Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-09-2023, 11:35 PM
The Warlord's brows crept up in surprise. Tamysn was one of his life's regrets. He knew he had hurt her, and ruined a friendship he greatly valued. Especially in his older years, he had come to understand what a treasure that was to have. That she would send one of her sons to him came as some surprise. No, he would certainly not be turning this wolf down. He was an unexpected gift, a way to put some effort into mending that bridge.

“You are most welcome in Armada, Malik, son of Tamsyn.” He said, sincerity in his voice as he took a step back, inviting the other wolf onto his lands. The temporary trespass was entirely and utterly forgiven now. “I’d be more than happy to teach you some of what I know. How long do you plan to remain in the Armada?” he asked, his voice making it clear that it was an open invitation.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hope you don't mind if I drop in Mile-High Woods 05:57 PM, 08-09-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024