Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
01-23-2024, 09:23 PM

"So testy. I did not know the inhabitants of these lands were so… sensitive." The chuckle which pressed free from his lips pierced through the thick air. Her growl dismissed with a simple flick of his tail as he trotted up to meet her strides. Water droplets falling to the fresh grass. "Do not fret. I mean no harm." And honestly, he didn’t. A promise he’d made to himself for the time being. With their eyes all peeled in observing what creatures and wolves resided here. Cifarelli felt best to continue his own research to bring back to the Band for further knowledge. "Let us start off with names. I am Cifarelli. And, you?"

Silence was offered to help in easing whatever tension had been created. The eyes of her Jackal and bird piercing through him like daggers. A feeling he knew all to week and even then it made him smirk. Hiding away the malice itching just beneath the surface. What meals they’d all make. Cooked or raw. Eyes flickering ahead to once more ensure no others lingered about. And when none came, that smirk curled into a full blown smile.
"Speaks"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. This is pretty alright I guess Fern Gulley 02:14 AM, 01-18-2024 05:30 AM, 05-01-2024