Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-08-2022, 06:50 PM

The girl used her weight to shove into her, but Wren had anticipated the larger wolf would always do such a thing. Or try. Shoving smaller animals was instinct for bigger ones, even if it was a bully tactic. Thankfully, Wren had dug her paws into the ground to prevent this. It was stupid to shove Avacyn back; it'd do no good. So the brunette instead dove closer and ducked. Or tried to.

Her teeth barely grazed Avacyn, especially when the bird suddenly appeared. So she aimed lower, attempting to grasp one of her front limbs and yank the weight from her. Euryale shrieked from above, seeing one of the companions having dove at its friend. Abandoning the other bird, she dived and attempted to throw off the distraction by attempting to grip Cogitare on the shoulder and throw off his flight pattern.

Wren growled as she dove at the limb, but knew this was just a spar. She wouldn't do any untoward damage, and she knew she could never snarl properly at a kid. Not even one who was attacking her.

"she speaks"

Wren vs Avacyn for SPAR
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Peregrine falcon, Female - Battle
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Expert Hunter
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me