Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-21-2014, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014, 08:40 PM by Chrono I.)

The male hadn't been in thee pack for more than a week, he hadn't had time for anything. Setting up a den, meet fellow packmates, but he had been busy gather meat for himself.

It was just a little after noon, it hadn't snowed pretty much all day but clouds still plagued the sky threatening to do so. There were only a couple inches on the ground, barely enough to get through the brutes toes. He walked through he forest, dragging a tiny deer by it's back leg. He was careful not to damage it too much, because he didn't feel like staring at brutally killed lunch. His ears were set low to his head, he wasn't expecting anyone to come and steal his food since this was pack territory after all.

He walked deep into the forest, deeper than he had retrieved the deer from. There laid another tiny killed deer, he dropped his second kill on top of the first and walked around the two to lay down and rest. His eyes were slightly opened, the blood and violet orbs glowing through the slits. He wondered if any of the other Tortugan wolves would venture to the smell of a fresh kill, but he wasn't planning on sharing.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-22-2014, 12:35 AM

The grey sky would wash a calm feeling over the fae, the snow under her paws not fully melted yet. Winter was her favorite season, for she was born in it after all. She was walking in the woods to find something to eat, something to hold her off.Even though she sucked at hunting, she could still catch a few things. A white, snowshoe hare would catch Misha's attention as it bounced along in the forest, looking for a meal of it's own. White underbelly would skim the white snow as she would crouch down and slink over to the rabbit, stalking the hare. Misha would crawl over behind it.. Now if she could just pou-- her paw would snap a twig, causing her the spotlight for the rabbit to find her and run. "Damnit," she would curse, walking away from her failed hunt, deeper into the woods.

Her muzzle would lift into the air, black nose twitching with the scent of a fresh kill in it. "Oh shit. Tortugan lands with a recent kill in it." Well that was rare for her to stumble upon. Another wolf. And by the scent this one carried, it was unfamiliar to Misha. She would walk up to the sleeping brute, standing a few yards away. "Yo." she would bark up, in a soft greeting.

(OOC; Shitty post. I apologize ;_;)

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-22-2014, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2014, 06:22 AM by Chrono I.)

"Yo"? It was the most improper thing the male had ever heard, though he wasn't straight up royalty but proper to the means of respect. The man opened his eyes, his legs crossed in front of him. A fae.

The woman who stood before him was of soil and flame, brighter than his coat but made the two even from his odd coloring. His eyes then lay on the slit again, still trying to rest up before going to find more food. "Is there something I can help you with." It was less of a question if even an acknowledgment.

The boy wasn't here to make friends, sure he wanted to be well with the pack mates, but being friendly slipped his mind purposely. His voice didn't sound rude or bothered, because he didn't really care that the fae was here. His expectation was that she would just go on her merry way back to... Where ever she was going. Her den, her mate, whatever. As long as she wasnt here trying to gobble up his meal like a starving child.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-22-2014, 10:06 AM

She would sink down to sit on her haunches, placing herself next to the male. His coat was an array of interesting colors and markings, and his eyes a sight as well. Violet and red. Her own blue grey sapphire eyes would look at his trophy of two freshly killed deer, her nose sniffing the air for a better sniff. She would shake her head away from her hungering thoughts, turning her attention to the male. "Hello, stranger. My name is Misha Elaine Cae. I'm guessing you're new to the Tortuga pack?" Her voice would ring out in melodic chords, trailing off as she would give a yawn. Misha would look at the male with a small smile, tail thumping the soft earth as she patiently waited for a reply.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-22-2014, 07:17 PM

The woman approached him, her haunches gently tapping the ground beside him. His eyes looked up at her but his head remained starring straight ahead. She spoke her name, too long for him to remember but he did get Misha.

The males eye then went back to slits again, still relaxing and not paying much mind to the fae. He felt her tail swap softly against the snow beneath her, and he flicked his tail a few times in response, but then stopped. "Yeah, a few days accepted." His orbs opened just a little bit more, swiping the ground in front of him. He didn't eye his food,, but beyond it. He wondered if they were the only two in the forest.

"Chrono." He said as if it were the end of his words, but then after a quick pause he continued, "Is my name." His eyes remained open this time, seeing if the woman would try to talk more or lose interest and walk away.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-22-2014, 08:32 PM

Honey dipped colored ears would perk in the male's direction as he introduced himself softly. Chrono. His name is Chrono.. Kinda weird, but it matches all of him, She would think to herself, nodding at him. "Well, welcome to the Tortuga pack, Chrono." Misha would say politely, a tug of her thoughts pulling her attention to the dead deer a few yards away. She most certainly wasn't a beggar- she was taught better than that. She could hunt some other time, or scavenge a dinner elsewhere, where it was sure not to bother this male, Chrono.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-22-2014, 10:01 PM

Misha still acted politely toward the male, though he was cold to her. Welcome... Was it alright for him to feel welcome? Was it alright that he wanted to sit only in a heavy forest and refuse to share food that he was supposed to bring to the pack in the first place?

