Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-21-2014, 10:28 PM

Trica galavanted into the pack's territory, bursting with excitement and heart stopping nervousness as she howled, hoping to get an alpha's attention to her. She had a very important question to ask and it made her heart burst at the seams. Would they reject her because her mate wasn't a pack member? Would they force her to give them up as soon as she had them? Her mind races with thousands of different possibilities, all ending with terrible results. Her heart thudded quicker, resonating through her chest loudly. Her silver orbs clenched shut and her ears laid flat against the sides of her head as she howled again. This was an urgent matter and could wait no longer. She sat down abruptly on her haunches, trying to calm herself down as she breathed in through her snout and out through her muzzle. She was almost hyperventilating. Her heart beats were short and quick, scaring her as they continued to pick up pace until she was afraid that she might explode.

Speech,

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-22-2014, 09:22 AM

Athena's dark ears perked when the howl of her newest member and was immediately curious as to what the pale girl could want. She padded off to meet the woman. It look her a little longer than it might have normally thanks to the slight waddle in her step from her quickly growing stomach, but she wouldn't keep Trica waiting too long. Athena smiled when she saw her before stopping in front of her. The woman seemed excited and nervous which only made Athena more curious. "You called? What can I do for you, Trica?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-22-2014, 10:56 AM

Trica's heart stopped when she heard her pregnant alpha's feminine voice. Her whole body shook once, showing her how absolutely nervous she was to ask the she-wolf her question. Her body trembled as she fought to catch her breath. Her tongue seemed limp in her mouth, refusing to move and form the words she needed to say so desperately. Her silver eyes, though, still shown bright with excitement, revealing her dilemma wasn't one that she concern the alpha too greatly. Her voice failed her yet again as she tried to speak her question, her nerves, yet again, getting the best of her. "I- I have found a mate....and....well, we want pups.." her voiced trailed off at the end and she stuttered multiple times. A weight seemed to lift from her heart as she finally spit out the statement, though it was more of a question towards her alpha. Her silver orbs met green and red ones, wondering what her alpha's answer would be.

Speech,

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-22-2014, 11:44 AM

Athena settled herself onto her haunches while Trica struggled to speak. She didn't think it was anything bad considering the excitement in the woman's gaze, but the nervousness had her a tad worried. Her worries were swept away when Trica finally got her request out into the open, Athena finally understanding why she was so nervous. A small smile touched her muzzle and she chuckled as she replied, "That's wonderful, Trica. We have plenty of room for you and your pups." Her head tipped to the side curiously as she added, "But where is this mate of yours? Will he be joining Bevroren as well? I just don't want any problems with him once the pups are born. I will want them to grow up here as long as you are a member."

Speech
Thought

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-22-2014, 04:25 PM

Trica breathed out a sigh of relief, dwelling on the events that had happened just the day before. Her heart slowed, finally fighting to stay at a normal pace. Her breathing returned to normal as she returned to a normal state of mind, only happiness filling her silver orbs as she spoke. "We have already talked," her tone delighted as she revealed the news to her alpha, gossiping like a school girl, "he said that he might come to the pack! " she squealed, excited to spill the great news. She thought back to that painful leaving, but now reveled in the words that he had spoken. Surely he would come stay with her?

Speech,