Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
10-21-2014, 11:46 PM

Maybe. Things could have turned out different, he could have asked the gods to fix him if there were any. Blood crusted at the edges sat around in a perfect line across his neck, reaching from his jaw line and as low as his chest. Of course, it hadn't been treated leaving a festering infection that seemed to be messing with his head as well. Yet, he couldn't recall what exactly happened to him. If this had been someone he knew that had done this to him. His paws stepped carefully as he stopped inside of his home. It was as if he was a walking zombie.
Maybe Athena would be nearby, not that he would want to let her see him like this. A festering wound eating at his neck, and short term memory loss of the attacker. He felt, terrified, but his body was stiff and didn't want to accept this feeling. As he settled himself on his hind legs, he looked on distantly. He muttered words, he apologized, as the blood and infection oozed from the wound. Vereux clenched his teeth shut.

?I speak?

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-22-2014, 12:31 AM

She had been sufficiently distracted as of late. Her pups quickly growing till she felt like she was the size of a house, Amalia's return and Talvi's hopefully temporary absence, their dwindling numbers, quickly approaching winter... She certainly had plenty of worries to think about and things to keep her paws full. Of course she had noticed Vereux's absence, but it was the distractions that made her not realize how many days had passed. One day blurred into the next and she kept herself sleeping a good portion of it to keep her stress away. But today she was out and about again, unable to fall asleep and hoping a walk would help her calm down.

However, that wasn't going to be the case. She caught Vereux's scent and she turned to follow that trail, but she realized as she got closer that his scent had a sickening taint to it and worry flared up in her gut. What was wrong now? She hurried forward as fast as her cumbersome sides would allow. She spotted him up ahead and she let out a bark to get his attention, seeing the oozing wound next as she came around to face him. Her eyes widened with worry and maybe even a hint of fear. "Vereux... Ver, why... Why haven't you gone to see Devin?! This- Ver-" she stuttered along her words, confused and sick with worry. This was the worst wound she had seen and it struck fear into her, her eyes taking in his sickly form.

Speech
Thought

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
10-22-2014, 12:43 PM

The male tried to note all the details pulled around him. His eye moved towards Athena, his hazed mind trying to remember what happened. A mad-man really, that was what had happened and Devin had gone with him but the male had not yet returned with him. Vereux opened his jaw, blood dripping off the bottom portion of his jaw. Toes splaying out into the dirt. He wanted his head, whoever had done this, he wanted them splayed out against the dirt in front of him.
?I...in the new lands, there's something there.? he tripped over himself with a growl. Curse himself, he couldn't even protect himself. How could he expect to gain all of Athena's love, and protect his members like this. Not that it would become a reality anyway. He raised his lips in a sickening growl.
?I want them dead.? he snorted lightly before collapsing onto the ground settling his head down. Eye looking up at Athena.

?I speak?