Frozen Changes (Joining thread)

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-05-2014, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2014, 01:17 PM by Esperanza.)
Esperanza walked toward the frozen lake, radioactive green eyes shimmering slightly in the sunlight that peaked through the clouds. The sound of crunching snow echoed through her lobes. She had been banned from her pack and hoped Tortuga would accept her. She sat and waited by the borderline of Tortuga for she did not wish to get in trouble before she even stepped foot in the territory. The snow felt cold on the ebony pads of her paws, and she began to lick the ice that formed in between her toes as the heat of her mouth began to melt the frozen liquid.

"Hopefully, I can do much better here than in Glaciem," she thought to herself and sat down, looking around as she could hear the sounds of birds and deer bellowing in the distance. With a small, content sigh she waited for the leader to make her presence known, for she was told Roman had control of the pack and waited for her. She had seen Roman before, but not in a long while.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 01:20 PM

The brute had heard of the lake in Tortuga, but he had never been. So today his legs would carry him to it, exploring as he always did. He had a brief direction of where he was to go, he had been almost all through the Tortugan lands so it shouldn't be hard finding the area.

When he was close enough that he could feel the chill of ice under his paws sticking up from the grass, his nose twitched to the scent of another wolf. A familiar scent, the scent of Glaciem. But it was faded, like they hadn't been there for a while. And as he stood, nose in the air, he realized that this scent was too familiar. It was Esperanza.

When the two last saw each other, they found a strong bond between them. But when Chrono woke in the cave, she was gone. He had no way of getting back to her, he couldn't just waltz into Glaciem and find her, they would have his head. So as quickly as he could respond, he ran towards the smell.

When he reached the lake, he smelled the edge, looking up and across the ice in search of the fae. He didn't see her at first, but when he did he didn't know how he missed her. Her dark pelt stuck out from the silver background; she sat on the other side of the lake, the part that wasn't Tortugan lands. The male would jump, not to the side, but straight onto the lake not even thinking if the ice could hold him. But it did. He heaved toward the woman, his voice letting out a bark in greeting. And eventually he made it to her side, sliding in front of her and stopping just before the bank.

He would admire her eyes as he grabbed them, but the he realized something else, "Esper, why are you here?" Roman or Qanik or maybe even August would be here soon. But right now it was just them.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Esperanza smiled when she had spotted her friend come up to her. She had been banned from her territory and looked to Chrono's heterochromatic orbs as her radioactive ones shimmered in the sunlight as happiness and kindness sparkled in them. She gave Chrono a friendly nudge and looked to him.

"Well, I am no longer in Glaciem since I did not attend a meeting since it was under new management. So, I was hoping to join Tortuga, " she said in her calm and friendly tone as the sound of birds and other animals echoed in her lobes. She was happy to see her friend, and she hoped she would be able to join the pack. She just hoped she didn't make a complete fool of herself.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Though she spent a fair bit of time in the Red Forest, the Queen was also careful to patrol the other territories that Tortuga had claimed. As she moved along the lake border, her paws crunching lightly on the frozen tundra, she kept her sense alert. She was lightly tense, as she often as when patrolling alone, her ears were pricked- listening for any voices or sounds of intruders, or visitors. She moved with an elegant grace, a saunter, as she patrolled her kingdom. Voice lightly drifted over the horizon, and as she got closer, she recognized one of the wolves. Chrono.

Roman slowed, as she approached the pair- her eyes drifting between the multi-colored male, and a black stranger. Only this stranger, wasn't exactly a stranger- she was a wolf that Roman slightly recognized, a wolf who used to be in Glaciem. Drawing to a halt at the border, she spoke. "Greetings. You used to be a Glaciem wolf, if my memory serves correctly." She spoke, trying to retrieve the dame's name. A few seconds passed, and she shook her head. "I'm sorry, I don't remember your name." She said, with a slightly apologetic tone.

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Esperanza remembered Roman completely. Her emerald orbs looked into the ones of Romans as she smiled and bowed her head respectively. "I'm Esperanza, I was a brood when Isardis was still ruling Glaciem. Though, now I am looking for a new pack to join since I was banned from Glaciem." She spoke in a calm and friendly tone.

