Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
05-24-2020, 06:48 PM
Tamsyn continued to remind the Empress of her children, with her sense of wonder as she took in the shrine for the first time. Deathbelle had been taken aback as well, but the she wolf before her held an innocent wonder. Belle didn’t regret for an instant following the Armada wolf. Attentions were easily turned back to her as she spoke, Tamsyn praised her choice of lands to occupy. This place was more of a gathering place, as she encouraged those of Klein lineage to live on the islands. Her thoughts tried to linger on her family instead of the main reason for occupying these hallowed grounds.

Deathbelle didn’t miss the moment of hesitation, lilac eyes returned to the younger woman. She questioned the Empress’s state of mind, and Belle was reminded again how bad she was at hiding her feelings. The last woman she’d opened up to about Archon left a permanent mark on her heart. She still loved Iolaire to this day. All these thoughts distracted from the real pain though, knowing she would never have Archon again in this life.

”Yes, the shrine invokes heavy memories though.” She and Archon never stood side by side in these lands, but that didn’t stop the swaying white trees and the glowing waters of the shrine keep her from making it a place she could feel her husband’s spirit. ”I claimed the shrine in memory of my late husband.” She explained further as she pressed one paw to the stone and squeezed her eyes shut. ”Life goes on, but you never forget the loss.”

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.