Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-07-2022, 07:20 PM

She didn't mind fighting yearlings cause she was nearly one herself. If she had been born a year later, she'd be a year old too. So why would she balk at the idea of fighting one? Just cause they were kids? They had to learn somehow! Wren was in the mindset to have friendly fights, not a blown-out war. And some of these 'kids' were skilled. Ghoul, especially, was a good fighter for his age. She wasn't going to discriminate against someone who wanted to learn.

Euryale shrieked from above, alerting Wren of a challenger. She made tracks to where the bluish wolf waited. "Hey" she would greet, tail swaying behind her "if you want to spar, we'll take you on" Her falcon landed on her shoulder, gripping her fur lightly. It stared at the other bird, giving a squawk of greeting herself before focusing on the large wolf "my name is Wren, and this is Euryale." she added, dipping her head to the other. Leveling her skull again, she planted her weight.

And gave a nod for the girl to make the first move!

"she speaks"

Wren vs Avacyn for SPAR
Round 0/3
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Peregrine falcon, Female - Battle
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Expert Hunter
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me