Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-26-2014, 11:55 PM

A massive brute walked through the farthest of lands away from home. He had never been south, not even before Tortuga. He had made friends in almost all the compass territories, all but the south. He thought everything would be the same as the north, even though east and west were slightly less numb to his paw pads. But he had know nothing but I've and frozen rain ever since he was young.

His eyes had spotted at a distance, the likings of a weeping willow that soon multiplied itself as he approached. He had seen many plants, much that he admired by their form or their color. But he had never seen anything so majestic as a willow tree. The crying vines seeming so beautiful but so sad.

Before he knew it, he was standing under a guard of these majestic trees. And though he was in lala land, his expression didn't show it. He could just hope that someone was out there who could admire the trees like he had.

(OOC: post with my phone so ask me if you don't understand anything ^^)

Walk "Talk" Think

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2014, 11:36 AM

The sweet breeze would trace her lean and elegant body; caressing her curls as she swoops across the misty lands. Never would she take anything for granted, afterall Vi had given her everything a wolf could ever want. Gifts, A pack and even a family. Something had led her away from the north, bringing her to a slightly warmer climate, though still winter did take its toll. Her eyes would frolic quickly across the vast space; triangular ears swiveling around repeatedly. her soft paws would lead her into atleast a dozen willow trees and before she knew it, another was relaxing beneath the exact one she had chosen. Before bumping into him from behind the Covari queen would halt in her tracks, intaking his scent and becoming wary. " Ah, im sorry- i didnt realise anyone else was around." And with that she'd let a chuckle slip. " Im Desire? Carmel... who are you?" she was careful to keep a respectable distance between them, not wishing to intrude.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-27-2014, 11:59 AM

His nose was filled with yet another unfamiliar scent, and a feeling of pinch from the icy air. His head swiveled in the direction of the woman he stood a good distance from him but close enough to make contact of her voice.

Her smell was different from Glaciem, Tortuga, or just flat rouge; and the brute could only wonder: how many packs could this land hold? He had only met one other wolf that wasn't from his home; Esperanza from Glaciem. She upheld her pack pride much more strongly than he did, and he wondered if this fae would do the same. Though, of course, he didn't know she was a queen.

He swung his head into him in an effort to invite her to his side, "Come, join me. I won't bite." His maw let out with a friendly smile. He would then introduce himself whether she approached him or not, but he did hope she would keep him company. "My name's Chrono. Chrono Lastic. Your smell is unfamiliar to me, may I ask where you are from?" And if the fae didn't know his scent and resulted in asking him the same, he wouldn't deny an answer.

Walk "Talk" Think