gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
10-20-2013, 11:32 PM

So this was it, eh? Falk's bright blue gaze looked around the rocky landscape with curiosity. Through a little bit of investigation, the large brute had heard that his brother was alpha of this pack that he now stood at the borders of and he surely hoped this rumor was true. He had traveled a long way to find his family and was very excited to finally have his journey come to an end.

He couldn't help but wonder where the rest of his family could be. He had never really known his father so he didn't know who to ask for in his investigating, but Taurig he had known well enough. Of course, he had only just arrived in this new land of Alacritis so who knew what he would learn when he finally spoke to his older brother.

Falk stood at the edge of the pack lands, lifting his muzzle toward the sky and calling hopefully for his brother. He let his howl fade off into an echo as he watched expectantly for the gray form of Taurig to come into view.

Speech
Thought
Others

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-24-2013, 11:00 PM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:590px; border:4px solid #5b6b6e; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#281e1a">

He had siblings. Or at least he had a true blood sister. Sibelle. It was strange to think that his mother had had another litter after he'd left to come join Isardis. But it was rather interesting to know that there was another wolf that shared his exact same blood, who shared the same mother as him, not only the bastard blood from Isardis. At least now, if he could manage to persuade Sibelle to stay with him, he would have his actual family with him. But it wouldn't happen over night he knew that. He just hoped that his younger sister didn't meet their sire or else he would loose her before he'd even gotten her.

Sib had mentioned something about a brother, but the cobalt King wasn't entirely sure what she meant by that. Did he have another younger sibling like her? The question would bounce around in his mind as he made his rounds across the borders, so consumed in his thoughts that he almost missed the new scent that was lingering at his borders, a call ringing out moments after he'd caught the scent. Male. Rogue. And family. Could this be the brother Sib had mentioned? Not wanting to keep his possible sibling waiting, the Re would put on a burst of speed, ebony limbs eating up the dirt beneath him as he rushed to the source of the call. A similar russet figure stood at his borders, looking much like Sibelle, though there was clearly a male underneath the russet locks. Taurig would slow down to a light trot before coming an easy walk, icy gaze roaming over the boy, nasals twitching. He smelled like family. Looked like family. So he had to be family. Right?

Waiting for someone? He hoped the boy would say he'd been waiting for him. It would be nice to have a younger brother.

[b] Talk like this

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
10-25-2013, 12:59 AM

The large red-hued wolf would not be kept waiting long. Soon enough he would catch the sound of paws pounding against earth and a wolf came into view. The new comer slowed to a walk as he approached Falk and Falk blinked in mild disbelief. Surreal had said that he would be able to find his older brother here, but he had almost refused to let himself believe it till now. The wolf that approached him not only had the scent of this pack and carried himself like the king of these lands, but he held the distinct scent of family. At Taurig's question a slow smile spread across Falk's muzzle as the facts began to sink in. He truly did have an older brother!

"Turig," he greeted simply in his deep, bass voice, a pleased grin coming across his features and his tail waving slowly behind him. Falk had never been one for truly expressing his feelings, but he hoped that his brother could see how happy he was to see him. He padded closer to his long lost sibling, standing comfortably with him as their matching ice blue eyes met. "It is good to finally find you, brother. Have you seen Sibelle? I thought she came to this place, but I have yet to see her." He did wonder about his sister and hoped that where ever she was she was well, although it was hard to think about his worries when he was so excited over the reunion with his older brother. To think, his own flesh and blood stood here before him, and was an alpha no less!

Speech
Thought
Others

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
10-25-2013, 12:00 PM

The young Queen prowled the lands with lazy strides. Some time had passed since she had encountered her older brother, Taurig. She knew he wasn't lying, but she still found it hard to belief that her mother had had other children. Her brother had told her of his home and she had set out to find it, lingering close by, uncertainty keeping her from venturing far. He was the only family she knew here, she didn't know if her brother or sister had followed her here and she had no idea where her father was, if he was even alive for the matter.

Delicate paws kissed the earth, nostrils quivering, inhaling the familiar scent of Falk. So he had come. The closer she got to the mountain packs home, the more apparent it became that he had obviously heard whispers of Taurig being their brother. A slow smile spread across of here face the two males came into view, Falks back to her. "Falk, Taurig." Approaching she nuzzled the russet brute affectionately, she had missed her brother. Emerald gaze turned up to meet the icy gaze of Taurig. An easy smile tugged at her lips as she moved forward, greeting him in a similar manner before moving to seat herself amongst them.

