Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
10-13-2014, 01:59 AM

At first Vereux had thought he was sick again. After trying to get rid of a rather annoying bird, he had ended up eating these strange things that didn't taste too bad. His body felt light, and he couldn't help but to smile, but of course what he didn't realize what he had eaten was psychoactive drugs. Now he wasn't feeling the effects just yet, but all he knew really was that he felt great.
Returning to the woods, he stepped carefully across the borders in a tip-toe like area. Maybe he hadn't been doing his duties properly, he did feel like he wasn't helping much. Though, these worries were always at the back of his head. His tail flicked back and forth. As he flopped down on his front and looked forward, why was everything so BIG! He must have SHRUNK!

?I speak?

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-13-2014, 02:10 AM

Athena worked her way through the tangled trees of the mile-high woods, trying to ignore the fact that she was getting bigger and bigger with each passing day. It was something she had definite mixed feelings about, but something that she was sure was a good sign. She was out looking for her husband. While she was resting in their den she wondered wondered where he could have run off to this time. She tried not to bother him too much since she knew he was having to take on more duties right now since she spent a good portion of her day resting, but she grew lonely and bored fairly easily and her automatic reaction was to reach out to him.

She followed his scent till she got closer to the border, her head tipping to the side with confusion and an amused chuckle passing her lips when she saw him with his upper half against the ground and his tail in the air. "Vereux, what are you doing?" she asked as she got closer, a smile on her muzzle.

Speech
Thought

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
10-13-2014, 02:21 AM

The one eyed man would stay where he was even as his wife approached him. For a moment he completely forgot who she was, wait a minute was she changing colors. The funny pink hue that was now her fur made him giggle. Her eyes grew wide, like something very unrealistic, though she was still as smoking hot as ever. As his tail wagged he rose himself and dared not get any closer to the pink blob of Athena. ?Woah! Athena YOUR PINK!? he inquired nearly tripping over himself.
The forest was an array of colors, purples, and others that belonged on flowers not these things. Athena was moving about in waves, but still pink as he wagged his tail back and forth. Vereux had no idea what was going on, and he couldn't decipher weather or not he liked it.

?I speak?