Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-14-2014, 10:10 AM

She had been under the weather for quite some time. The autumn season had already begun which meant simply that her birthday would be coming up in less than a season. She was overly excited because she no longer felt like she had the plague. She would rise, stretching out her tensed up and stiff muscles before finding her way out of the cave that she called home. She looked out upon Bevroren and felt relieved to be outside the den once more. Too long had she contained herself to the cave that she called home because of the headaches, the nausea, and the sore throat. She was ready to go.

She broke into a run as she rushed around the pine woods as she searched for someone other than her mother to talk to. She sighed as she tripped on her paws and she held a frown on her face. She had a lot of recovery to do. Her golden eyes fell on a few logs around the area and she grinned as she thought that she had an idea to get her legs to cooperate with her. She ran at the logs, jumping over them but her foot caught the last one and she did a weird flip before landing on her back. ?Vittu!? She cursed with random words.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-15-2014, 10:02 AM

Athena weaved aimlessly through the mile-high woods, not patrolling and not really with any destination in mind. She really just wanted to get out of the den, stretch her legs, and take a look at her territory. Too of then she got caught up in her duties or tasks and didn't take a moment for herself to breathe. Sometimes she forgot how beautiful Bevroren's lands were and she smiled as she looked around at the snow-covered landscape, everything not in the shadows of the trees glittering in the sunlight.

Suddenly the sound of paw steps, a thud, and a irritated exclamation broke the otherwise silent morning and she blinked with surprise, stopping in her tracks and glancing around till she finally spotted Vesta's pale form flopped over onto her back. Athena chuckled and went over niece, a small grin on her muzzle as she looked down at her. "Having a little trouble there?" Her expression was friendly, her tone teasing, but only in the kindest of ways. She was happy to see her niece out and about, knowing that she had been under the weather for some time now.

Speech
Thought
Others

Vesta I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-15-2014, 10:35 AM

Vesta had a very embarrassed look planted on her muzzle as her aunt and leader found her on her back in the snow. She felt the heat rise to her cheeks in a blush before quickly arranging herself correctly. ?Yes, I?ve been cooped up for so long that I think I?ve forgotten how to walk.? She joked with a shy smile as she poked at the ground with one of her paws. ?How have you been Aunt Athena and how fares Bevroren?? She asked, holding a proper stature like she used to before arriving in such strange lands. She had been curious and hadn?t really talked to her mother about such things. She liked talking to her mother but she would have preferred to talk to her father. But he was gone. Sin had abandoned her with her mother. Was she not good enough for him or something? It angered her.

The snow was strange to her for she had never really seen it. It had melted before she had been born but she remembered her mother explaining the science of things to her or something like that. The snow fell and prey hid whilst plants died. It was so cold that it killed the landscape and made the leaves fall from the trees. It was kind of sad. Ever since her father?s departure, she had stopped looking up to the vicious and cruel monster he had been. She started to see the beauty in things other than fighting and killing. But there was still one thing on her mind? being a queen. She needed an empire like her Aunt Athena had. She was an Armada and she would be a damned good one at that if it was the last thing she did.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-21-2014, 12:23 PM

Athena chuckled at her niece's joke, smiling as she settled herself on her haunches. "Well, I'm sure you'll remember how to use your legs in no time." The pale pup asked about how she and the pack were doing, showing that even at a young age she could be polite and considerate. "I'm doing just fine and Bevroren is working as smoothly as usual," she answered with a small nod. She looked her niece over, deciding that from the looks of it the girl was going to be just as big as herself when she was full grown. Her pale coat was perfect for living in the north, something Vesta was sure to be thankful later in life once she started hunting.

The Soeverein looked at the girl thoughtfully before asking, "Have you gotten to spar with anyone yet? I used to spar with my siblings when I was little, but I don't guess there's anyone around right now that is your age..." She hummed thoughtfully, her ears flicking. "Well, I did tell your mom I would train you. I would be happy to be my niece's mentor. Once your legs start working again that is," She smiled, curious to see what Vesta thought of the offer.

Speech
Thought

Vesta I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Psychosocial Baby

Because the drugs never work

They're gonna give you a smirk

Her aunt seemed to take the joke and that made Vesta's day a little brighter to know that her leader knew the difference between joke and reality. It was also good to know that the pack she lived in and often hid herself in was faring okay without her help but it also hurt slightly. Sure she was just a pup, but that didn't mean she couldn't help. She was what... two or two and a half seasons old? It just meant that she could start doing stuff if her legs would cooperate. Did she have someone to spar with? That answer was fairly obvious. "Nope, my brothers disappeared with my dad. Like they are better than me or something." She conceded with a frown. Her aunt gave her a thoughtful look before asking a question that made her practically jump up and down with excitement. Her jaw dropped and eyes widened as her aunt offered to train her, saying that she had already talked to Arietta about it.

Disbelief caught her at a bad time as she questioned it out loud herself. "Your gonna train me? You.... leader of Bevroren are going to train me?" It seemed too good to be true! It was learning from her aunt who was sure to be a master fighter! She was overjoyed, elated about it and she grinned, realizing the truth in her aunt's voice. "My legs will be ready to go in no time." She assured her aunt as she fought to urge to literally jump up and down and left and right.

'Cause they got methods of keeping you cleanVesta Armada