"When did you get here?" Crown tilted to left as she questioned her russet brother, triangular pieces of flesh stood at attention atop her skull. She could practically feel the excitement rolling off the boy, clearly pleased in his discovery.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-25-2013, 12:56 PM

He looked so much like Sibelle. He had the similar russet kissed fur, the only difference was that he was much bigger than her and he had ice like him instead of emerald like Sib. There were just too many similarities for it to be a coincidence. At his question reached the young man's ears, a smile would break across his red lips, a spark of hope flaring up in the titan's chest. The boy would greet him by name, tail wagging behind him as his smile widened. He knew his name. That didn't necessarily mean that he was his brother. Anyone could know his name. His name was something of a household thing now. It was only when he asked about Sibelle that the Re was certain this young man was his brother. What were the chances that he knew his younger sister?

Speaking of Sibelle, his baby sister would appear from behind his younger brother, greeting both by name. Falk, Taurig. Falk. That was his baby brother's name. Falk. It was a good name. Sturdy. Respectable. She would approach Falk, greeting him first before she moved towards him, nuzzling the behemoth affectionately. Salmon tongue would reach out to swipe against a russet ear, a gentle smile curling his ebony lips. Little red. He greeted affectionately, haunches settling beneath him in the same manner as Sib, not bothering to answer Falk's question now that their sister had appeared on the scene. Besides, she was asking Falk her own question now.

Talk like this

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
10-29-2013, 10:29 PM

Well, speak of the devil. Only moments after he asked of her, Sibelle appeared, her voice surprising him as she greeted both of the males. He turned his ice blue gaze to her with a smile and returned the affectionate nuzzles his sister gave him. "Sibelle," he said in return to her greeting, waiting as she went to greet their older brother in a similar manner. So they had met before and seemed quite fond of each other. That was good, Falk was happy to see that his siblings were getting along.

His ears turned toward her to catch her question when she spoke again and he sat down on his haunches as well before replying, "I have been in Alacritis for several days now. Almost a week, I guess." He looked back to Taurig, a soft grin on his muzzle. "It didn't take me long to find you at all, brother. I happened to meet Surreal when I first arrived and she was able to point me right to you." The large brute smiled when he thought of the gold and blue eyed fea, Taurig's adoptive sister.

Speech
Thought
Others

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
10-30-2013, 10:45 AM

Both her brothers greeted her affectionately, Taurig calling her one of his many nicknames that he had selected for her. Falk been to speak stating tha heh ant been here and long and had easily found their brother. How did he know about Taurig and she did not? A delicate brow lifted curiously but she said nothing on the matter. Her sappy brother had a huge grin on his face as he spoke of being able to find their brother, all with the help of a girl. She internally rolled her eyes. Her brother was so easily swayed by a pretty girl.

"Now all we need is our sister and well be one big happy family." Snarky laughter bubbled gentle in her throat. Idly she wondered where their sister was, it was unlikely that she would have stayed behind if both of her siblings had left. She hadn't seen the young fae and from the sounds of it, neither had Falk. Her thumped idly against the earth. It was an unexpected surprise to find both of her brothers here today. She had simpy made plans to come and see Taurig again, get to know him more. But now she could see Falk wanting to join the pack, a little family reunion that would last forever.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-31-2013, 07:10 PM

His baby siblings were close, he could see that much, and it was heart warming to see them together for the first time. It was still somewhat of a shock to know that he had younger siblings. As far as he had known, he didn't have any younger siblings. Of his litter, he was the only one. But now he knew better; Falk and Sibelle were indeed his true blood. Not half siblings like Satis and Impra. They were from the same parents; his parents. He was glad to see that neither of them had turned out to look like their bastard of a father or gotten any of his qualities; that he could see now anyways. Sib looked as she could've taken a streak or two after the white ghost, but Taurig hoped that once she started spending more time around Tortuga, that any traces of Isardis' personality in her would vanish.

It didn't take me long to find you at all, brother. I happened to meet Surreal when I first arrived and she was able to point me right to you. A proud grin would stretch the Re's inky lips at his brother's words. Surreal. That was Erani's daughter. He was lucky he had run into her and not into anyone else who hated him. I'm glad you ran into her Falk, she's a good wolf. And then it was Sib's turn to speak again, only she would mention something about a sister. Dark brows would furrow together with confusion as icy gaze fell on her much smaller figure. What do you mean sister? I have another sister? There was general surprise in the Re's voice. What did she mean sister?

Talk like this

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
10-31-2013, 09:28 PM

The russet brute nodded in agreement to his brother's statement about Surreal being a good wolf. She certainly was that. He thought back fondly on the conversation and spar he had with the silver fea. He hopped she and her pack were doing alright with everything that had happened lately. He made a mental note to go find her and check on her soon.

