Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-08-2022, 02:13 PM

Wren expected the girl to act. She felt teeth at her scruff as Avacyn lunged at her. She had a split second to react to the teeth before she shot her face out and retaliated. Her own teeth flashed as she controlled her bite, aiming for whatever she could grab. She attempted to grasp the side of the girl's neck too, them being so close together could mean little else was done.

The brunette attempted to hold her ground against the larger wolf's assault. She dug her short claws into the earth, feeling cold ground beneath the snow. If Avacyn relied on her size, Wren would be in trouble. She had already lost countless times against larger wolves. The only thing she could do now was attempt to hold onto Avacyn.

Euryale already had taken off. The peregrine sailed over the battlefield, causing shriek of a challenge to the two other birds. While she was nowhere near their size, Euryale did want to practice as well! If Wren did all the work, what sort of companion was she? She was out of practice as well.

"she speaks"

Wren vs Avacyn for SPAR
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Peregrine falcon, Female - Battle
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Expert Hunter
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me