Chrono then moved his entire neck to face the girl, her eyes fixed onto the meat. His chin only moved slightly toward the two deer, but then faced her again. "Are you hungry?" The male was impressed be her demeanor, she continued to stay and welcome him, she hadn't let out a word of her feeling to the meal, and he was actually considering letting her have some. But he wasn't so sure yet, her next words were to make up his mind.

At that moment, he wondered what Roman would think of the situation, was she a caring and giving wolf that would go against him? Or would she just let abuse of her pack followers slide beneath her?

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-22-2014, 10:33 PM

Misha would widen her blue grey eyes at Chrono when he would offer her some of his meal, the words tumbling out of her mouth. "Oh, no thank you, Chrono. This is your meal, you caught it yourself- which makes it fair for you to only have some," she would smile softly at his offering, though, because it was a kind thing for him to do. It was her fault earlier for being clumsy and un careful to snap the twig under her light paw and chase her prey away.. She always messed up at one thing, or another.. She was rarely good at anything. A soft sigh would escape the woman's ebony lips, claws, muscles, and slender body extending with a lazy stretch, her thoughts of not being good at much still flooding her mind.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-22-2014, 11:11 PM

Misha responded with exactly what the male expected "Oh no, it's yours, I don't deserve any" And so in his mind, that was the correct answer. Thats all she needed to say to win over her part of his pack deal. If she would have confessed her hunger, he would have told her he needed it all to himself.

But since she would pay mind to him instead of herself, "I get plenty of food every day. You take one."

His nose pointed to the deer on top, the fresher kill. "I told Roman I am no use but if to hunt. Seems like I don't do pretty bad to say so myself."

It seemed like he did get more meat than the other wolves in Tortuga. Sure he had only been here maybe five days, but his build was strong and thick. He had gotten two deer today, why would the others be having problems finding a meal? Maybe he was catching all the slow ones, or maybe he was getting them all. He thought about what it was like to survive on his own, without the knowledge of hunting, finding shelter, living off mother nature. His parents shut him out to begin with, he barely had food before he left and he had to teach himself how to hunt. Who knew he would be finding everyone's dinner one day.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-23-2014, 06:30 AM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

She would sigh, knowing that he would offer her part of his meal. His only use apparently to the pack was hunting, but she doubted it. Misha would mentally look herself over, thinking of the things she actually could do. Well, there wasn't much to begin with.. Singing was her best talent for crying out loud. When would a pack need a singer? Not any time soon, that's for sure. Swimming was.. Okay, but again, no need for it in a pack. And lastly climbing, which she wasn't much good at, and the so called "talent" didn't offer much help to a pack, either. Ever since her parents had died at a young age, she had taught herself to hunt, but then again she was shitty at that as well. Misha would sigh away from her train of thoughts and look at the male. Are you sure, because I'm not really use to this pack at all, I'm just taking a rank that can be used by someone more useful.." Sure, she loved the fact that she was finally accepted somewhere, but she wasn't proving her worth to Tortuga.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 01:15 PM

"Take it." His paw lifted and fell limp to the ground again to make his point. His eyes were still fixed on the fae, if she was paying attention he was showing that he was too.

The woman spoke of taking a place in Tortuga, but she thought her occupation of the place was useless. And because the fae was so kind to him, he thought he would pay her some respect. "I'm sure that's not true." His eyes moved away from her, but then back. "Everyone's good at something; tell me, what do you like to do."

His head tilted slightly after he spoke, trying to show as much interest as possible to the girl. It wouldn't hurt to know her a little more, they were pack mates after all.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-23-2014, 01:27 PM

"I must thank you, Chrono. But I will have my fill later," she would say, smiling at him. Her hunger had almost gone away, really. Speaking to this male had taken most of her attention, and she enjoyed this conversation with one of her pack mates. Her ears would perk at his question, Misha giving the answer that she would give him some thought. What am I good at? She ran over her options again, not having much to ever impress with. "Well, singing, swimming, and climbing, really. I'm not good at the natural things, such as hunting, and stuff like that." She had no reason to lie, she told him all of the truth. Of how shitty she was at life.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 01:52 PM

He dipped his head when she responded about taking her fill later. Right now they were to talk a little, I might actually make a few friends, he thought. He had never had friends, in fact he had never had anyone until now.

Singing... Swimming... He thought of what the girl could do around the pack, to make her feel like she belonged here just as he did.

"Singing... You could sing to pups to go to rest. If there aren't any here, there should definitely be some at some point." And then that left, "As for swimming, you could take profession in fishing. Or you can teach pups to swim as well."

There was always a use for someone, even this broken male. He found himself ontop a pack territory and made himself useful to someone other than himself. "Yeah, maybe you should be a teacher. Teach pups to sing and swim."

