An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-01-2022, 10:31 PM

The oversized Fatalis boy was Very Impressed by the sword wielding wolves of this pack. It had been the Warlorss idea of course, that he get to know their close allies and learn from them. His grandfather's prompting had led to him leaving the Hallows with the Knight. The silver woman the clear leader of the group as she led the way through what was likely familiar territory to the other woman. It was all a mystery to Basilisk. He sampled the air constantly, trying to build a map of land and fauna around him. Anything less would disappoint the authorities in his life.

At Ferns signal, Basilisk stopped. Hunkering down beside her, and looking down at the tiny (to him) wolf. Despite being half his size, there was more authority and confidence in the other wolf. She was quick to lay out a plan, pausing to offer… consideration? To Basilisk. He blinked in surprise. “I’m likely too slow to outrun them” he apologised. He was large, and still a little clumsy. Speed isn't his forte. “But I can ambush really well” he continued. His voice a soft whisper.

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning