S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-23-2014, 12:05 PM

The petite girl had grown rather bored as of late, not to mention that Isardis and even Sendoa had become more and more scarce. Was it to do with there age, or perhaps it was boredom that had taken place. She would sigh, the more that the albino would think about it the more lost she had felt. S'alkrie felt as though she no longer had anyone to follow and Glaciem was definitely not the superior kingdom she had come to know. Her tail would flick idly behind her, crown swivelling side to side in the hopes of finding something to amuse her, but alas she would find nothing. A sigh would roll down her sweet tongue, before settling under a bare tree, listening to the peaceful ring the lands had as of late. the branches where bare, and with it so was glaciem, or so it felt. Was there going to be change? New hope? She would think little of it, having to make the best of what they did have. The yearling wished to see all the other armada children again, it was seem even they had grown tired and left the nest.

OOC: Sorry for short start, im watching a film and i always lack muse for start posts!

image by Emily, Permission to use

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-23-2014, 01:10 PM

It was high time that she began to gather up her pack again, to bring them together to grow Glaciem into the power it had once been. She would call a meeting soon, but for now she simply wanted to speak with more of her pack mates. It surprised her how few she really knew. Of course she had probably seen all of them from afar at some time or another, but she had never taken the time to really get to know all of them and that saddened her.

She padded forward with a calm, confident air, keeping those thoughts in mind as she kept an eye out for Glaciem's members. She spotted the pale woman up ahead, though with her lack of color she was easy to miss in the snowy landscape. Athena's ears perked with interest as she turned her course toward the girl, giving her a small, friendly smile. Athena vaguely remembered her from before she left to have her adventures, but it was hard to place a name. "Hello there," she greeted as she settled onto her haunches in front of the albino girl. "I don't think we've gotten to speak yet. I'm Athena."

Speech
Thought