gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby
01-18-2024, 11:50 PM

Rebel reached out her white-dipped paw to run it through the long, trailing willow branches, admiring how they moved over her paw kind of like how water might if she ran her paw under a small waterfall. She had just been about to turn and walk away to a different part of the gulley when she heard a rustle of leaves above her and looked up to see Umber perched in the branches of a tree she was walking under, her large eyes fixed on something behind her with a low hoot leaving her companion. Turning back the way she came, her magenta gaze landed on a dark-coated man that was stepping away from the raspberry bush she had just been enjoying moments ago. How long had he been there? And was he following her or was it just a coincidence that they were following the same path? Something about how Umber was acting made her more suspicious of the individual and a little frown tugged at her lips. Regardless, she didn't like how close he was without saying a word.

"Are you following me?" she questioned him as she faced him directly, her brow furrowing. One of her ears flicked back toward a sound behind her, but the familiar, quiet growl from her jackal told her who it was without her having to look. Goldie came to her side, licking her lips from getting a drink of water. She had picked up on the slight sound of a stream right before she noticed this silent weirdo behind her. Too bad her little outing was interrupted so she didn't get to go check it out herself.

"Rebel Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. This is pretty alright I guess Fern Gulley 02:14 AM, 01-18-2024 05:30 AM, 05-01-2024