size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Critical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantLoser
11-04-2023, 02:06 AM
Ciná chuckled when Tira explained the hardiness of plants and pointed out a few things about this environment that could have allowed them to thrive. "Well, lets go put that theory to the test." He knew at least a little about a lot of different things, but plants and their growth was one thing that he was fairly clueless about and he was more than happy to let Tira be the subject matter expert on that particular topic. He led her through the lush jungle, following the over grown but still visible paths through the trees. Even though it had been a couple of years now since he had officially called this home the area was still familiar and he navigated it as if he had never left. "I spent so much time here before Fenmyre dissolved..." he mused mostly to himself as he looked up through the tree branches above them and out at the landscape that was still so familiar.

Soon enough they reached the central part of the island where the main compound sprawled out in front of them. The big house was a sight to see in of itself, but the focal point of their trip was around back and down a small path away from the main building. The clearing around the large greenhouse opened up in front of them and a bit to his surprise there was in fact quite a bit of lush foliage still within the glass walls of the structure. It wasn't quite as vibrant and full as he remembered, but it was still impressive. "Huh, look at that," he said with a chuckle, glancing back at Tira as he stopped in front of the greenhouse. "I guess I assumed they wouldn't survive without someone around to water them."

"Cináed & Satira"