An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-14-2022, 06:57 PM

Basilisk leads the pair straight and true and the herd of deer soon appear before them. Crouching low in the underbrush, Fern whispers, “Okay, now we will want to separate a few of them and lead those toward the trap. Let’s try for three. That way we have more of a chance for one of them to hit the trap. You sneak over to that area over there on the left and I will take the right.” Pale paw indicates a huge tree on the left surrounded by brush and a smaller tree on the right. Once the spots are pointed out, Fern says, “Once I am position, I want you to start the chase. Go whenever you feel ready. Okay?”

Fern waits for the pup’s agreement before offering him a huge smile as they parts ways. The gray girl takes her time making it to her ambush spot, careful not to alert the prey to their presence, once in position, she looks to the area Basilisk hides and waits for his signal.

"Fern Lark" | "Puff"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.