever no matter how far away the one you love is." She would reassure him with a nudge to the cheek and looked to the stars that began to shine in the now red and violet sky. Clouds that were thin sheets had a more pink color to them. She remembered when she was young, a little pup, and she had been looking to see what pictures she could make out in the stars, perhaps she could play around with Chrono.

"There's a group of stars that look like a rabbit, see the puffy tail?"

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-06-2014, 02:33 PM

His eyes would close and his grin grew wider. It was like she was reading his mind. She would speak of the clouds looking like a rabbit. His orbs would open as he noticed the sky had turned dark. He would see her emeralds looking to the sky at the cloud she had spotted.

The male would rise and turn around, stepping over her back and standing over her. He would keep his head low, next to hers as if he was trying to see what she saw. His front paws were to the left of her, and his back paws to the right, the hair on his stomach would touch her back due to his lowered stature.

"Yeah, I see it." He would say, turning his head to face her and take in her eyes. He would raise his pupils, but keep his head down next to hers. "And that one there, it kind of looks like pup." His eyes would search as he found the thin legs and large head that his mind would trick him into seeing.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2014, 02:46 PM
The midnight colored dame chuckled and nodded her head when she would notice she was standing over. She would lick under his chin in a teasing way and soon have her head on her paws. She would say something that she had wanted to say to him. "I love you, Chrono."

The wind picked up slightly as night soon came upon them and the sky turning a deep black. Her pelt was hardly see able since the night came. She appeared to be like a shadow and only being able to see her shining green orbs as if they were a gem.

The air turned cool and crisp as her fur swayed to and fro from the way the wind was moving. She had her paw on top of Chrono's and heat soon rose to her cheeks.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-06-2014, 03:41 PM

The male kept his mis-colored orbs to the stars, the words repeating in his head. I love you, Chrono. I love you, I love you, I love you. His expression went blank, his mind still processing her voice.

But is this what love is? Was it? The confused male wasn't sure what to think. Or how to respond. And though there might have been a long silence, eventually he would speak.

"I...Love you, too." His face would then leave the sky and come back to her emerald optics. "Esperanza."

He still wasn't sure if this was love, he couldn't remember what love felt like. And no matter how hard he tried, even though he may have remembered all the memories from before Murrell was born, he never remembered feeling loving, or loved.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Esperanza would smile and nudge him. She could tell by his facial expressions that he was confused and didn't know if he was feeling love. "Love is affection toward someone or something, you can love family, friends, or even love someone you want to spend your entire life with. Love is what you make it out to be."

The ebony dame did not did not know if what she was saying would help him, but she would do whatever she could to help the male wolf that she loved. Her emerald eyes looked to the double colored eyes of the brutes and touched her nose to his, and smiled her affectionate and kind smile.