size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-17-2022, 10:41 PM

Mendacium? So this wolf was related to the pack alphas?  His color and size certainly matched them.  “Mendacium? So you’re part of their family?  Alastor and Manea are amazing.”  Avacyn was pretty cool but it had been her parents who had let Ry and him in the pack.  It was her parents who had helped build up his confidence.  He was too old to be a child of theirs.  Saracyn was an ass. “They helped teach me how to fight.”  A good explanation for Merrick acknowledging his fighting skill.

Chade nodded at Merrick’s words, agreeing.  Killing was good fun.  At the question, Chade glanced to the corpse and back at Merrick, “I don’t like bears.  One of them killed my sister when we were kids,” some might think Chade was a child but he hadn’t felt like one since that day, “I was helpless and small then.  Now it's their turn to be helpless against me.” One messed up, they all paid for it.  “Killing help keeps you strong.”  There were the serious reasons said earnest but then a smile slipped on Chade’s face, “and,” he emphasized the word, “it’s really fun. I like it most at the beginning. before they get injured.  Honestly, the more dangerous it is the more fun it is.”

"Speech"

[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]