"And, you must be Roman if if I remember correctly. We have met a long while ago." She would smile once more and soon stood up straight and waited for further instructions from the Tortugan leader Chrono had told her about Roman, but she would be willing to do whatever she needed for the new pack that she hoped would accept her.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 11:48 PM

Before the boy could speak, he could hear Roman. He heard her paws compact the snow under her feet, and soon she was there to confront Esperanza. When she spoke, he let Esper speak for herself. He was in high hopes that she would be accepted into his homeland, and he wanted her to make a good impression.

Apparently the two had met before, something he wasn't expecting. He still sat on the lake of ice, listening to the two, holding his tongue so he wouldn't interrupt. It felt like forever as the conversed about their meeting. But when he was almost sure that they were done speaking, he would let his word in.

"Roman, Esperanza is my friend. And to say so myself she is a great hunter and fisher."

He did his best to not beg, when really his mind was screaming "Oh please, pleaseeee let her join!" He would keep his love interest aside, seeing that it wasn't necessary. And he would cross his heart hoping Roman could see her useful.

Walk "Talk" Think

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2014, 09:45 PM
As the ebony woman spoke her name- Roman remembered it, nodding with a smile. She'd met so many wolves in the last year alone, that keeping track of all of their names had been a whirlwind. As Esperanza spoke, Roman listened intently, she hadn't seen Esperanza at the meeting- and with the change in rule- Roman could see how she'd been removed from Glaciem's ranks. It was most likely because she didn't answer the call. She mulled it over for a few moments, knowing that if Isardis had allowed Esperanza into Glaciem's folds- she must have worth as a pack wolf, and perhaps Esperanza had just needed a change after the king stepped down from his throne.

Her attention shifted to Chrono, as he spoke, and Roman's eyes narrowed thoughtfully. "Would hunting be what you would choose to specialize in, Esperanza?" She asked curiously. They could always use more hunters- god only knew, that they could never have enough of them, and if she'd already befriended Chrono- that was a start to getting on well with the other pack-members.

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Esperanza looked to Roman and as she had been asked if hunting was something she specialized in, the dame smiled and nodded. She had hunted for a long time as a rogue and even when she had wandered the other territories. "Hunting would be something that I am good at, and if accepted I would be willing to hunt for the pack."

The ebony babe smiled and looked to Chrono and then back to Roman. Roman was a good pack wolf when she had been in Glaciem, but now that she was running a pack of her own, Esperanza knew she would be doing a good job as leader. Her emerald eyes met Chrono's and gave a small smile.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-07-2014, 10:18 PM

His ears would raise at Roman, glad she was considering letting Esper join. At least that's what she sounded like. His heart would jump, so many emotions flowing through his blood. But he would keep his cool, stand strong, and wait out Roman's decision; hoping for the best.

He would turn his head in unison to Esper's, giving her a kind and almost loving smile. He wanted to reach his paw over to hers, but he could wait until the decision was made. He just wanted to be closer to her, and her joining Tortuga would be as close as they could get. His eyes would reach back to Roman, seeing what her next words would be.

(OOC: Sorry for like crappiest post ever. Chrono is kind of shot today.)

Walk "Talk" Think

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2014, 10:46 PM

Her thoughtful violet gaze remained on Esperanza for a few more moments, listening as the ebon dame spoke. Nodding in agreement, Roman would speak again, "Then I name you a Veni of Tortuga, a hunter for our family." With a smile, she added- "Welcome to Tortuga." Turning to Chrono, she added, "I trust you can help Esperanza settle in, and show her around?" She said with a slight smile. Nodding at the pair, she would stand and turn away to exit, her tail waving behind her slightly. Esperanza would make a fine addition to Tortuga's hunter ranks, she was a good wolf- and Roman would have been a fool to turn her away. That thought alone, put a small smile on her jaws, as she sauntered from the pair.

-exit roman-

Speech,

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014, 12:58 AM by Chrono I.)

"Of course, Roman." He would voice with a nod of his head. His face would be serious for that moment, but then he would turn to Esperanza and nuzzle her neck to welcome her into his home. He would back away, looking at her a moment to show how happy he was that she was here.

The male would then start to run around the pond, unlike his adventure over here, and turn around to make sure she would follow. "Come on, I'll take you to The Red Forest." He would swing his head inward trying to get her to come the way, "That's where I normally stay." He hoped that maybe they could have a den together, but she would have to make it since he didn't know how. What a sorry excuse for a brute.

-Exit Chrono-

Walk "Talk" Think