Fermin

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-16-2014, 12:19 PM

After a long walk he had finally made it to the northern lands of snow and ice. German had heard rumors about a so called ice king with a flawless white pelt and no pigment other than the pinkness of flesh. Isardis Armada, ruthless, taking what he wanted and punishing those who dared cross his path. Not only this but the aging man had also heard how the albino had a pack of women, creating an army of children that took after him. That was about a couple seasons ago, and after recovering from a horrible sickness the man decided it was time to head up and visit some family. Hopefully it wouldn't be a mad house filled with kids, they could be real annoying and hard to ditch if you wanted some alone time.

His path would come to a stop, nose sniffing at the clearly marked border of what shifted into a pine forest. Tongue clicked against the roof of the man's mouth, blue orbs sweeping over the almost peaceful looking place. "Interesting." He rumbled to himself, tail flicking. For being an albino, Isardis sure chose a place where the sun would really bother his sensitive eyes. At least he had the forest though, so at least that would help him out some. With a look over his shoulder briefly he turned back towards the forest and lifted his muzzle to the sky, releasing a long, almost rumbling summoning howl into the claimed lands. Finished he would take a step back and sit himself down, awaiting for who would show up.

"Speech"

Awesome table by Tealah <3

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-16-2014, 12:50 PM

The Soeverein moved aimlessly through the tall pinetrees, her silvery paws carrying her slowly growing form through the territory. Her thoughts had been crowded as of late, thinking about Bevroren and where it stood in the world and, more importantly, how she was benefiting Bevroren. Sure, she had a kinder touch that her father never had and she really believed that her pack members were better off for it. They were having more trainings, they had fewer members, but the members they had were far better quality than the numerous members they had before. But the bigger her unborn children got she more she wondered if she would be able to defend her pack. What if she were cahllenged tomorrow? Would she be willing to risk her and Vereux's children in the fight?

These worries swirled in her head as a howl sounded at the border and with a sigh she trotted off to see who could be calling for her this time. She saw scarred male and to her surprise cause a hint of that distinctive Armada scent on his coat. She also noticed the steel-blue hue that covered his back, a distinctive color that she hardly saw on anyone other than wolves with Armada blood. A relative perhaps? She stopped a fair distance away, her split-tone eyes curious. "I am Athena Armada and if I'm guessing correctly I'd say you must be an Armada as well, though I don't believe we've met yet."

Speech
Thought
Others

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
10-16-2014, 01:27 PM

Vereux felt the need to support the pack even more than usual. With Athena pregnant, there was a couple of things he didn't want her doing alone. As the call rang out he followed it and watched
Athena speak. Family, it made his fur bristle slightly. After what happened with etern he learned that isardis's blood was not everything. Yet he would not voice his personal opinion a he stood protectively next to his wife. He gave a neutral gaze to the man but gave an introduction."my name is vereux armada, welcome to the bevroren borders" he said dryly.
It wasn't his fault, but with Athena pregnant and his past it was no doubt he would be protective. Even more so that it was an armada they didn't know. Their blood was notorious for evil deeds, just take their father for example. Or sin who had gone missing.

?I speak?

Fermin

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-16-2014, 01:42 PM

Within no time two young wolves, thought large, would approach from the depths of the forest. Blue eyes ran over the both of them, a beautiful female with odd eyes and the male beside her holding the distinct coloring of the Armada bloodline. Fermin would remain where he sat, allowing the two to stop before him and introduce themselves. Athena and Vereux Armada. The female quickly identified, or at least assumed Fermin was of the line, to this he would give a small nod of his head before clearing his throat. "Indeed I am young lady, Fermin Senti-Aramada, son of Garaile Armada and Ainhoa Senti." His gaze would shift over to the male who had spoke dryly, eyeing him up momentarily before giving a low gruff and turning back to the female. "Where is Isardis? I heard he went by the Ice King in these lands." He questioned with a raised brow while at the same time wondering if these two were one of the many children that was rumored the man to have bore while reigning in the north. Aging body lifted form the ground and gave a small shake, dismissing the small traces of snow and pines that had managed to gather within that short of time. He wasn't one to be rude straight up, but like he always went by, treat others as you wished to be treated, and if this boy wanted to causes issues straight up, then Fermin would have no problem in putting the child in his place. After all, he was his elder and they were to be taken care of and respected.

"Speech"

Awesome table by Tealah <3