An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
12-15-2021, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2021, 09:21 PM by Azure. Edited 2 times in total.)

Azure watched silently as his son mimicked his movements, impressed with how the small (er, than him) pup could slice through the hardened skin. "Good." He complimented as Basilisk worked along the back and down the leg. "The other leg as well." He motioned to the foreleg on the side Basilisk had already done. "And then we move onto the other side of him, and do it again." The work was coming along gradually, and when they were done splitting the skin open they could work at shaving it off the flesh. His son asked him a question, and aside from a brief glance of curiousity, Azure did not pry further. "I suppose it could be, though I've little idea how. We can ask one of the more learned crafters for help with that."

While his son worked, Az spoke once more. "How is your fight training going along? What has your grandfather taught you?" He did not like to admit that he'd failed them in their first few weeks, too paranoid and sick to properly raise his sons and daughters. Hopefully Sirius had stepped up and worked with them, as he'd agreed to when Azure was den ridden.

"Speech"

[/b][/color]

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.