gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-24-2014, 06:54 PM

Poison dripping off my fangs...

D?gmar was back up north again to escape the sweltering heat of summer that gripped the lands farther south. The morning was quiet, crisp and clear and a smattering of grey clouds rolled across the sky, stained with cremes and oranges from the rising sun. Ahead of her lay the blue mountains rising from the ground and around her rested the forest. The stream glittered clear and the mottled femme bent her head to drink, green eyes marveling at the multi-colored stones below. Licking her lips she turned to where the cliff rested and the spout dwelled.

As of yet she hadn't seen it erupt though she'd heard the tales. For now though she was content to take in the greenery and the cooler temperatures. A limb lifted to scratch at her scruff. D?gmar was feeling much more content now and a placid grin curved her maw. She rested among the grasses and debating about taking a nap but instead she decided that she would watch the sun rise.

[Image: Dag_bot_zps26a4da16.jpg]

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
02-24-2014, 07:10 PM

There was no better place to be during the hot summer months than the northern lands. Here, the sun felt refreshing rather than overbearing. He even looked forward to it on this particular dawn, as the sun's rays just barely touched the horizon, casting a dull light over the landscape. It was a lovely sight, and he found himself intoxicated with the beauty of it all, marveling at the vast mountains that towered over the world here, their peaks still topped with snow. How beautiful it all was! If only his dear brother was here to witness it with him. It was simply not the same without him. The dull ache in his chest seemed incapable to shake, and so he would wander with a loneliness that he could not ignore.

But the scenery certainly was a welcome distraction. He watched in awe as the sun goddess began to awake, her light brilliant and blinding, too lovely even for words. As the darkness faded, the earth seemed to grow warm and inviting, and he would stand and begin to wander, paws taking him nowhere in particular. He was a peculiar sight, a tan beast with dark brown paws and two single swipes of darker color over his muzzle; with eyes of brilliant emerald, piercing in their intensity. The scent of a stranger would reach his slowly twitching nose, and he would begin to head in that direction. He needed to find a trace of his brother. Perhaps this lady would know -- he was quite an unforgettable fellow, that was certain.

When the woman came into view, he would call out to her gleefully. "Fr?ulein! Sprechen Sie Deutsch?" He remained a careful distance away, tail flagged behind his back, a smile crossing his carefree features.

WARNING: Kaprasíus is extremely prone to violence, including maim fights & character claiming.
Katja is also welcome in any and all of his threads, without warning.
He also has a bush viper companion named Jǫrmungandr.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-24-2014, 07:24 PM

Birds began chirping almost as soon as the sun's rays burst from above the horizon. Light pierced through the sky and raced along the ground as morning burst into full life. While she was a creature of winter and evening it certainly didn't mean she couldn't enjoy a nice summer sunrise when the mood so struck her. And today was shaping up to be a fine morning indeed. Now to see about breakfast. D?gmar frowned uncertain what she was in the mood to chase down.

Her ears twitched at the sound of movement and then a voice speaking in a language she didn't quite understand. Frowning she turned to see an earthen color male with green eyes and unusual markings across the top of her muzzle. He was kind of cute it a bit small for her particular tastes. She'd heard and learned snips of various foreign languages in her travels but not enough to really know. She shook her head.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're saying. Do you speak any English?" She hoped so though she supposed should could mime well enough to have some sort of conversation. After all she wasn't quite ready to get up yet and still hadn't settled on her choice of breakfast.

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
02-24-2014, 07:39 PM

The woman he approached was significantly larger than him, but he was anything but intimidated. Oh, no; the gods favored him so very strongly, and he knew they would not let any significant harm befall him. And this was why he approached so freely, his gait relaxed and loose, the corners of his lips turning up in a slight smile.

Though she did not seem entirely unpleasant, she spoke in her own language, one he was familiar with but did not prefer. "Fine, fine," he assured her with a gentle laugh, shaking the subject aside. His voice was laced with the accent of his native tongue, but he was fluent nonetheless. "I do not prefer it, but I speak it, yes!" His eyes flashed with manic excitement as he crept forward, his movements slow and cautious, like a cat ready to pounce at any given moment. But he was not threatening in the least, simply strange as he watched her, easing his way forward. "Who are you, my dear?"

WARNING: Kaprasíus is extremely prone to violence, including maim fights & character claiming.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-24-2014, 07:52 PM

D?gmar laughed a bit at his accent, it was rather charming in it's own manner. She wondered how he'd managed to get all the way out here? As far as she'd encountered everyone spoke English in Alacritia. Then again she supposed she hadn't traveled all that far in her wandering, sticking mainly to the areas in the north. Curiosity peeked her interest in the male and she wondered how far he'd wandered to get here and why exactly he'd left. Wolves did not usually make such treks without great and pressing matters driving them.

"That is good. English is the most common language here. I am D?gmar Thyre. And what is your name?" D?gmar rose elegantly to her feet, shaking her coat off lightly. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you seeking that you've traveled so far?"

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
03-17-2014, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 05:42 AM by Kaprasíus.)

Another chuckle of delight would escape the man's dark lips, his expression never vacant; instead, it was alight with pleasure, constantly adorned with a smirk as though he knew something that others did not. Emerald eyes was fixated on her unblinkingly, tail lashing out freely behind his lithe frame as she spoke.

She assured him that English was the most common language, and he nodded. His native came came more fluidly, but English worked just the same. "I am Kapras?us Sigrunn Finnvi," he explained with an air of smugness. "I come from lands far from here. But it seems the gods have sent me on a mission. To find my brother! I pray you would tell me if you had seen him? A man with two faces, one black and one white?" he inquired with obvious interest, hoping so desperately she might know Jaeger -- but certain she would not.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-22-2014, 12:40 PM

Emerald gaze lingered on the males form, he was certainly a bright and energetic one, unlike herself. Her form was cool and quiet. D?gmar always bore a slightly aloof air about her even when she was tensed to spring. Though there was also a tension that hid beneath her. Like the atmosphere minutes before a storm. Still?

The male introduced himself as Kaprasius Sigrunn Finnvi. Neither name she was familiar with and he stated that he was from a land far from Alacritis which was obvious considering the language he spoke. She did not believe in gods but made no attempt to correct him. D?gmar was fine with letting others believe as they wanted as long as they didn't try to make her believe in their superstitions.

D?gmar's brow raised. A wolf with two faces? She'd seen such beasts but never know one to have survived past puppy hood. She personally took it upon her self to kill such deformed little monsters and was surprised the Finnvi family had not done the same. Or perhaps he was speaking in metaphor? Was this brother a traitor about to meet his end? She shook her head. "I'm sorry but I've not seen a two-faced wolf here in Alacritis." D?gmar shook out her coat, sensing that the conversation was likely drawing to a close. "But I wish you luck in finding him."