Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-15-2014, 02:48 PM

Arian had made her way to Bevroren after all had settled. She knew of the alliances that Quelt had held with the pack, but she herself needed to assess if it was worth it. With their recent change, they couldn't just throw themselves out aimlessly. She had learned this much after speaking with Katja, and she was only just gaining experience as a Queen. The crippled girl stopped at the borders and raised her head in a call for the alpha.
Arian knew that this was the kingdom that Isardis once owned, but it was different now. Though the image of her mothers face was burned into her mind putting her a little at ease in the situation after her worries had gone away. After this she needed to pay a visit to Destruction to tell her the news. Arian waited patiently, her scarred face looking straight forward.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-15-2014, 09:56 PM

The border of Bevroren was a busy place these days. New members, peace treaties. Athena had been kept plenty busy with it all. She was lucky to have wolves like Vereux, Haruka, and Talvi making sure the other aspects of the pack got taken care of so that she could focus on the diplomacy and well overall being of the pack. That was the part of being an alpha she really enjoyed anyway.

She wasn't surprised when yet another call went up for her and she didn't stop to ponder it, instead simply turning and trotting off to meet whoever it was this time. It wouldn't take her long, soon arriving to see a russet, white-marked woman. Athena caught the hint of Isokan on the other girl's fur and she was curious as to what might have brought her here. A faint smile touched her muzzle and stopped a respectful distance away. "Hello there. I don't believe we've met, I'm Athena Armada. What can I do for you?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-16-2014, 12:06 AM

That was probably one thing she enjoyed about packs familiar with war. They never looked at her scarred face with disgust or any other emotion that might have made her a little uncomfortable. Most would probably be surprised about the experiences the healer had in her life. Arian rarely to never boasted though, as a small smile stretched upon her face. Joy filled her a little when she saw the pregnant female. It didn't matter to her in those moments that's Athena was a daughter of Isardis, arian had long since forgotten the man. "Hi, my name is Arian. Recently Quelt passed down the isokan crown to me. From what he told me isokan and bevroren were allies. I'm changing quiet a few things about the pack, and at the moment I'm being cautious as for allies. But being so close I'd like to know if you'd like to continue this alliance despite the alpha change." Arian explained.
No matter what happened in her life, she had to say becoming an alpha was probably the best thing that had happened to her in a long time. The cripple shifted a bit so that she could sit down properly without pain in her back right leg. Her Crystal blue eyes looking at the dark colored woman. "And congratulations, on your pregnancy" Arian felt the need to after with a soft smile.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.