Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-02-2014, 01:35 PM

The male loved to come to the Red Forest, it's where he caught most of his meals in pack territory. Through the few wolves he met, they seemed to have trouble getting their own dinner. Maybe his luck was finding what they actually needed. He ate more than a normal wolf, at least once every two days, no longer than four days and it was one or two deer. He did give Misha the two deer he caught a couple days ago; of course he was planning on only giving her one.

He was thinking of the meeting, how Roman had spoke about choosing a specialty. And it seemed like the pack would need him after all. So he set his nose to the air and let out a low howl calling the queen to him. He thought that maybe he should see Qanik, meet her at least once. But the call was already set for Roman, maybe he would get a chance to meet Qanik another time.

His rump found the ground as he waited for the queen, hopefully she was near by. He wrapped his grey and dirt tail around his legs, it was finally spring but snow still plagued the northern pack's soil. He wondered if he would ever see the ground here in Tortuga.

Walk "Talk" Think

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2014, 02:24 AM

After the meeting she had expected to be ran nearly to the ground with meetings with each of the wolves. So far, only few had made their choices- and made their calls to her, and for that she was actually grateful. It seemed like they were taking their choices seriously and giving them a lot of thought. When a call echoed through the forest, she recognized the newer wolf of Tortuga. Chrono. Quickly she would move to answer his call, sauntering towards the source of the man's call. Her steps were muffled on the snow, and she could scent that the winter would soon fade into spring. Technically spring was upon them- though the weather didn't betray that.

As she approached the multi-colored male, she would speak. "Spring is well on it's way." She remarked lightly, as she drew to a halt. "How are you today, Chrono?" She asked, her tone light and polite.

Speech,

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-04-2014, 02:53 AM

Roman arrived rather quickly, it slightly impressed the male. She spoke of spring being on the way, but the male didn't see it as such. He wasn't used to the winter winds, to snow plaguing the lands almost all year long. He had been out and experienced the blizzards of winter, it helped his skin get used to the ice clinging to his pelt. But that aside, he was glad the Tortugan Queen wanted to ask about his health more than ask of what he wanted.

"Yes, will the snow ever go away in Tortuga?"

He took a step closer to Roman, closing distance and showing that he was comfortable. He wanted her to be comfortable with him too.

"I am well. And how is the Queen fairing these days?"

He didn't know she was ever sick, except when Qanik spoke of her recovery at the meeting. He could only assume it was this plague that they spoke of, but he wouldn't say so out loud. She kept her symptoms hidden when she met him at the border, and he wondered if she was cured now?

Walk "Talk" Think

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2014, 12:07 PM

'Yes, will the snow ever go away in Tortuga?' He would ask, as he moved closer to her. A chuckle would leave her, and she'd glance about them, before replying. "During late spring, early summer- it tends to melt. This forest is beautiful then." She said with a smile. Gods did she love it then, the thick lush forest- the warm but not to hot weather. It was a slice of heaven, and the only time she actually liked the northern territories. "I keep wishing we had claimed a tropical island, for the winter months. This snow... is ridiculous." She groused, though her tone was good natured and relaxed. At Chrono's next comment, she tilted her head slightly, and replied with a smile. "I am... well. My strength is returning, and the warmer weathers of spring will greatly help." Her tone was reassuring, she didn't want everyone worrying over her health. She was fine now- she as healing.

Speech,

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 12:57 PM

The male smiled to her chuckle, he was also glad to hear that the snow would go away. He tried to imagine the forest looking empty, but he would just have to wait until it was warm enough because it was impossible for the new member to see anything but the snow.

"Yes," his word would blend into a low giggle, "A tropical island sounds wonderful right about now." His chin would spin around, eyeing the ice on the trees and the thin blankets of snow that wrapped around the earth.

She responded her health as "well", the male then hoping that the warm weather would come quick to help the queen. "I'm glad to hear."

"I've called you because I remember at the pack meeting you wanted to meet to pick a specialty?" His head would tilt the opposite as hers did, and his expression would turn serious but a tiny curl would form at the edge of his maw.

Walk "Talk" Think

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2014, 03:21 PM
She took in Chrono's words with a smile, and a chuckle. Spring couldn't come soon enough for the Queen, truly this winter had hit them hard. He went on asking about specialties, and she nodded, smiling as she asked lightly, "I assume you've made a decision?"Her statement was an inquiry, though asked warmly. Yes, slowly the wolves of the pack were making their choices in what they wanted to do, it really pleased her. This way, she would know what the pack truly needed whether it was more hunters, fighters, or healers. Perhaps she could keep the number of these well-rounded. Waiting, patiently, she would listen intently, to see what Chrono chose .

crap post is crap.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-13-2014, 02:11 PM

The brute wouldn't let the queen wait a moment longer, but he wouldn't let words just rush out of his mouth. He had grown a liking to Roman, at least in the few times he had met her. But he was well comfortable with her.

"I'd like to take specialty as a hunter." He would tilt his head wondering if she would announce the name of his rank after he spoke. But that wasn't all. "But I would really like to study herbs too. Though I wouldn't take a job on it." His maw ripped a smile and his mixed orbs looked softly at her, "Would you know of anyone I could speak with who could teach me of such things?"

He wondered if she would like him taking more than just hunting. He wanted to learn more. He hadn't heard of healing until he joined the pack and he had a keen eye for plants and whatnot. It definitely interested him, and he hoped there was someone in the pack who could at least get him started.

Walk "Talk" Think

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2014, 01:25 AM

She listens to him intently, glad to hear that he has taken an interest in hunting. Chrono seems capable, and like he will do well under Ritsuka's guide. His question interests him and she's more than happy to direct him towards the two wolves in the pack that she trusts with healing. "Then a hunter you will be. I grant you the rank of Veni." She says with a smile before going on to answer his latter question. "Gossamir or Elli are both very knowledgeable in herbs. I would think both would be willing to share their knowledge with you." She said kindly, glad that he's taken an interest in another specialty, even if doesn't want to pursue it- but is only curious. Both of the healers were well versed in their knowledge, and Roman trusted that they wouldn't mind explaining some things to an interested wolf.

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-23-2014, 11:40 PM

"I give thanks to you, Queen Roman." he would tip his chin still with a gentle grin to his maw. "I will be sure to speak with one of them."

Being in a pack, no. It wasn't that he was part of a pack, it was mainly because of his mate Esper that his entire world had changed. He wanted control, he wanted everyone to kiss the ground his paws treaded on. But all he need was someone to show him what love was, what caring for someone really was. He never had that. Well not that he remembered.

He would give his loyalty to this pack, something he never would have thought of. But that all changed.

"I wouldn't want to keep you. I'm sure you have plenty of other things to do today."

Walk "Talk" Think