you're in my veins.

Quintus

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
11-04-2013, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013, 12:42 PM by Quintus.)

HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH WITH YOU

TELL ME ALL THE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO

It was not typical for Quintus to wander far from home, for truthfully he just couldn't be bothered -- and yet the circumstances were anything but normal. Exploring gave him little satisfaction, quite unlike his sister Amalia, and usually preferred to stay close to home, and to his family. And yet they were miserable company lately. He knew something was going on between his parents, and while it was not exactly bad -- they weren't fighting or anything -- it was weird, and there was too much tension lately. So with a sigh the boy would tell his mother he wanted to go for a walk, and though the afternoon was slowly dwindling to an end, she gave him permission gladly.

And this was where his paws had brought the slightly oversized boy; to this dreary forest. As the sun lowered itself in the sky, not quite setting yet, it cast eerie shadows all around him, reflections of the massive trees cast upon the frozen earth. It would be winter soon, and it was obvious. The ground was littered with decaying leaves, and the air was thick and foggy. As he ventured deeper into the strange forest, the fog grew thicker and more miserably; so thick that moisture began to collect on his brown pelt in small droplets. A sigh left the progency's lips as he continued forth, feeling quite irritable and not at all like himself.

QUINTUS NERO ADRAVENDI-MATHIAS

Ardhel

gems
size
build
player
11-04-2013, 01:03 PM

Ardhel had not meany to wander into the south. She had been wandering aimlessly for a while now, looking to fit in. She had met a few nice people, like Dawn and Kaala, but no pack. She wasn't sure if she wanted a pack, but she' try it out. She walked among the trees and undergrowth, it was rather hard to make your way around in here, the slippy moss and the thick gnarled roots made it especially hard. She trod carefully, making sure she didn't slip, she feared that if she slipped and hurt herself badly, she would not make it back out.

The thick fog was rolling in, and it felt musty and claustrophobic in here the trees closing in like walls. Ardhel was not claustrophobic, but something about the place unhinged her. She maneuvered her way through the forest when she smelled something, another wolf. She followed the scent to a young looking boy, with a rater large head, draped in a dull brown, when she saw the rest of him, she noticed that once half of his face was a russet shade. She studied him quizzically. She did not particularly want conversation, so she lurked in the shadows.

Speech,

Quintus

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
11-04-2013, 01:14 PM

HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH WITH YOU

TELL ME ALL THE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO

It was a strange territory indeed, nothing at all like the flat plains of Seracia. He was unused to navigating such treacherous terrain, and he was not exactly inherently graceful. His journey became more and more arduous as he found himself trekking deeper into the strange forest, and he found himself regretting leaving home at all. Quintus had a moment of false pride when he successfully leapt over a fallen log, the height of which matched his own, but he lacked the dexterity to avoid a giant root. Instead his foot snagged on the gnarled limb and he was sent sprawling forward, chin colliding with the earth, caking his fur with dirt and grime. A growl would form deep within his chest as he pushed himself upright, thoroughly unimpressed with the area he had found himself walking into.

The scent of a female reached his nostrils as he instinctively swung his head around, hoping nobody had seen his fall. The stench was unfamiliar, but not at all unwanted. "someone watching me?" he asked loudly, his voice gruff and irritated, though it felt an air of childishness to it that he had yet to shake. he was around eight months old now, far from an adult, and his goofy posture signified that as his gaze darted about, searching for the woman whom lingered on the fringe of his vision.

QUINTUS NERO ADRAVENDI-MATHIAS

Ardhel

gems
size
build
player
11-05-2013, 02:34 PM

She watched the pup fall over, she didn't laugh. Bajit had been clumsy, he was mocked and mimicked by Hibi and Haria. He had been her best friend, she hated her other brother and sister, they were mean, they used to discriminate people, always judging and spiteful. She hoped they were dead, she bit back a growl from deep in her lungs. She looked to the pup, it suddenly swung round looking for her, she had been spotted or he had smelled her. Oh well her cover was blown. "someone watching me?" she knew that she had been spotted for sure now and decided just to step out, all she had to do was step out and tell him to get ot of here before he seriously injured himself and then say goodbye.
She stepped out and made her way cautiously towards him. She did not want to fall in this, she would be rather embarrassed. "Yes there is, you had better watch your step, you don't want to get stuck out here do you?" She looked at him, she did not want to seem too harsh, so she smiled a little. It did not reach her eyes as fully as she'd hoped, but she hoped that the gesture at least made him forgive her a little, she did not want to sink to Hibi and Haria's level. I will not be like them she thought to herself.

Speech,

Quintus

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
11-12-2013, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013, 07:45 AM by Quintus.)

Quintus Nero doubted he would ever possess the grace that his mother and father seemed to have been endowed with, but that didn't stop him from thinking he was quite awesome nonetheless. Of course, falling would set the boy's ego back a bit, and he growled as he pulled himself upright and furiously scanned the area around him. He had been being watched, it seemed, and he watched the figure of a woman make his way toward him from behind the thick fog. A look of annoyance was evident on the progeny's face, his nose wrinkled and his brows furrowed as that absolutely appalled that someone had been watching him.

"I'm doing fine," he retorted with a huff. "The landscape here sucks. He huffed yet again, ears flattening against his skull. "Who are you, anyway, and what are you doing out here?" It was rare for him to leave Seracia -- and this was the first time he'd ever met a wolf not from Seracia, but he wouldn't admit that to her.

Ardhel

gems
size
build
player
11-12-2013, 02:08 PM

The pup looked annoyed at her, she wasn't exactly surprised. Most people got annoyed with her easily. It was probably because she was so small, people thought that she always got in the way of things. "I'm doing fine, the landscape here sucks. Who are you, anyway, and what are you doing out here?" he seemed to be in a mood, so she just let him be. "I was simply concerned for you. I am Ardhel, and I simply came out here for solitude, and it seems that I won't be getting any." she grumbled.She had come out here to be alone, no matter where she went, someone always disturbed her. She longed to get back to her island, that no one ever came to, that was rich in food and other resources. It wasn't really her island as such, but her den was there, and she was the only one that she had seen on it, ever. She thought sadly of her home, she wanted to get back to the comfort of her own den. She shook it off and looked to the pup.

Speech,