Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-12-2014, 02:09 PM

Talvi still wasn't quite sure what she had agreed to. Of course if she truly got second thoughts she could simply return to Caeto and simply say Athena had not allowed her to leave at this time. The russet man surely didn't need her aid in exploring though and it was purely for her benefit really that he had made the offer and now the idea appeared in her mind and she had a willing guide, the opportunity to visit the other areas of Alacritia and visit their allies seemed rather appealing to her. It was too late to back out now it seemed.

She made her way towards Athena's den, hoping she would find the Soeverein inside. She had agreed to meet up with Caeto again later and inform him of the verdict and either bid the male goodbye or set off with him on her adventure. Now however she sought Athena's permission and perhaps any messages she might have for other packs. She would speak nothing of Caeto to her, this journey wasn't in hopes of winning some boy's affections there was little use in bringing him up.

She would let out a soft bark as she neared Athena's den, quietly beckoning the silver woman's attention as she came to a stop a respectful distance from the entrance to wait.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-12-2014, 03:25 PM

speech,

Athena had been spending more and more time near and in her den as of late. She had been feeling tired more easily as of late, but as was to be expected when she had pups growing inside her and using her energy. Today in particular she hadn't felt well and had decided to remain in the den for a while, sending Vereux out to do her patrols in her place. She was grateful to have him there to pick up her slack, even though in reality she would much rather be out there than in here. It was boring and she quickly got lonely laying here on her own. But, no matter how she felt about it, she refused to do anything that might risk her or their pup's health. Not that her husband would let her do anything of the sort anyway.

She was laying on her stomach with her head on her paws in the shadows of her den when she heard Talvi's bark. Her ears perked up happily at the sound and she wasted no time pulling herself to her paws and poking her head out into the light. She gave her sister a smile and slipped out of the den to greet her, reaching out to give the blue girl a friendly nuzzle on her shoulder. "Talvi, it's good to see you. What can I do for you, sister?"

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-13-2014, 03:58 AM

It was only a few short moments before Athena would appear at the entrance of the den, slipping out to join Talvi outside where the two sisters would exchange brief nuzzles of greeting. Then it seemed it was straight to business, the silver Soeverein swiftly realising that there was something on Talvi's mind to have brought her here like this today. No, normally she wouldn't have bothered to disturb her sister's rest though to be fair it was something she was doing more and more lately. A part of her wondered briefly if the timing was good, perhaps she should have waited until the children were born, but then she would have needed to be there to help care for and protect them. Was there ever a perfect time?

"I was wondering whether I would be able to venture to the other parts of Alacritia, explore the surrounding lands a little and pay visit to our Alllies. I would like the opportunity to formally meet them all myself." And now the blue and silver girl would pause and await her sister's reply. Hopefully it would be a yes and that the timing of the pregnancy would not factor into things.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-21-2014, 11:24 PM

Talvi's request felt like it came out of left field. Athena blinked in surprise, her ears flicking back uncertainly. Of course she never made a law that required her back members to remain within the Bevroren borders, but if Talvi was asking if she could go she must think she was going to be gone for longer than a day or two... Athena's brows pulled together as she answered. "Well, Talvi, I certainly don't mind you going to see our allies... In fact I think that's a great idea. But how long will you be gone? The ranks are just so thin right now and with me being pregnant, I can't fight..."

She sighed, immediately feeling a little hypocritical of herself. When she had been a young wolf, younger even than Talvi she had run off on her own for a few seasons. She hadn't told anyone where she was going and had spent months exploring and training on her own. Who was she to judge Talvi for wanting to leave to do something constructive for Bevroren and for telling her before she did it? Athena shook her head before Talvi could answer, adding, "No, never mind. Go ahead, Talvi. And give all of our allies a hello from me. Just... don't stay away too long, okay? And stay safe." She smiled a little with another soft sigh, leaning forward to press her nose to Talvi's cheek. "I can't be worrying about my favorite sister while I have these rascals to take care of."

Speech
Thought

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-22-2014, 03:29 AM

The words to begin with sounded like she may well be presented with an answer of no. Talvi had of course realised this herself though she was sure her guide for her tour of the rest of Alacritia wouldn't stick around forever waiting for her to finally be able to accompany him on any travels. She would have to let him know though, whatever Athena decided now. Truthfully Talvi didn't know how long she would be gone for, she had no idea what argument she could present to perhaps persuade Athena to let her go, whatever answer she was given now she would simply have to accept, even if it was the no she was no expecting.

Suddenly though she would begin speaking once more and simply it was to give her permission and a gentle touch to her cheek. Talvi would return the gesture and give a small nod of her head as the Soeverin withdrew once more, she certainly had no plans of leaving Bevroren for good nor did she plan on finding any danger and ridiculous situations for herself. "Thank you." She would say gratefully, the yes still a little surprising from the earlier doubts that had been mentioned. "I'll try return with nothing but good news and pleasant stories I can share with my nieces and nephews." She added with a smile.