Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player

09-06-2023, 09:27 PM
Malik settled in easily enough to his temporary home here in the Armada once Sirius had shown him to where he could stay and gave him a bit of a tour. He was so used to drifting from place to place and making anywhere he was home that it wasn't a stretch for him to get comfortable here. He slept plenty well after a long day of travel and he woke up with the sun the next morning, just in time for Sirius to come find him for breakfast and to begin their training. He hadn't expected to start his training right away like this–mostly because he didn't want to assume the Warlord would be able to simply drop everything to teach him–but it seemed like the older man had at least a bit of time on his paws and Malik certainly wouldn't turn it down!

Following Sirius up to where a training area had been set up, he let his hazel gaze roam over the various supplies and weapons that had been placed in various areas around them. At the Warlord's questioning, he brought his attention back to Sirius, smiling a bit as he was told about his mother's own journey with her training and the path she took to become General. "Truthfully I know very little besides the very basics. Some fighting stances and defenses, stuff like that. I was never interested in being on the offensive before, but mom forced me to learn how to defend myself before I went off on my own."

"Malik of the Sea"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hope you don't mind if I drop in Mile-High Woods 05:57 PM, 08-09-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024