His ears tilted toward Sibelle once more when she spoke of their sister, a smile crossing his muzzle. "Yes, indeed we would be." His older brother pulled the attention back to him however when he spoke, asking about another sister. Falk's blue gaze met Taurig's again and he nodded. "Yes, from mine and Sibelle's litter. She stayed behind in our old home land when I left, but I'm sure she won't stay by herself for too long. Maybe she'll show up soon as well. Then we really will be one big happy family." He glanced to his green eyed sister with a smirk.

He glanced back and forth between his siblings, his expression easily showing how happy he was to find them both. With or without their other sister, they were a family, his own flesh and blood. Falk looked to Taurig curiously, saying, "Surreal told me a little about our father... but not much and what she did say was nothing good. Is it all true? Is he raging a war on Surreal's pack?" His brows pulled together with concern as he awaited Taurig's answer.

Speech
Thought
Others

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-03-2013, 03:36 PM

Her older brothers surprise brought a smirk to her face. But Falk spoke before she could. She nodded in agreement. It was doubtful the girl would stay alone for long, but would she have the misfortune of finding their father first? She kept her thoughts to herself. Listening to her russet brother ramble on about some girl. The mentioning of their father snagged her attention. War? Brows lifted curiously. It seemed there was a lot more drama is this land than there was back at home.

"War? Already this place is more exciting than home." Thoughtful lyrics slipped from her creamy maw, turning to her older brother for clarification. The young queen thought back to her first encounter with Taurig, her emerald gaze slid to his ears, remembering how he told that their father had torn his ear. She still didn't understand why her mother would willing choose to be with him.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-04-2013, 11:52 PM

His expectant gaze remained in Sibelle, waiting for her to fill him in, but instead Falk would be the one to explain the mystery of his second blood sister. She seemed to be the last of his baby siblings' litter, but unlike these two, she had yet to make the journey to Alacritis. The cobalt Re hoped that his second baby sister would wander into Alacritis soon. He was curious to know what she was like, now that he knew that there were three other wolves in the world who shared the exact same blood that he did. He just hoped that whoever this second little girl was didn't run into Isardis first because if the Ice King got to her first, who knew if the Tortugan Re would be able to get her away from their father.

Surreal told me a little about our father... but not much and what she did say was nothing good. Is it all true? Is he raging a war on Surreal's pack? Falk's question snapped the titan from his thoughts, gaze dancing from his brother to his sister as she commented that Alacritis was much more exciting than their homeland. A stern gaze would be directed towards Sibelle, waiting until she turned to catch it before speaking. That he is Falk. He wants to destroy Surreal's pack because one of the girls from Valhalla refused to go with him back to his pack...Please, I beg the both of you, stay away from Glaciem. It's up in the north. Avoid that area at all costs. I don't want either of you running into Isardis or any from the Glaciem pack. Except for our Aunt Sendoa, who looks nearly exactly like me except she has green eyes, no one from Glaciem is to be trusted. You don't want to know what Isardis is capable of. Are we understood? He would first look at Sibelle before allowing his gaze to fall on Falk, skull tilting downwards and to the right ever so slightly, allowing his nose and torn up ear to come into view. The Ice King was to be avoided at all costs.

Talk like this

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
11-05-2013, 08:45 AM

At his sister's comment, Falk glanced at her disapprovingly before he realized his older brother had done so as well. The similar action made him smirk. Maybe he and his brother were alike after all.

The small happiness he received from that instantly disappeared as Taurig confirmed his fears, telling them of the war that their father was bringing to his friend's pack, wanting to destroy them for some stupid reason. He felt like not going near their father or his pack went without saying, but Turig's decloration against it made him sure of it.

With a tilt of his older brother's head, he easily saw his ear that had been ripped apart along with the scars on his nose. Falk had noticed it before, but now all the pieces came together in his mind. Isardis had done this to their brother. For what, he didn't know, but he was sure that he had.

Falk gave a simple nod and replied firmly, "Understood." He glanced at his sister, making sure she understood the magnitude of the situation as well. The last thing he wanted was for his sister to get caught up in all of this as well and end up hurt or trapped in Glaciem.

Speech
Thought
Others

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-05-2013, 11:08 AM

Emerald gaze slide between her two brothers, both giving her the same exact disapproving look. Oh god, her brothers were more alike than she originally thought. Eyes rolled as she shook her head. They would be the death of her. Death by boredom that it. Taurig started speaking, mostly to Falk as she already knew about their father and what he had done. She had no desire to meet the man or to become part of his pack. She may be capable of following in her fathers paw steps but she didn't want to become part of his drama.

