An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-01-2022, 10:49 PM
The huge pup looks at her and Fern feels very small next to him. Still, if he learning how to hunt, the gray girl had wanted to give him options. He will need to know how to look at the prey, plan a course attack, get in position, and execute his plan. With a smile and dip of her head, she agrees with him while saying, “Good plan Basilisk. Never apologize for something you can’t control. You know your limits and that is key when making a plan to hunt. Now, since you are going to be the ambusher, I want you to tell me where you will hide. My job will be to bring the prey to you. Sound good?” She waits for Basilisk to point out where he hides and answer any questions he has.

Once everything is in place, Fern dips her head in understand and moves to get into position. She keeps low, stalking through the tall grass until she is within striking distance. Eyes trail over to where Basilisk is, making sure the huge pup is ready. Eyes snap back to the targets, finding a young takin that will be easy to separate from the herd. Taking a deep breath, Fern springs up from her hiding spot and rushes toward the herd. Chaos erupts as the animals alert each other, calling out and running away from her. In the din of thunder and cries, Fern is able to cut off her chosen takin’s path and begin herding him toward her hunting partner’s hiding spot.

"Fern Lark" |  "Puff"