Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-05-2021, 09:39 PM

The coldness in her response certainly didn't go unnoticed by the observant male. It only confirmed what he had sensed as he lived out his daily life around the pack. He knew that perhaps Toxicity in particular wouldn't enjoy his presence after the stance he had taken the last time they were together, but he had to face the hardest of his opposition at some point. Living on the fringe of existence wasn't a real life at all and most certainly not the life he had craved when he returned. It felt like this was the trial that had been put in front of him that had to be overcome to get the life he wanted. His comfort zone was meeting the world with tooth and claw - instead he was forced to deal with the far more delicate art of mending and creating relationships.

"I want to mend things between us," he replied when she questioned his presence, settling onto his haunches across from her. "Not just between you and I, but with our family as well." It was hard for the normally quiet, stoic man to find the words he needed, but he was determined to try. As uncomfortable as it made him to be vulnerable in any sense of the word, he still felt like perhaps his sister deserved to know where he was coming from - weather she was willing to hear him out or not was a different story. "I've spent so much time training and physically preparing myself to be useful to the pack that I forgot to put attention and energy into our relationships as well. I want to make things right, I just... don't know where to begin."

Talk