Audits swiveled on top of her crown, vaguely listening to her brother speak. Setting ground rules. A brow lifted. She didn't come here looking for someone to baby her, she would she stayed with her mother for that. And now here was her big brother, telling them what they could and couldn't do. Falk agreed without so much as a blink of an eye before turning his gaze to her, she could feel his eyes on her, wanting to know that she understood. She would no tolerate being bossed around or having her intelligence questioned.

The young Queen was very aware of the dangers her father presented. She didn't need to be told. But she was stuck between her two overprotective brothers. "You can both stop looking at me like that, I'm aware of our father." She snapped indignantly at both, her temper simmering, ears fell back against her skull, outraged at her brothers behavior, good intentions or not. She knew they wanted nothing more than for her to be safe, but she would not tolerate bring treated as such.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-07-2013, 02:44 PM

Amusement would play at the Re's features when he noticed his baby brother turn to give their sister the same stern gaze that he initially given her. So, seemed like he and his siblings were more alike than he had originally thought. It was quite interesting to know that he was a brother and an older brother at that. That meant that he had to take care of Falk and Sibelle and his other younger sister, if she ever made an appearance in Alacritis. Though he would prefer to keep both of his siblings in Tortuga with him, they were both clearly old enough to make decision on their own, but that didn't mean that he wouldn't try to persuade them to stay with him. After all, the safest place for them would be with him, but ultimately the decision would be up to them, though he had a feeling he knew where Falk would want to stay.

Falk would be the first to respond, clearly understanding just how serious the whole situation with Isardis was. Again, his younger brother would turn to face their sister, the two boys looking expectantly at Sibelle, wanting to know if she too understood the gravity of things. She would snap towards the both of them, indignant in the fact that they were trying to boss her around. Taurig would sigh, his features taking on a more tender look. Little Red, don't get mad please. I'm not trying to tell you what to do or trying to control you. I'm just trying to look out for you. You can see what your father is capable of. He would pause, turning completely to the right so that his two siblings could see the extend of the damage to his ear before continuing. I'm trying to keep you from suffering the same fate. Once you get tied up with Isardis, there's no escaping. And if you do, this is the price you pay. Do you want to suffer the same fate as me, or worse Sibelle? Look at me please.

Talk like this

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
11-11-2013, 07:21 PM

Oh his sister was as temperamental as ever. Falk was glad that his older brother was able to speak in such a logical, calm manner. He wasn't sure he would have been able to explain himself half as well as Taurig did. He simply nodded in agreement and waited silently for Sibelle to give her answer to Taurig and settle down before playfully bumping her shoulder with his muzzle and giving her a smile. Even with all the drama of their father and the strange reunion they've had, he was still really glad to have his sister with him again.

He turned his gaze back to Taurig as he spoke, "Taurig, if you'll have me, I'd like to join your pack. What better place to be than with my brother?" He glanced to his russet sister hopefully, wondering if she would want to join the pack as well. He hoped so, if for no other reason than they could be together... and he could keep an eye on her. He was a protective brother, he couldn't help himself.

Speech
Thought
Others

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 09:22 PM
LOVIN' A GIRL LIKE ME AIN'T EASY

I was raised to be tough

Taurig spoke, trying to make her understand and soothe her anger. Her gaze slowly returned to him as requested, her gaze drifting to his ears. "I understand." Words no longer held any anger, but were rather resigned. Falk said nothing, knowing her enough that they would probably just end up arguing. A smile tugged at her lips as his muzzle bumped her shoulder, earning him a playful nip to the ear before he pulled away. It didn't come as much surprise when Falk requested to become part of the pack, wanting nothing more than to be with family. Excitement glittered in her eyes. "Me too!" Her tail thumped against the ground. SHe didn't want to meet her father and she was growing rather fond of her older brother. She could make this place home. Expectant gaze turned to Taurig, waiting for his approval.

I was born to runSibelle Armada

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-23-2013, 04:01 PM

He was relieved to see that Sibelle understood the gravity of the situation and that she wouldn't fight him about it. He was really just trying to look out for her. Despite having just met his two siblings, he already adored both of them like they didn't understand. They were his true, blood family and he would do everything to protect them. Falk would direct his attention towards the cobalt Re as he asked if he would be welcome in Tortuga, Sibelle jumping in too in agreement. A grin split the man's lips as he nodded in encouragement. Of course you two can live here in Tortuga. I wouldn't want it any other way. Ebony plume would wag behind him. Falk and Sib were staying with him. Things wouldn't be so bad after all.

Talk like this