Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-03-2014, 09:42 PM

It was early, Chrono had been away on a hunting trip to get game not found in Tortugan lands; something he did often. But he also loved to explore the beautiful places of Alacritits. He loved looking at the plants for the most part. Trees, flowers, all of it found interest in him. Though he didn't care much about others or what land he was trekking through, he did care about the beauty of spring and what could bloom from it.

His paws led him to the southern lands of the main land, into the Alabastrine Shrine. His mis-colored orbs struck the vines that hung down the trees, their bark looking as if they were all dying. But there was a secret beauty to these trees; he wasn't sure how to describe them. He stopped before one of them and sniffed the bark. They didn't have a scent, maybe they truly were dead. But either way, they stood strong in this odd forest, and he wouldn't dare disturb them.

(OOC: Wow that post came out really sad .-.)

Walk "Talk" Think

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2014, 11:01 PM

Pandora Selene Artenie hadn't explored any other parts of Ala since joining her family on the mainland. Arcanum and Covari had been her main places to get into trouble, but even then, she had to be careful. She didn't want word to get back to Maija, or even her aunts. They were going through their own dramas and she didn't want to step her golden-dipped paw into any of those concoctions. Her time would come, but until then, she needed to get away from their turmoil.
She slowly sauntered into the breathtaking forest of white trees, taken aback by how glorious they looked. Her golden symbols that graced the prominent pressure points of her body shimmered as they were compared to the scenery in front of her. The further she walked in, the more breathless she became. Spring was also back in full swing, making the scenery even prettier than if she had arrived in winter. Moans of admiration slipped from her lips as eyes continued to take in the unrealistic forest. "Ohhhh myyyy..." she softly groaned, blue eyes blazing with desire. If this place had been a man...ohhh MY gosh!
Her steps were soft and untraced, but she was sure if someone was present, they would have heard her moans anyway. As her hips swayed to either side, she walked into view of that potential presence. Pandora was once again short of words when she realized she wasn't alone, but she smiled and her eyes twinkled as she met the stranger's gaze. He was indeed something nice to look at, but was it just an empty shell for a missing soul?

"Speech"

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-03-2014, 11:34 PM

The scent of combined packs stung in the male's nose. He had met with a Covari wolf, but not an Arcanum wolf. But the smell itself was mixed with the rouge lands. It confused the male, he had never been with so many different scents. His nose left the tree and led him to the smell, the sight of a girl would follow.

She was young, a lot younger than Chrono and he thought it was a bit odd that she was out here by herself. He slowly approached her, trying to make it clear that he was here so he wouldn't startle her. When he was close enough, he stopped about six feet from her to show he didn't mean harm but that he was welcoming.

"Ayy," His voice let out smooth and gentle. He tilted his head to look at the gold swirls that lined her body, along with her ears and paws but her shoulder is what caught his eye. His head remained tilted and lowered, but his violet and blood orbs came up to greet her with a charming smile, "What brings you out here?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2014, 10:14 PM

Pandora's eyes shimmered at the look he gave her and her body prickled as his eyes moved across her form. She knew that her designs and how she carried herself would both stand out, no matter where she went or whom she crossed paths with. Her opts slowly blinked, revealing the gold tips that kissed the outside of her lids. Long lashes flickered across turquoise blue eyes as she softly giggled at his greeting. He was handsome, no doubt.
She rolled her shoulders into a playful shrug and her tail swept behind her as she answered him. "I was looking for an adventure. Such a young mind needs to be opened, a little bit at a time." She raised an eyebrow, blue eyes slowly closing and opening. "I suppose I came to the right place...I hope I met the right kind of wolf." A warm smile appeared on her face and she let her name slip. "My name is Pandora...what's yours?"

Talk like this

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-07-2014, 01:03 PM

He would raise his head high above her when she rolled her shoulders. His charming smile still planted on his face. "Adventures?" He would only lower his chin a little so he wasn't over powering the young wolf. "I guess this is a nice place to start."

"As for me? I guess I won't eat you." He would wink at her as a joking gesture. "The name's Chrono." He would raise his head to the skies, looking in between the trees in search for the clouds. But his eyes would slowly find thier way back to the girl before him. "What do you suppose we do?" He wasn't so sure there was much do do here, the land was almost dead. It was more for sight-seeing than playing. And the only thing he saw were a whole bunch of these white trees. Was that all that was in the shrine?

Walk "Talk" Think

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2014, 01:35 PM

Pandora watched the man as he stood proud, but kept his head lowered so he didn't look domineering. In Pandora's opinion, she wouldn't have minded him being in charge of the situation. Pansies weren't her cup of tea, but she didn't voice the thought to him. Instead, she reacted to his joke by giving a soft giggle, hoping it would please him for his efforts.
The male introduced himself in turn and she gave a gentle nod in response. Her tail began to gently move behind her as he looked around and questioned what all could be done there. She took a few steps towards the man and then walked beside him, looking up at the branches touching the descending sunlight. All of it was beautiful and she didn't know what to say as a response. "Mmmmm..." she mused out loud, tongue lightly brushing against her black kissers. "Perhaps there is more to what we are looking at, Chrono...I wouldn't know what created these magnificent trees, but I am sure others have figured out what to do beneath their branches..." She looked over her shoulder at him. "I'm only guessing, though."

"Speech"

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-09-2014, 02:53 PM

The male would start to walk, the golden swirled girl following him. A silence would brew between the two, but she broke it. She spoke very well, much over what her age seemed to be. And her hints of 'what they do under the branches', the male only saw it as a seductive statement.

"Heh," his maw would crack, surprised they fae knew of such things. "We must have different minds." The male would look up at the tops of the trees, spotting the little bit of sky that shone through them. He wondered what kept them alive, that was true. Looking beyond what he saw is what he was searching for. But his eyes were to blind to see anything but what lay in front of him. Was the girl any different?

(OOC: Sorry for poopie post, Chrono is struck today)

Walk "Talk" Think