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-23-2014, 02:09 PM
She would giggle at the male's word, giving it a thought. "Yes, Misha the teacher." It honestly wasn't a bad idea, she would have to speak about it and bring it around Qanik or Roman the next time she could. Misha would look at the snow, thinking about how she could be a teacher. She loved pups, and surely Tortuga was to have some soon, with all of the couples around. I would love a family of my own. To be there unlike mine, which they couldn't. She would smile at the thought of standing in a lake and watching the small whelps and teaching them how to swim properly. Or even her pups, if she ever got the opportunity. She would sigh softly and look at the male Chrono, glad to have made a new friend like him.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 02:48 PM

The male let out a small smile to the girl, his head then moved forward and looked straight forward. He thought about Murrell, what if he were here today? Would he still call him brother, would he be willing to share his food and his love with Chrono? But then he thought, if Murrell were here, then he wouldn't know the survival skills it took to get here. Chrono wouldn't have learned to hunt, his brother would have probably done that for him; or at least taught him how to. But maybe they wouldn't have made it this far, maybe the pack would have caught them and tortured them for being devil's spawn.

What if Murrell... Chrono did leave him under the rocks, he heard him crying in the distance as he left. What if the pack found him, what if the pack was torturing him this second. Chrono's smile had vanished by this point, he hadn't thought of his brother this much... well ever. His eyes went blank as his thoughts left this world and went to the next. If Misha had said anything, he missed it all. And maybe she realized he was gone?

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-23-2014, 03:13 PM

She would smile at Chrono, opening her maw. "I'm glad I met you, Chrono. It's good to know someone new enjoys my company," she would say with a soft smile. Misha would look up at the sky, the sky burning with an orange yellow as the sun began to set. Her attention would turn back to the male, and she would watch as his expression would become blank, the male himself had become faded. "Ch-Chrono?" She said in worry, melodic chords cracking with a high pitch of worryment. The small fae would jump up and nuzzle his neck softly, trying to get him back. She would see her attempts would make no progress so far, putting her paw on his back, looking at him. "Chrono. Please come back, I can't afford to lose anyone else." Even though she had barely met the male, she was his friend. They were pack mates. Being independent for all those years had caused her trouble to care for others, but she would soon be opening up. Misha would pull her attention back to Chrono, nudging his neck once again. She had lost her mother, her father, even her own mate and betrayed by others. But she would not be the one to be like them, she would be the one who stayed.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 03:43 PM

A nudge, a paw, the male didn't feel anything. His weight pushed against her and she pushed him, but nothing was getting to him. His thoughts continued to run through his mind, his memories being drained out from the vault inside his mind.

If I would have stayed... I'd still be with Murrell. I wouldn't have left his side. If we were tortured at least we would still be brothers tortured together.

By the time the girl nuged him a second time, being the third contact she made, Chrono had come back. His body twitched and his head swung to the girl, not trying to startle her with too fast of a movement. "Sorrr..." He hadn't even breathed out a word, and the voice was soft and faded.

Whether the two would ever know, or Misha for the most part, they had both lost everyone they ever knew. But Chrono had lost everyone because of himself. He was the reason his father was banned, he was the reason his mother ran after her love. He was the reason the pack came to search for their queen, killed his father, and now they had his mother and brother under their law and cages.

Everything he had ever done since the moment he was conceived, every breath of his was a sin.

His eyes connected with Misha's, but there was no emotion left on his face.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-23-2014, 04:00 PM

Misha would look up when he would speak, his voice more of a low soft grunt with the inaudible sound of a excuse in there. "You do not have to apologize, dear." She said softly, trying to reassure the male. She would look at him as their attention would meet, their eyesight being held by one another. There was still no expression on his face, and that worried her a bit. Misha would sigh and sit up, blinking at him. She was unsure of what to do. Hopefully he would regain his train of thought soon, so that if he would ask anything from her, she would get it for him. Anything he needed or would need, she would be there for him.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 06:28 PM

Chrono had gone down in his spirit, he hadn't felt anything like this before. His head moved forward, and then back to the girl again. His eyes kind of wandered, his gaze leaving the fae's ocean eyes.

He needed his time alone at this point, his orbs leaving the girl's one last time and starring straight ahead. He rose to his paws, losing balance from laying down too long, but quickly regained it. He walked over to the two dear, but he wasn't eyeing them. His eyes lay ahead of them. "I just..."

His chin turned away from Misha, and then he walked past the deer and into the forest. Anything the woman would say, was lost. He wasn't going to hear it and his path would be gone. He headed to anywhere he could rest, because he still hadn't made a den and the sun was almost set.

-Exit Chrono-
(OOC: We can make another thread and have them meet again ^^ He'll be in happier spirits xD)

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-23-2014, 06:50 PM

Misha would watch as the male would stand up and depart, leaving Misha and his two killed deer lying on the ground. She would wait until he was out of eyesight to scold herself. Damnit! I fucked up. Again. I always manage to turn things shitty. Why? I don't mean to.. I don't mean to. She would pull herself up from the snow and turn away, back tracking and heading out of The Red Forest. She would hang her head in shame as she walked, a few tears falling down from her cheeks, her ears drooping down against her skull.

(OOC; Exit Misha~)