An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-01-2022, 10:06 PM
With the day of Art and Briar’s wedding growing close, Fern been putting her efforts into filling the stores for the guest to come. She doesn’t have to wander too far from the castle today as a group of Takin have stopped to graze in the garden nearby. The gray girl has brought Basilisk with her, the hug pup is visiting with his grandfather and the boy’s his eagerness to learn and (let’s face it) size had led to her reluctantly agreeing to the help. They won’t be too far from the castle and Fern has brought her sword along just in case. Wouldn’t want the kid to get hurt after all. Making sure to stay down wind, Fern leads the way until the herd is within sight, making sure to stay low in the tall grass. Signaling for the huge pup to stop, she hunkers down and looks up (and up) to Basilisk.  

Quietly, so as not the alert the pray, she says, “There are some younger ones in the herd. Now, we can either both chase it down and kill it or you can hide in an ambush spot and I will herd it to you. Uh… the second option might be less energy consuming for you.” Can he even run? How much does this kid eat in a day? Ocean-hued watch the pup as she leaves the plan up to him

"Fern Lark" |  "Puff"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.